Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    absolutely amazing looking Leonidas (lancer continues to be best class)
    Wow, he's packing. He's a Lancer for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Why do people enjoy watching animes that are about music? If I want to listen to music I will just find some music that I like and listen to it, not watch an anime that's about making music.
    Because it's about people as much as the music? The nice music is just a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    But the millipede is so cute.

And my avatar is a female, just like most people's!
    Almost as cute as Chelly's right? =p

Why do people enjoy watching animes that are about music? If I want to listen to music I will just find some music that I like and listen to it, not watch an anime that's about making music.
    Well, the background theme could be anything... Music isn't what the anime tried to connect you with.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Because it's about people as much as the music? The nice music is just a bonus.
    Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Don't think I didn't see that.
    What are you talking about?

why do pplz watch anime? if i want watch cartoon, i toonami.

Cute dog girl from Gekkou Gurashi
    https://41.media.tumblr.com/683207e8...ci0uo1_540.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    The equivalent behaviour that you'd be taking is playing an instrument yourself, not listening to music. We're not watching anime about people walking around with their music players here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neko Illya!
    http://i.imgur.com/Jr2ZBrh.jpg nsfw

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Yeah, I got that. I do that too, but I also frequent a few blogs, websites as well as the metal thread on MMO-C.
    Now that you mention it, there were a thread like that here. Might check it out once in a while. :P

Chelly
    Found a solution to your problem Swisted
    https://invisiblegirlfriend.com/?_ga...483.1438268927

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Cant wait for the figure i bought with that costume.

Guess i'm dropping Gangsta for now since underwater stopped doing it, hopefully a decent group picks it up eventually, otherwise i'll have to try CFS.
    Picked up Monster Musume, Gate and Shimoneta in it's place anyways, enjoying them alot.
    Dropped Prison School for now, was heavily disappointed, censoring is too jarring for a show like this and the pace is completely off the fucking bats, everything is so fast paced that the jokes pretty much just flies past unnoticed at some points.
    Along with those 3 i'm watching Working, Himouto!, Gakkou Gurashi and NNB, plus my massive backlog, help me.

In other words, http://puu.sh/jjlvd/5fb8caa5ca.webm
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-07-30 at 10:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Picked up Monster Musume, Gate and Shimoneta in it's place anyways, enjoying them alot.
    Along with those 3 i'm watching Working, Himouto!, Gakkou Gurashi and NNB, plus my massive backlog, help me.
    I have 23 currently watching and a huge shortlist of downloads waiting...

Panda probably still has me beat by a fair bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I have 23 currently watching and a huge shortlist of downloads waiting...

Panda probably still has me beat by a fair bit.
    33, but 2-3 are shorts, and 1 is naruto
    [CENTER]

Guess i'm dropping Gangsta for now since underwater stopped doing it, hopefully a decent group picks it up eventually,
    What makes a good group good? And a bad group bad?

I usually just grab HorribleSubs because they work, but I've never really looked around to find anything better.

10+ Year Old Account
    37 + massive backlog here. :3

edit; 33. Moved One Piece, Ninja Slayer, Kekkai Sensen and Shokugeki no Soma to on hold. :P

Cant wait for the figure i bought with that costume.
    Lol considering getting it aswell now. xD
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2015-07-30 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

I usually just grab HorribleSubs because they work, but I've never really looked around to find anything better.
    Translations, Typesetting, quality? The list goes on, there is plenty of things that makes a group bad or good.
    Where horriblesubs miss on every point, not only that but they are massive assholes i rather not "support"
    They just do direct rips from CR and funi, where over half of the translators working there are just well, shit.
    Other sub groups actually put effort into their subbing and work.

Not going to go on a full rant about horriblesubs, and i could if wanted to.
    But they are truly the last last last resort for me, if there is literally no other group out with the subs after a good while, i'll stoop down to using them.

*snip*
    I'm interested in hearing about it, if you want to take the time to type it up.

What groups do you prefer? Like I said, I haven't done any research at all, I just happened to get a HorribleSubs thing a while ago, it worked fine, and so I've gone with what I've known is fine.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm fine with them for airing shows, since most "good" groups take months after an anime is finished to sub half of its season it seems.
    [CENTER]

I'm interested in hearing about it, if you want to take the time to type it up.

What groups do you prefer? Like I said, I haven't done any research at all, I just happened to get a HorribleSubs thing a while ago, it worked fine, and so I've gone with what I've known is fine.
    Going to bed, but i am sure someone else in this thread can explain why HS is honestly, quite bad.

Personal favorites?
    Commie, Vivid, Underwater, DameDesuYo, Coalgirls and FFF on the top of my head.

Commie tends to shove meme's and some fun typesetting in show's that less serious, so not to everyone's taste.
    DDY tends to have some pretty neat typesetting.
    Coalgirls also called bloatgirls, for a good reason, i'm not even sure if they are still around, haven't seen anything from them in a while now.

First time seeing kdfss and Chihiro, seems to be new groups around, they are decent so far.
    Chihiro have a few typing errors, from what i've noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coalgirls also called bloatgirls, for a good reason, i'm not even sure if they are still around, haven't seen anything from them in a while now.
    They are still around, but they don't actually sub anything themselves right? only releasing BD's using other groups subs?
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2015-07-30 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    They are still around, but they don't actually sub anything themselves right? only releasing BD's using other groups subs?

Oh really? I always thought that was coalguys, my bad then.
    Ain't no expert on Coalgirls, thought they subbed themself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to bed, but i am sure someone else in this thread can explain why HS is honestly, quite bad.
    I'll put it in simple terms why some people may take offense to them.

Using the Time-Quality-Cost spectrum:

Funi/Crunchy/etc:
    +Time
    -Quality
    -Cost

Fansubbers:
    -Time
    +Quality
    +Cost

HorribleSubs:
    +Time
    -Quality
    +Cost

When it was just Fansubbers vs. Legal options, they had an advantage and therefore more of a reason to exist. Then HorribleSubs comes onto the scene and snags the most valuable 2/3 combo of the spectrum when it comes to episodic series - Time/Money, at the cost of Quality. This has effectively lead to the slow death of Fansubbing which by extension means the slow death of Quality subbed anime production. You only need to look at download counts of HorribleSubs vs. Fansubs to know why Fansubbers are slowly giving up one by one.

I can't complain too much though, I just download HorribleSubs most of the time because Time is the most important to me and by the time I joined the scene the problem was already systemic.