15+ Year Old Account
    every day i spend in this thread i come to the realization that i have the greatest taste by far

i enjoy anime for cute girls. i also enjoy anime if it is mechanically well put together, or if it's a well written piece of work. i also think chitoge is shit.

you should all look up to me tbh. i am the god of anime taste. i will be your senpai and teach you the ways of anime

even neichus doesn't compare to me because he hasn't accepted the way of cute girls yet. he is getting there, but not yet. only when he does will he surpass me. until then this thread belongs to me. bow before your ruler plebs

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Fixed that.
    You just HAD to go there.

15+ Year Old Account

me irl btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    i enjoy anime for cute girls. i also enjoy anime if it is mechanically well put together, or if it's a well written piece of work. i also think chitoge is shit.
    Hey we agree on all points.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Hey we agree on all points.
    i hereby appoint you as vice king of the anime thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    every day i spend in this thread i come to the realization that i have the greatest taste by far

you should all look up to me tbh. i am the god of anime taste. i will be your senpai and teach you the ways of anime

even neichus doesn't compare to me because he hasn't accepted the way of cute girls yet. he is getting there, but not yet. only when he does will he surpass me. until then this thread belongs to me. bow before your ruler plebs
    If you like cute grills you should come play blade and soul. cute grills everywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    If you like cute grills you should come play blade and soul. cute grills everywhere.
    I'll probably download it when I get back to my dorm on Sunday, because my laptop would kill itself if I tried it now

Fixed that.
    Beating me to the fixes, wizard powers so strong

So watched the "What's in an OP" for Your Lie in April, and it was interesting. I'm watching the Death Parade one now on people's recommendation and...holy the girl is annoying. I get they're trying to play her as a sort of comic relief analysis with the way she keeps cutting in, but really she just needs to shut up. =/

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated note, even though I thought Mirai Nikki was only mediocre I'm still really impressed by how well they captured "incoherent rage" in this image of Yuno.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-01-22 at 03:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    So watched the "What's in an OP" for Your Lie in April, and it was interesting. I'm watching the Death Parade one now on people's recommendation and...holy the girl is annoying. I get they're trying to play her as a sort of comic relief analysis with the way she keeps cutting in, but really she just needs to shut up. =/
    I find that almost every single youtuber that regularly covers anime content is an annoying piece of shit.

Same goes for a lot of youtubers, but anime ones are one of the special breeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I find that almost every single youtuber that regularly covers anime content is an annoying piece of shit.

Same goes for a lot of youtubers, but anime ones are one of the special breeds.
    That's cus anime youtubers are a dime a dozen, and I agree on the in general part. I watch a few, mostly from the old Polaris thing (where it was TB, Jesse Cox, Dodger, and like 2-3 others or such) but other then that I find them hard to watch. Just abrasive personalities really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waifu2x is a genius lifesaver when making wallpapers for 1440p phones, or any cartoonish image upscaling.

I think I commented about it before but holy shit it's so great.

Source, Example

Source, Example

Source, Example

Source, Example

I obviously did a lot of other things at PS, like coloring/lightning management, but their upscaling algorithm is ridiculously good at doing what they propose to do.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-01-22 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Ass Class 3 - Really enjoying the show, it was really nice at the end of it last season and they are kicking it off really well this season too. Just a really enjoyable set of characters and interesting story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only good anime Youtuber is Demo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Only good anime Youtuber is Demo.
    I like VaatiVidya because he makes DkS/BB videos, has master-race Aussie accent and is all business when doing his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated note, even though I thought Mirai Nikki was only mediocre I'm still really impressed by how well they captured "incoherent rage" in this image of Yuno.
    I also recommend checking out this guy's channel, although he doesn't really cover anime, but rather just film and the uses of it:

Aoi Yuuki has been great in Erased. She's got really good versatility and range with her voice. I didn't even realize it was her until someone mentioned it on Reddit.

Someone toss me a manga similar to Anatolia Story.
    Reimei no Arcana

Kanata Kara

And the Fire Tripper short-story from Rumiko Takahashi's Rumic World collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    This one is actually a bit of a mind fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched Kono Subarashii ep 2 again and it seems like I somehow this the first time. focused on the subtitles at the bottom so I missed it. :I

Please cut it out! Actually, it'll hurt if you just let go, so please slowly put it back where it was. That's right, slowly, slowly... *snap* *AIIAUUGHHH!!!

haha