Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It's a bug
    It's a crystal with a 2 min buff at the starting zone that lets you do that. Likely Blur is like a 5~ second buff

>WoW
    >balance
    pick one

10+ Year Old Account
    ATG- RIP Yun Che.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    ATG- RIP Yun Che.
    thanks for spoilers

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    ATG- RIP Yun Che.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    thanks for spoilers
    / s

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cmv68BW.jpg?1[IMG]

someone please kill this dude
    But he's one of the best characters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    But he's one of the best characters.
    kohsaka is literally the worst character besides this guy

anyway i just finished genshiken s2. it was very good. the characters are mostly great, i like how it feels like one big group of friends. ogiure and sasahara are really cute together

10+ Year Old Account
    kohsaka is literally the worst character besides this guy

anyway i just finished genshiken s2. it was very good. the characters are mostly great, i like how it feels like one big group of friends. ogiure and sasahara are really cute together
    Go read chapter 43-55 If you are planning to watch Genshiken Nidaime, as those never got animated. (mainly about Ogiure and Sasahara) and Nidaime ends at 85 I think If you want more afterwards.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2015-11-28 at 06:29 AM.

oh toonami is going to get parasyte

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    As much as it got the point across, showing Ange receive a cavity search was probably a bit too much, eh? ;D
    I never got why that in particular was such a big deal for anime fans. out of all the shit they see this was somehow a huge deal

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    oh toonami is going to get parasyte

I never got why that in particular was such a big deal for anime fans. out of all the shit they see this was somehow a huge deal
    Go Toonami, Parasyte would be great for getting more views.

They didn't like it cus blah blah opressing women

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Go Toonami, Parasyte would be great for getting more views.

They didn't like it cus blah blah opressing women
    /tips trilby

ATG - Picks a flower, a massive Tyrant level beast appears, such a Yun Che thing to do. My guess it's gonna end up in a power up like the phoenix/dragon god trials. Considering it has a wolf's head, perhaps Sirius the Skywolf from his Sirius Tome profound arts?

- - - Updated - - -

Asterisk War PS Vita Game to Get Asian Localization

Bandai Namco Entertainment announced at Anime Festival Asia in Singapore on Saturday that it will localize the Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Hōka Kenran PlayStation Vita game in Asia. The company did not confirm what languages the release would include, but it did show an English-subtitled trailer for the game at the event.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Hōka Kenran will have an original story where players can choose a partner to team up with in battle, and also to date. The ending will change depending on the player's choice. The game will ship in Japan on January 28 in both a regular and a limited edition.
    Wouldn't mind that getting a western release.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    gief the option to mute male characters

Asterisk ep 9 - Can't wait for the vampire girl next week. Damn, Julis was cute when she got jealous over Saya and Kirin being patted on the head by Ayato. Magical girl Ayato transformation, and his fight was finished in a flash. Smug robot waifu looks good as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Douluo Dalu Is Hao Tian, Tang San's father?

- - - Updated - - -

I cheated, found the wiki for Dalu and now i know what happens in the story XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Asterisk War 9 - episode went quick but didn't feel like much happened

Seraph 8 - Yu is such an annoying character he seriously ruins this show. There's enough going on for it to be interesting but every fucking time something happens he's such a cunt about it. Things look like they'll get especially interesting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Asterisk War 9 - episode went quick but didn't feel like much happened

Seraph 8 - Yu is such an annoying character he seriously ruins this show. There's enough going on for it to be interesting but every fucking time something happens he's such a cunt about it. Things look like they'll get especially interesting next week.
    Asterisk - Today's episode was pretty much about settings things up with the vampire girl and the robot duo for what will happen next episode.

Seraph - the only reason I keep watching this is Shinoa and Guren's hinted hidden plans, that's about it.