10+ Year Old Account

Dance version.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My two reactions. In Order.

1. They are finally adapting Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer!?!
    2. Why does it look so cheap?!?

/sigh. Please don't suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    This fits so well:

I could see Hirohiko Araki pull something like that.

Hunter X Hunter manga is starting up again.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAngel12 View Post
    Hunter X Hunter manga is starting up again.
    Wait Togashi can draw again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wait Togashi can draw again?
    Seems so. Although he said something along the lines for "Four more episodes for now" so it could be a really short return.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched Aggressive Retsuko. Pretty funny show with some meaningful messages throughout. The latest season wasn't the greatest though, kinda reminded me of later episodes of the Office.

Also started watching Beastars. Finished first season and halfway through the second. It's pretty good so far, the CGI actually looks fantastic, especially the character movements and facial expressions. The concept itself is also pretty interesting: I like how the problems with their society are essentially purely fantastical in nature - it's not like we humans have to deal with cannibalistic urges or vast physical differences. But that's what makes the show pretty great imo, and sets it apart from other shows which essentially just translate human societal problems into fantasy worlds. Also I want to fuck a bunny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I love the ending of your review, nice escalation! I really liked both of those anime - well, s2 of beastars was a bit more miss for me and I really didn’t like the ending but I loved s1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuusha, Yamemasu Ep 9 --- what the fuck......

Kyoukai Senki S2 E8

Looks like this might be the last season and that the story will end over the next few episodes. I doubt anyone except the German guy will die. At most, Ghost might go rogue (again) and Brad might sacrifice himself to stop Ghost. More than likely he will survive and becomes besties with Amou.

Bookworm S3 E8

Finally. Actual plot progression. We haven't seen that since season 1.

When this show is finished, it will need a fan-edit like Naruto Kai that cuts out the filler and boils down the show to the essentials. I would dread to recommend to people that they slog through the unedited show with the sheer amount of padding it has.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes remake E35

The one positive thing I will say is that Muller and Kempff got more focus and are more sympathetic in the remake than I remember from the original OVA series.

Spy x Family E8

It's an okay popcorn show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

The Berserk manga will continue.

Hopefully the art quality remains the same.
    Well...we had vinland saga:

If this studio could animate it after that bersers disaster.

Cyberpunk "Anime" teaser.

lol True, but felt inclined to put in quotes just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is weird. RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku is considered anime now.

Its made by studio Shaft, so it could be good compared to original mess made by Monty Oum (who is dead for few years now) by Rooster Teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely loved the first two season of RWBY: the humor and the combat. With the anime, I’m expecting a drop of the humor, which is fine, but it should be able to have more depth to the story and character development. The combat will need to choreographed as good as the web toon too then

On the topic of RWBY, the first three seasons are worth a watch if you go in with the mindset that you are watching a low budget comedy machinima. Season 3 is where the show starts getting too big for its briches and starts trying to set itself up as a serious, epic adventure show with a planned out plot (lol). Don't watch past season 3. Everything after is a litany of botched payoffs, missed opportunities, nonsense asspulls, character assassinations, and abysmal pacing.

Bookworm S3 E10

We're finally out of the intro arc. Seasons 1 through 2 altogether should've only lasted like 16 episodes max, but at least it's over. Wonder how many years we will have to wait until S4.

AMAIM/Kyoukai Senki S2 E10

The "Commander in Chief" of the North American forces personally arrives to command a battle on the Japanese warfront. He also arrives in a military uniform. I get the impression that he is not a democratically elected president, but rather that the North American faction is controlled by some sort of military junta, and that the "Commander in Chief" is actually a general who has ascended to the highest rank and controls the faction.

I am curious as to how the military could seemingly control the government of the entirety of North America. North America is separated from the rest of the world by oceans, and it would be impractical for overseas nations to try to invade and occupy the NA. It is unlikely that the military rose in power due to an existential threat. However, I live in the US and there is a strong war cult/blind worship of the state and adoration for soldiers, so perhaps the US became a military dictatorship in the same way that the Roman Republic fell, and this dictatorship has proceeded to annex the rest of North America.

The CIC seems to be pretty unlikeable. Given the fairy tale/feel good nature of this show, I'm guessing he's going to die, and Brad's father will succeed him as CIC and order a withdraw from Japan? That would be the most straightforward and relatively bloodless way to close out the series over the next couple episodes with everything handed to the heroes. If the show had a realistic slant then killing the CIC wouldn't change much as the rest of the NA army would just continue fighting anyway, but AMAIM isn't written that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trapped Otome: finale was yesterday and I ended up enjoying this one a decent amount. It didn’t off until episode 5 or so for me, but once we started the “tournament”, it was mindless fun. Still only worth a 7-7.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

Anyway i think its time to rate the shows (ones that didnt end yet i will not count):
    Skeleton Knight in Another World 8/10 .. gci is pretty good
    The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 5/10 ....something fells off, its like they skiped a lot of content
    I'm Quitting Heroing 7/10 ... i kinda wish mc died, this is why i removed 1 point
    The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody 4/10 story is kinda weak, but waifus are good at least
    Tomodachi Game 7/10 ... start is kinda eh, but gets much better later
    Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs 9/10 ... double isekai and not at same team rarely happens and also good worldbuilding
    The Executioner and Her Way of Life 6/10 (final scene was interesting if you understood the reference)
    Ya Boy Kongming! 10/10 chan chan achiki achiki bang bang
    Ascendance of a Bookworm 8/10 well now to wait for a new season if it ever happens.

Still gota finish:
    Kyoukai Senki ... i kinda see why its now called borderline warrior
    Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! ....start is weak, but comedy gets better later
    Kingdom 4 .... well waiting for so long, the animation got better for sure
    Spy x Family ... that shows is a bit over-hyped, but its not bad
    Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai (this one drags on)
    Love After World Domination ... for a romance anime, the comedy is good for once. Most of them fail so bad.

Also i quit heroing has a special ep.