I've been interested in Uratrou and Mistrea for a little while now. Koi wa Amaagara no You ni, The Promised Neverland, and Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko are a few that I'm interested in but haven't looked into. Taiyou no Ie has been on deck for a while, but I've been reading novels and LNs, but I'll need a break from that soon to binge a manga or two that are completed already.

4 I'll probably pick up of those you listed, Shinzai. So thanks for those.

And you should definitely get on Taiyou, Sj.

Once I finish Naoko, I'll get on it. It looks cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Time for another random recommendation list of manga:
    Uratarou has a some great cover art, I'm gonna add that one to the list. I'm gonna take a look at Mistrea as well. I'm still on JoJo's part 7 though and will be for a while I guess so no idea when I will actually get around to start those.

I've also had this on my to read list for ages now and I feel like I should really get around to starting that one once I'm done with JoJo's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I've been interested in Uratrou and Mistrea for a little while now. Koi wa Amaagara no You ni, The Promised Neverland, and Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko are a few that I'm interested in but haven't looked into. Taiyou no Ie has been on deck for a while, but I've been reading novels and LNs, but I'll need a break from that soon to binge a manga or two that are completed already.
    Tomo-chan is a really easy read since it's a 4-koma. Catching up on that one won't take you more than a few hours.

This panel though...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Absolute shit festival. I know you scum love these types of manga. Shit MC reborn with OP magic. Nothing of interest to see here as he gathers a horde of lolis.
    That reminds me that I need to get caught up on the WN. also this is getting a Anime.

Chiyo in Uratarou is way too fuckin' cute.

gabriel dropout 11 - I want to teach a cute angel how to use a computer

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    gabriel dropout 11 - I want to teach a cute angel how to use a computer
    I went to look at the numbers for anime to see which ones were the most watced at the end of the season and I saw Gabriel was near the top. I watched episode 1 and was surprised at how genuinly funny it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I went to look at the numbers for anime to see which ones were the most watced at the end of the season and I saw Gabriel was near the top. I watched episode 1 and was surprised at how genuinly funny it was.
    Well its pretty much just a comedy anime. Only original thing is that they are angels and demons and not the usual school girls.
    The dog joke keeps repeating itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well its pretty much just a comedy anime. Only original thing is that they are angels and demons and not the usual school girls.
    The dog joke keeps repeating itself.
    Well, I've only watched episode 1 but how Gabriel spent her money on the virtual staff? Later she says "this party is going nowhere", her room is a mess.

It's not Louis CK or Dave Chapel, I won't say you'll laugh out loud, but it has it's moments. For your typical comedy animes this is above average.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Well, I've only watched episode 1 but how Gabriel spent her money on the virtual staff? Later she says "this party is going nowhere", her room is a mess.

It's not Louis CK or Dave Chapel, I won't say you'll laugh out loud, but it has it's moments. For your typical comedy animes this is above average.
    I wasn't very impressed with it at first, I actually dropped it after the first episode. I picked it up again recently and thought that it becomes more enjoyable as it goes on. It's a solid 7.

Why did Uratarou have to be up to a point where shit gets real and I have to wait for the next chapter...

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the latest manga chapter for Nanatsu no Taizai finally makes me understand what Merlin meant many, many chapters ago when she said Gowther was basically a shell or a doll or whatever it was.

Question: On Crunchyroll, what is the difference between the movie and television versions of Chain Chronicle: The Light of Haeccetias?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Paladin / Warrior / My Anime List - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Not sure if it needs transtation.

Yōkai Apāto no Yūga na Nichijō Supernatural Light Novels Get TV Anime in July

The novels' story centers on Yūshi Inaba, a 16-year-old boy whose parents died three years ago. He moved into his uncle's house, but resolved to move into a dormitory in high school. Those plans were dashed when that dormitory burned down. He eventually finds an apartment with cheap 25,000-yen (about US$220) rent. Yūshi finds out too late that the apartment is home to supernatural creatures such as ghosts, yōkai, and mononoke, and his daily life becomes embroiled in the eccentric apartment.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-july/.113742

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni Light Novels Get Summer TV Anime

After a freak accident involving some lightning winds up zapping him dead, 15-year-old Mochizuki Touya wakes up to find himself face-to-face with God. “I am afraid to say that I have made a bit of a blunder...” laments the old coot. But all is not lost! God says that he can reincarnate Touya into a world of fantasy, and as a bonus, he gets to bring his smartphone along with! So begins Touya's adventure in a new, anachronistic pseudo-medieval world. Friends! Laughs! Tears! Inexplicable Deus ex Machina! He sets off on a journey full of wonder as he absentmindedly travels from place to place, following whatever goal catches his fancy. The curtains lift on an epic tale of swords, sorcery, and smartphone apps!
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.113688

Manga 'Gurazeni' Receives TV Anime Adaptation

This is the story of Natsunosuke Honda, a pro baseball player—a relief pitcher who has been playing pro in a team called Spiders for 8 years and is one of the highest paid players in the game. He measures how good players are by how much money they make, and he intends to be on top and stay there, and as such is always looking for players to challenge and does everything to insure that he is better than they are.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1601092

- - - Updated - - -

Manga 'Gakuen Babysitters' Gets Anime Adaptation

After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1601172

About to watch Koe no Katachi for the third time... what am I doing to myself?!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I haven't seen it even once yet.
    Why are you doing this to me.

The great detective knows|スター・ゴージャス・プリンセス・キス!|Shittiest MAL

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    >third time

Please leave.