Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    still not as good as that 50 year old chinese model/who looks young enough to be my wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    We all know asian women do not age. They evolve.

This girl would like to have a word with you, she's over 1000 years old already.

still not as good as that 50 year old chinese model/who looks young enough to be my wife.
    Some models seriously make a pact with a devil or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Natsume and Nyanko-sensei! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Caught up on Aoharu - Gonna take so long until they figure out she's a girl.
    Wait they haven't? I've yet to see the last two episodes and now I'll probably hold of watching Aoharu until they they figure out that shes a girl. --'

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling when I found out who voices http://myanimelist.net/character/75772/Kaoru_Asoi rofl
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Alright. I still thought a bit ahead when I was at work and I made a GoogleDoc with the full schedule.

edit: I'll link to that whenever I post an update.
    Looks super good. Google docs best docs.
    I'm guna have to save this link when I get home

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    This girl would like to have a word with you, she's over 1000 years old already.

She must have held some weird item for the last evolution. Ordinarily last one is pure ghost type.

Alright. I still thought a bit ahead when I was at work and I made a GoogleDoc with the full schedule.

edit: I'll link to that whenever I post an update.
    Bookmarked the link, it's incredibly handy for forgetful people like me.

After yesterday's shitposting I was tempted to watch some Mahouka again because, why not, and ended up rewatching the first 4 episodes so far. Please rename is to 'the demonlord at magic high' already
    Tatsuya - just being himself, not a day in school already and he's contemplating whether or not to kill Mizuki
    Miyuki - still a shit
    Kokonoe - best shinobi ever, one of my favorite characters, that moe comment
    Mayumi - so good already, just what you'd expect of the best girl
    Mari - so bashful after the bento comment, that comment about Tatsuya being a gigolo
    Azusa - she reminds me of a squirrel
    Morisake - is a shit
    Hattori - is a shot who got his ass kicked
    Mibu - this girl deserves some more love, she kinda dissapeared in the background after she graduated from Tatsuya's harem
    Kirihara - teasing the girl you got a crush on is so childish, especially using a lethal spell against her

It's kinda funny tho, all the bad things that happened to disturb Tatsuya's peaceful high school life, Blanche, No head dragon at the 9sc games, Yokohama disturbance, parasite doll incident, the ancient magicians at Kyoto can all be traced to one bad guy, at least he'll die in volume 18 of the novel.

Even though I did enjoy Mahouka I still think I could never rewatch it, slow pacing and cliffhanger into no action scenes yet it's explained in words just wasn't too nice to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Even though I did enjoy Mahouka I still think I could never rewatch it, slow pacing and cliffhanger into no action scenes yet it's explained in words just wasn't too nice to watch.
    It was far from the best anime out there, but I did enjoy it a lot, but I am someone who is incredibly biased towards animes if I liked the source material. Also began reading the novels before the anime adaptation, so I had an easy time to fill in quite a bit of blanks and the somewhat lacking character development.

It was far from the best anime out there, but I did enjoy it a lot, but I am someone who is incredibly biased towards animes if I liked the source material. Also began reading the novels before the anime adaptation, so I had an easy time to fill in quite a bit of blanks and the somewhat lacking character development.
    It was good enough to make me want to read the source material, but it was kinda just a case of a detail orientated story being watered down to fit into an anime. Everything in its so technical and has so much of the why factor for how it works, translating that into a well made enjoyable anime is a very tall order

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

It was good enough to make me want to read the source material, but it was kinda just a case of a detail orientated story being watered down to fit into an anime. Everything in its so technical and has so much of the why factor for how it works, translating that into a well made enjoyable anime is a very tall order
    I am still hoping that the first season wasn't just a 'get hooked on it' and go read the novel for the continuation of the story, at least the current light novel sales warrant it, and there is sufficient source material again.

One of the things I like the most about the novel is detailed magic system, in most novels it's quite bland and the mc is 'op' just because, the 'hidden' meaning of the magician's names which is actually hugely involved with how the story developed so far and the fact that all seemingly 'random' occurrences are building up for several major confrontations for the the last 8 novels that have been planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Face too disproportionate for me to say she's pretty here

I am still hoping that the first season wasn't just a 'get hooked on it' and go read the novel for the continuation of the story, at least the current light novel sales warrant it, and there is sufficient source material again.

One of the things I like the most about the novel is detailed magic system, in most novels it's quite bland and the mc is 'op' just because, the 'hidden' meaning of the magician's names which is actually hugely involved with how the story developed so far and the fact that all seemingly 'random' occurrences are building up for several major confrontations for the the last 8 novels that have been planned.
    Yeah definitely hope that's not the case, it did all the intro and everything so a second season where it, for the most part, doesn't need to explain so much would be awesome. Would likely have a better pace and feel to it. And the magic system being so detailed is def one of the best parts of it, I like nitty gritty stuff like it.

Face too disproportionate for me to say she's pretty here

Yeah definitely hope that's not the case, it did all the intro and everything so a second season where it, for the most part, doesn't need to explain so much would be awesome. Would likely have a better pace and feel to it. And the magic system being so detailed is def one of the best parts of it, I like nitty gritty stuff like it.
    I think it's quite amazing that the author has set the main story line up for all 25 volumes before he began to write it, and a lot of seemingly 'small' things that were in the novel end up being indicators for major events and revelations several volumes down the road, an example of this is during the whole parasite incident Tatsuya had at one point a conversation with Miyuki where she told him about her fears that magicians are actually the descendants on parasites/demons/..., in volume 16 they released a picture of the Yotsuba family tree, and their grandmother is Abe Yasumo, speculated to be a descendant of Abe no Seimei, whose mother according to the legends was a fox demon, and that lineage would also explain Tatsuya his elemental sight. And the events of volume 17 have me even more hyped for the oncoming volumes.

I just think the artstyle is too "western". Pretty much never looks good.
    The art generally is nice, just then you look at the face and its disproportionate and just 'off' so it totally throws it outa wack.
    Though I get what you mean, sometimes translating works into a different style just doing work at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Wow, rude.
    He was cosplaying Gilgamesh, so yeah...
    You say "best girl," but then you post... That.
    Nobody understood.
    Honestly, her before Yukinon.
    Come on...

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Only us fucking weebs download all your shit jesus don't you know normies have to rely on Toonami for their japanimation cartoons
    Fixed that for you.
    I already found a workaround on the day I upgraded to Win10, but it's good to know that they're going to add it back in.
    Not really sure when this is coming to the normal Windows 10 users though, it's a fast ring insider build.
    >literally watching cancer
    Also this.
    GOD DAMMIT ARTORIUS!
    You always type slower =(
    Hellfire is pretty awesome specially since it has a ton of bosses for variety. Not stuck doing X boss every week
    This reminded me of SoO... We used to do everything until Thok at Tuesdays, then managed to wipe at Blackfuse for the entire 3 hours of Wednesday and Thursday...

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    This reminded me of SoO... We used to do everything until Thok at Tuesdays, then managed to wipe at Blackfuse for the entire 3 hours of Wednesday and Thursday...
    Yeh Siege was awesome for the first few weeks, but once we got to serious progression bosses like Blackfuse, Klaxxi and Garrosh it was so dull. Then after we full cleared in a day and had two days off, yeah very boring. Hellfire has a good bit of diversity with which way you can go, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh Siege was awesome for the first few weeks, but once we got to serious progression bosses like Blackfuse, Klaxxi and Garrosh it was so dull. Then after we full cleared in a day and had two days off, yeah very boring. Hellfire has a good bit of diversity with which way you can go, I like it.
    I loved to do FP, Noru, Sha, Malk, Blackfuse and specially Garrosh.

Dark Shamans was pure aids with the shit strategy we used to use... Shit tank couldn't tank the adds and the bosses at the same time for us to have some action, and on top of that they liked to do it with the bosses separated, which is just boring.

We used to do all the fun stuff at our friendship playground 10man, but the 25 was monotonous.

Nazgrim was boring by default unless leaving the shamans alive, but we never did it at the 25.

Iron juggernaut not ignoring the sieg phase also boring.

Thok was only funny if done without taking him out of the first gate, with him screaming the entire fight. That was ridiculous rofl.

And Klaxxi... Well, literally the padding fight. "I'll take scorpion and try to beat last week's DPS" kind of thing...
    I think I have world 2 at Klaxxi at some difficulty, not sure which one...

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I loved to do FP, Noru, Sha, Malk, Blackfuse and specially Garrosh.

Dark Shamans was pure aids with the shit strategy we used to use... Shit tank couldn't tank the adds and the bosses at the same time for us to have some action, and on top of that they liked to do it with the bosses separated, which is just boring.

We used to do all the fun stuff at our friendship playground 10man, but the 25 was monotonous.

Nazgrim was boring by default unless leaving the shamans alive, but we never did it at the 25.

Iron juggernaut not ignoring the sieg phase also boring.

Thok was only funny if done without taking him out of the first gate, with him screaming the entire fight. That was ridiculous rofl.

And Klaxxi... Well, literally the padding fight. "I'll take scorpion and try to beat last week's DPS" kind of thing...
    I think I have world 2 at Klaxxi at some difficulty, not sure which one...
    We did it for so long I had top 10 parses in pretty much every fight, except for 1-2 cus I always sat on em. I had rank 1 on Garrosh for a good month or so, then got bumped down a couple spots. Was such amaze when the clicking keyboard turning DK not only beat the other DK by 10 positions on dps, but got rank 1 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    We did it for so long I had top 10 parses in pretty much every fight, except for 1-2 cus I always sat on em. I had rank 1 on Garrosh for a good month or so, then got bumped down a couple spots. Was such amaze when the clicking keyboard turning DK not only beat the other DK by 10 positions on dps, but got rank 1 lol.
    You actually have some pretty great rankings at SoO, not only for someone that clicks but overall.
    The other DK probably used to feel mad.
    Yes I looked.