Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I get the vibe that it's either 1, somebody we haven't met yet, 2, actually Yuuki and the person that killed his mom is somehow related, 3, the teacher because the show is designed to make us overthink, 4, one of Satoru's kid friends, or 5, the killer changes depending on how Satoru changes history because you can change history but you can't change fate or something cruelly poetic like that which means RIP everybody ever.

I haven't gotten far in the manga but those are just the vibe I get from the writing.
    Binge the manga like Goriq, it's worth it and you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    RWBY - Ruby has suddenly turned into super ruby and achieved the title of "Onekick Girl"

*Starts playing the hero"
    What episode are you on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    What episode are you on?
    Which one was the last? 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Which one was the last? 11?
    Yeah, it's interesting that Ruby seems to be really good at handling beasts, but not human opponents. She's lucky that thing was hungry. Also, shit got super-real second half of the episode too.

Grimgar 5 was really nice, not having the OP in it added only a small bit more to the actual length of the episode but it helped it feel more full.

Watched Mars of Destruction at a friend's house the other day. There was this intense music playing in the background for the entire movie (and subsequently felt really out of place at certain times. It was like watching the final episode of a series without having seen the 20 episodes that led up to it) and I'm just thinking what the hell is this, but I chalked it up to Mars of Destruction just being awful. When we closed the movie the music was still playing. League was open in the background and we'd been listening to the login music for the entire movie lol. It totally enhanced the experience though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Yume trying to be cuter than Shirayuki?

Damn. She might be able to achieve this. This girl is perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Yeah, it's interesting that Ruby seems to be really good at handling beasts, but not human opponents. She's lucky that thing was hungry. Also, shit got super-real second half of the episode too.
    I wonder who will be able to fight with Cinder...

Girl was literally one of the strongest characters before and now she has full maiden powers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Watched Mars of Destruction at a friend's house the other day. There was this intense music playing in the background for the entire movie (and subsequently felt really out of place at certain times. It was like watching the final episode of a series without having seen the 20 episodes that led up to it) and I'm just thinking what the hell is this, but I chalked it up to Mars of Destruction just being awful. When we closed the movie the music was still playing. League was open in the background and we'd been listening to the login music for the entire movie lol. It totally enhanced the experience though.
    I've never played League, but I can only imagine how that would make it a very different experience.

---------------------

Grimgar 4 (not 5)

I'm a week behind everybody due to Hulu having a delay for non-subscribers. Well, there's the death I was...I can't say hoping for or anticipating. But it was decently done. Now my fear is that given the pace of this series it will take them quite some time to recover. I obviously haven't seen episode 5 while others have here, but I do anticipate the majority of it being taken up by grief in some form or another. I just hope that's not its sole focus.

...wow I sound cold-hearted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    We want our characters to be happy Neichus!

10+ Year Old Account
    ...wow I sound cold-hearted.[/spoiler]
    One of us one of us
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgar - Yume is perfection. Them crying in the rain really got to me, but the ending with the misconception was hilarious. Yume's reaction upon realizing it was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Never thought I'd see an Unohana/Bleach sig in this thread lol Also, Yume is already cuter.
    I also made a wallpaper with the same image =p

Dimension W - The shows interpretation of how the W dimension interacts with stuff is really cool, specially with the little ending bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    We want our characters to be happy Neichus!
    Wait WHAT? I think there might be some confusion here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Decided to use a free ticket for the hell of it in F/GO. Ended up getting another 5 star cutie, the yandere Brynhildr.

I think I might have sold my soul to the devil accidentally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wait WHAT? I think there might be some confusion here.
    Okay, I'll correct myself, I want Yume to be happy!

I've never played League, but I can only imagine how that would make it a very different experience.

---------------------

Grimgar 4 (not 5)

I'm a week behind everybody due to Hulu having a delay for non-subscribers. Well, there's the death I was...I can't say hoping for or anticipating. But it was decently done. Now my fear is that given the pace of this series it will take them quite some time to recover. I obviously haven't seen episode 5 while others have here, but I do anticipate the majority of it being taken up by grief in some form or another. I just hope that's not its sole focus.

Yeah, it definitely changed it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

So a friend called me up the other day and asked if I wanted to go to the local anime convention. I wasn't doing anything and figured what the hell, why not, I've never been to one. Never again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    So a friend called me up the other day and asked if I wanted to go to the local anime convention. I wasn't doing anything and figured what the hell, why not, I've never been to one. Never again.
    I expect a 20 page essay link by tomorrow.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Decided to use a free ticket for the hell of it in F/GO. Ended up getting another 5 star cutie, the yandere Brynhildr.

I think I might have sold my soul to the devil accidentally
    f*ck you lol
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Grimgar - Yume is perfection. Them crying in the rain really got to me, but the ending with the misconception was hilarious. Yume's reaction upon realizing it was great.
    I hope the misconception turns into reality.