10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So they made MLP the anime :P
    Horserace the anime.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Fun posting is fun!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Comic Girls 2 Kaos going with the Akarin look, but no magic bun shooting

Tada-kun 2 Alec is a ninja. ALL the ships. Like, five of em already, if you wanna add Teresa and Alec, because why not.

Also, Wotaku airing on Amazon, so can't watch that. Which is too bad, it was one of the shows I was actually looking forward to this season. Between that, another show not even streaming, and one being three minutes long, this season already not looking like the treasure trove last season was.

I did watch Angel Beats, and I will just shortly say that I have mixed feelings about. The plot was a mess and left a lot of stuff in the air.

Fun posting is fun!
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...43/672/b0c.jpg

Fun posting is fun!
    sorry for shit quality

Gundam 00 season 2 episodes 1-4

Not only does it return to the fast paced storytelling of the first half of season 1, it has also managed to perpetuate an even larger hype train. It also feels like it took the titans from Zeta Gundam and fleshed them out more. Gundam 00 as a whole feels like a refinement of Gundam storytelling, as it is able to juggle a cast of 50+ characters, a dozen different factions, detailed technology, and different philosophical ideas with depth and briskness. This series actually shows most of it's ideas rather than having characters stand around for half an hour talking about the ideas before showing glimpses of those ideas, as in earlier Gundams.

(No, seriously; this is one of the best shows I've seen come out of studio Sunrise)

Lockon Stratos is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    drops Inferno Cop
    haHAA im immune to bullets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    poor Uni is forgotten again.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Decided to give HiDive a try. Wish it had an app for my Roku tv but the webplayer is good and the Android app is decent too. Video quality looks fine and no connection issues so far. They have movies and OVAs too, which is nice.

So far the season has nothing noteworthy, but nothing particularly bad either, at least from what I've watched. 3D Kanojo is cute but the art quality is SSY-levels of inconsistent. I read a few chapters of the manga and it's nice to see it animated. ED is pretty good.

Crossing Time/Fumikiri Jikan is short but good. I knew that chick was gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked up HIDIVE yesterday as well. As you’re hoping for a Roku app, I’d like more word on the PS4 app. Nothing since December’s tweet.

I’m so torn on 3D Kanojo so far - it goes from wow that’s really cute to cringe repeatedly through the episode. I am enjoying it though, just stomach the cringed parts.

Will work through some more HIDIVE on Sunday if I don’t need to work

FMP is back!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Haven't watched it yet, how was it?
    looks pretty good!

slight spoilers

when does the uncensored dxd air?

10+ Year Old Account
    I marathoned Yona of the Dawn in two days. Loved it, highly disappointed that the show ended incomplete. It's a continuous story, and I enjoyed watching Yona grow and get stronger, but the season ended right as it was about to get good. How do I know? Because in episode 2, they flash forward to a scene of the group fighting and her giving orders (I think) and kicking ass, and that scene actually never takes place in the 24 episodes. So not only do I wanna see more, and want to see the story continue, I wanna see her be all badass like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I marathoned Yona of the Dawn in two days. Loved it, highly disappointed that the show ended incomplete. It's a continuous story, and I enjoyed watching Yona grow and get stronger, but the season ended right as it was about to get good. How do I know? Because in episode 2, they flash forward to a scene of the group fighting and her giving orders (I think) and kicking ass, and that scene actually never takes place in the 24 episodes. So not only do I wanna see more, and want to see the story continue, I wanna see her be all badass like.
    welcome to the world of anime where 99% of the shows are bullshit adaptations of other mediums and they don't give a fuck about you.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye, anime is for the most of the part just advertisement for the other mediums anyway.

darling ep 14 god damn not like this after episode 13

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I say anime hasn't gone too far enough!

Wait, is that an actual scene from Rick and Morty? Or did the uploader edit the anime into the scene?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Wait, is that an actual scene from Rick and Morty? Or did the uploader edit the anime into the scene?
    Its edit duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    What episode was that from? Never been interested in Rick and Morty, but I might need to check it out now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    What episode was that from? Never been interested in Rick and Morty, but I might need to check it out now.
    I think it was Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate Season 2 EP 8, but not sure.
    http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/I..._Tempting_Fate

It was quite a while i watched those episodes.