10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/IFoSjpql.jpg
    Speaking of 'plot' in Nisekoi:

(manga)
    - Raku agonising over Chitoge
    - Raku acknowledging that he needs to respond to Marika properly one way or another
    - Yui's bodyguard threatening a return to China

Y U BAIT KAOMI-SENSEI?

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IFoSjpql.jpg[/IG]
    Hehe. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

Also, she might not be the girl I champion for the Rakubowl, but Tsugumi always looks best when everyone gets their kit off. Her pool-cleaning outfit was the best by far.

I hope that chapter 124 is one of the ones used for the OVAs. I want to see glammed-up Tsugumi animated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Hehe. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

Also, she might not be the girl I champion for the Rakubowl, but Tsugumi always looks best when everyone gets their kit off. Her pool-cleaning outfit was the best by far.

I hope that chapter 124 is one of the ones used for the OVAs. I want to see glammed-up Tsugumi animated.
    her 403 definitely was the best
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    her 403 definitely was the best
    Haha. Dammit! http://i.imgur.com/RBXlt5H.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    AnoHana Watchable 6
    ~
    Kokoro Connect - Meh 4

Now lets watch something more cheerful, lets go S2 Love Live! : p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    A four?! But... but... Inaban...!

A four?! But... but... Inaban...!

[img]http://data1.whicdn.com/images/33866372/large.gif[img]
    Enjeh doesn't like drama

I do agree that Inaban is best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Enjeh doesn't like drama

I do agree that Inaban is best.
    Admittedly it can get a bit angsty. But, I'd say Miyuki Sawashiro's performance takes it to a solid 6 at least. Especially when Inaba goes all dere. I tried to find my favourite clip of when Taichi's complimenting her, but couldn't.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks. There's a bunch of shows I don't like that loads of people rave about (Stand Alone Complex, Ergo Proxy etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

(manga)
    - Raku acknowledging that he needs to respond to Marika properly one way or another

Y U BAIT KAOMI-SENSEI?
    In fact I'm not even mad, that was amazing. He was going crazy over Chitoge's "lover", agonizing himself and suffering by just thinking about her with someone else, then he proceeded to the "who do I really like?" again...

He is stupid for sure, but I hope he can perceive who the lover is. Something is telling me that he's also going to have knowledge about Kosaki's feelings and since he's already getting mindfucked for just thinking about Chitoge with someone else, he'd probably bug if he knew they all like him... Also, Yui's bait probably means she's up to some shit at her birthday party, which probably includes Raku so...
    Last edited by Artorius; 2015-06-20 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    Shadow, try reading Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. It has a tsundere dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

(manga)

Y U BAIT KAOMI-SENSEI?
    There's been strangely lot of plotbait recently. You know it's bad when the amount of plotbait becomes a plotbait itself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Shadow, try reading Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. It has a tsundere dragon.
    That's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Admittedly it can get a bit angsty. But, I'd say Miyuki Sawashiro's performance takes it to a solid 6 at least. Especially when Inaba goes all dere. I tried to find my favourite clip of when Taichi's complimenting her, but couldn't.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks. There's a bunch of shows I don't like that loads of people rave about (Stand Alone Complex, Ergo Proxy etc).
    Mye well, I rate anime based on how much I enjoyed watching it, nothing else, which is why KC can't go above 4 for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Mye well, I rate anime based on how much I enjoyed watching it, nothing else, which is why KC can't go above 4 for me.
    That's fair.

A bit? Kokoro Connect was full on teen angst mode later on and just got worse with every episode. I'm actually surprised that I ended up rating it 6/10 myself.
    True enough lol. I think wanting to see Inaba win was what kept me glued for the second cour.

OHHH GOD Seeing the new trailer for Eyes of heaven in Shinjuku was so hype. N'Doul and Mariah are playable!

Also all those fujo screams for koichi was great too.

Chelly
    Fuck this manga is cute

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yahari: They adapted an unreleased volume so I don't know a whole lot about it, but Haruno was previously mean/teasing Yukino in order to take her out of her comfort zone. It's her way of helping both Yukino and 8man out. Yukino turned from an independent girl into someone who's relying on 8man - a change Haruno disagrees with, and a change that the 8man of old would disagree with too, since he himself has said that relying on others means you're weak.
    Basically, the 8man of old and Haruno are quite similar to each other. Remember the end of season 1? 8man was a "dick" to the redhead festival leader girl, and took the blame for calling her out for what she is - Haruno is doing the same thing.

Or well that's the theory me and other readers/viewers have. Who knows? Maybe it turns out in the upcoming volume that she's just a cunt.
    About Haruno - I actually think she's more like Hayama than anyone else. She's got to be the Haruno everyone expects her to be. Her relationship with Yukino is similar to the Hayama-Hachiman dynamic; she's jealous that Yukino could be whomever she wanted to (to an extent) and she's done nothing but try to emulate her older sister. Yukino never was independent; she's always leaned on others while relying on following her sister's path rather than finding her own. This is why Haruno thought Hachiman was so exciting: she thought he was to get through to her and get her to change (a sentiment shared by Hiratsuka-sensei). Rather than change, Yukino has just subbed Hachiman into Haruno's place, which is the sinister, repulsive alternative to trust Haruno was talking to him about at the beginning of episode 12. Haruno calls Hachiman boring because he's just letting it happen.

I do agree with Haruno playing the villain, especially how quickly she caught onto what Hachiman was doing during the festival meetings. I think she just really wants to see her Yukino-chan [acro="L-LEWD"]blossom[/acro] into her own person, especially since she's caught onto the fact that Yukino [I]does[/I] have feelings for Hachiman. She called her out on her chocolate being for somebody in particular, and called that bullshit joint-chocolate-taste-testing-instead-of-directly-giving exactly what it was. She's playing it safe and is unwilling to do anything to disrupt her current superficial relationship with Hachiman. Hell, I think Haruno might be the biggest Hachiman/Yukino shipper out there.

Yui gets a lot of credit for being a catalyst and forcing change within the group, but I'm really hoping to see Haruno do the same. Unfortunately, I don't see anything good coming for Yui (best case scenario, Hachiman ends up with her even though he likes Yukino instead of her).

I think it's interesting to see how many things are reversed from where the series started out. Hayama's friends have a more genuine relationship than the club members do. Hachiman is treating Yui exactly how he thought she was when he found out it was her dog he saved. Yukino is the weakest member of the group while Hachiman is treated more like a leader. Hachiman is somewhat accepted by people like Miura, Tobe, and Ebina. Kawasaki was actually on screen two episodes in a row. The person that hasn't really changed much is Yui, which makes that teaser for the next episode very interesting.

tl;dr - Hachiman wasn't Batman, it was Haruno all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Reddit voting for best short-haired girl. Make it happen.

Last edited by Sj; 2015-06-20 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    panty & stocking bd arrived, that 18+ rating though.
    mom thought it was some hentai.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Reddit voting for best short-haired girl. Make it happen.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ODZxHdV.gif[IMG]
    This one you mean. She better win.