Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    It's turning into an alpha complaint thread in here help
    Feedback is one the main purposes of alpha/beta. There is literally zero reason to refrain from giving feedback just because it isn't live.
    And no, I'm not one of those people who think that complaining in MMO-C actually matters, I just gave my opinion about the animations that are in it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Feedback is one the main purposes of alpha/beta. There is literally zero reason to refrain from giving feedback just because it isn't live.
    And no, I'm not one of those people who think that complaining in MMO-C actually matters, I just gave my opinion about the animations that are in it right now.
    If I complain enough will they give me Fel Flame back?

15+ Year Old Account
    you know, yanderes aren't so bad. i'd let her burn me alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Can we make our own WoW with 5.4 Fury, Combat and Fire, 4.3 Sub, Arms at PVE and 3.3.5 Arms at PVP?

While we're at it we can bring back Armor penetration, legendary weapons and PVE items at PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    New visual for Hibike! movie:
    [IMG]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max600x600/cms/daily-briefs/98423/sound.jpg[IMG]
    recap movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Can we make our own WoW with 5.4 Fury, Combat and Fire, 4.3 Sub, Arms at PVE and 3.3.5 Arms at PVP?

While we're at it we can bring back Armor penetration, legendary weapons and PVE items at PVP.
    Worked with Ashbringer.

- - - Updated - - -

NHK ni youkoso 4: Quality is off the chart with this episode. I can't even recogonise the characters in some scenes.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2016-02-07 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rage of Bahamut: Manaria Friends Anime's Cast, Character Designs Revealed
    Turns out this is only going to be a short-form anime in the Ultra Super Anime Time block. Kinda disappointing.
    damnit. .

15+ Year Old Account
    Grimgar 05 - Yume is so goddamn cute. The hugging scene was so fucking great.

why can't she be real

Deleted

I'll take early Cata SPriest, please. Or late WotLK, that's fine too.

Deleted
    I am pretty sure that kills it for a lot of people, seeing the censoring we also got among others...

Haha if I had to pick three girls to get valentines from it'd probably be those three from K-On! as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I've been reading/watching Gate for a good year now, and only now did I notice how similar "Rory" sounds to "Loli". I'm sure it's 100% coincidental. No subtext at all.
    It was one of the first things I noticed when they first said her name lol

Loved Spriest back in wotlk and Cata, but MoP was a joke for a large part and WoD talents killed the enjoyment I got from the class almost completely. Legion Spriest does look promising though, but even if they suck I'll remain a Spriest. But why, oh why, did they have to make the shadow artifact a fugly dagger with an eyeball embedded into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    I am pretty sure that kills it for a lot of people, seeing the censoring we also got among others...
    It's one thing that they start censoring and removing content.
    But while we get to keep the "scenes" we are still looking at 10 minutes of dialogue with each character gone, but it softens the blow on the removed content a little i guess.

But no dual-audio, and with that shitty VA? Forget it, NoA is cancer.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi 5 - Clearly a budget saving episode, but great nontheless, manages to continue being grim and intriguing, i'm still leaning on that it's Satoru's teacher that is the "original" killer, he just gives me those vibes, but i am propably completely off

When they have been stated to not be done, are in a state of incompleteness, there's no purpose really. Once something is done and set you can easily say that looks good or bad. But when it's not done or polished at all, there's no point. Model animations could be bugged, priority of animation is likely not in, clipping issues not fixed, ect.
    Feedback is worthwhile on stuff like specs feel and such when they arent finished as they say "we want feedback on this tell us how it feels". They don't however say "hey look at this broken model/animation and tell us why it's bad!" uh well duh cus it's broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    NHK ni youkoso 1: what did I just watch?

An absolutely amazing show.

10+ Year Old Account
    RWBY - Ruby has suddenly turned into super ruby and achieved the title of "Onekick Girl"

*Starts playing the hero"

How about just give us Wrath back with updated graphics. When you know you'll never have this many buttons again. ;(

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Loved Spriest back in wotlk and Cata, but MoP was a joke for a large part and WoD talents killed the enjoyment I got from the class almost completely. Legion Spriest does look promising though, but even if they suck I'll remain a Spriest. But why, oh why, did they have to make the shadow artifact a fugly dagger with an eyeball embedded into it.
    Cata Spriest was indeed the best of times. Orbs being a thing but not a complete resource like MoP/Wod and Dark Archangel... Nothing like tossing up the evil wings and Mind Spiking into instant Mind Blast. Oh and having utility was nice too.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2016-02-07 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Boku dake ga Inai Machi 5 - Clearly a budget saving episode, but great nontheless, manages to continue being grim and intriguing, i'm still leaning on that it's Satoru's teacher that is the "original" killer, he just gives me those vibes, but i am propably completely off
    I get the vibe that it's either 1, somebody we haven't met yet, 2, actually Yuuki and the person that killed his mom is somehow related, 3, the teacher because the show is designed to make us overthink, 4, one of Satoru's kid friends, or 5, the killer changes depending on how Satoru changes history because you can change history but you can't change fate or something cruelly poetic like that which means RIP everybody ever.

I haven't gotten far in the manga but those are just the vibe I get from the writing.