10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    SAO 3: heavy exposition episode but I enjoyed this one the most so far. Wasn’t the strongest start for me but enjoying it more as we go. I am enjoying the contrast of LLENN inside and outside the game.
    Darling 15: very good episode and I’m sad there isn’t anything next week.
    Alternative isn't "SAO 3", it's not written by Reki and has nothing to do with abec either. The thing that can reasonably be called "SAO 3" will only air in October.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7 TriHard 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, meant SAo epi 3. I done fucked that up.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Boku no Hero Academia S03E03: Uraraka and Tsu holding hands?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Boku no Hero Academia S03E03: Uraraka and Tsu holding hands?!
    OTP OTP

Also Todoroki getting all wisdom. Dude's grown up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    seven deadly sins s2 ep14
    seriously though i've watched the main part of this episode about 8 times already
    although i really agree with all the manga people that the power level stuff is stupid. although it supposedly dies down which is good to hear

shut up you stupid mutts i swear to god

10+ Year Old Account
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Die Neue These ep 4--- now thats some interesting politics that could work in the current world. (military recruting)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu Die Neue These ep 4--- now thats some interesting politics that could work in the current world. (military recruting)
    Haven't gotten around to it yet, but was it content original to the new adaptation? If so, I might check it out for the sake of just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Haven't gotten around to it yet, but was it content original to the new adaptation? If so, I might check it out for the sake of just that.
    Its a remake it seems:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend...alactic_Heroes

Looking at this its very very close.

- - - Updated - - -

I did bit of research and no video game was realised in english from this anime, but i did find this:

Stellaris game mod: http://lobolabo.blogspot.si/2017/02/...ic-heroes.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Took longer than I expected (thanks shitty internet), but I finished Kamisama Kiss. I like a romantic comedy that is more comedy. I don't like that the true ending to the show is hiding behind OVA's I can't watch. Also that the two main characters are great, but the side characters are mostly underused.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Pendulous Would you recommend that show? I do love romantic comedy (rewatching Love Lab for the umpteenth time) and it does seem to be rated well on MAL. I always get worried when shows have anything to do with shrines and the spirits that come from them - the shows end up either being really serious or very kidsy. This did not deter me with Noragami but feel that's a bit different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    @Pendulous Would you recommend that show? I do love romantic comedy (rewatching Love Lab for the umpteenth time) and it does seem to be rated well on MAL. I always get worried when shows have anything to do with shrines and the spirits that come from them - the shows end up either being really serious or very kidsy. This did not deter me with Noragami but feel that's a bit different.
    I gave it an 8, despite what I might have said. It's mostly a comedy about dealing with the fact that a human has effectively become a god, and is weak compared to others. But she makes friends and stuff among gods and yokai. It definitely doesn't take itself very seriously. Sometimes it feels like a slice of life, sometimes there are important storylines, but overall it's a good time.

10+ Year Old Account
    S;G0 3 - What was that end. Nani.

So, knowing how the original S;G ends with the S;G world line going into episode 24, and S;G0 being required to happen so he can send the video back to himself to watch in episode 23 so his past self can then enter into the S;G world line, everything in S;G0 is required to happen, meaning that this show is bound to lead towards WWIII and there's nothing that can be done about it. It makes me feel bad for Suzu if that's the case, since her goal will never come to fruition. Also makes me wonder if the show will ever enter WWIII and if we will see the video be made by the end.

Other than that and whatever the fuck happened at the end, Nae is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    S;G0 3 - What was that end. Nani.

So, knowing how the original S;G ends with the S;G world line going into episode 24, and S;G0 being required to happen so he can send the video back to himself to watch in episode 23 so his past self can then enter into the S;G world line, everything in S;G0 is required to happen, meaning that this show is bound to lead towards WWIII and there's nothing that can be done about it. It makes me feel bad for Suzu if that's the case, since her goal will never come to fruition. Also makes me wonder if the show will ever enter WWIII and if we will see the video be made by the end.

Other than that and whatever the fuck happened at the end, Nae is adorable.
    Joe knows almost all :smug:

But Suzu's goal was never to change her own future, it was to create a new world line for everyone else, as far as I know at least. She kinda knew nothing would change for her. At least, if I remember right.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what is your top 3 OPs this season?

1)
    (its a man with a mission duh)

2)

3) (3 because its same, but changed a little)

Note that animes that still run from previos season dont count (like darling in the frank). They must have 4 episodes at max and not more. They only count as new season (like hero academia)

Top 3 endings:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW_B1ZKsf0Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0AqaTpL2c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKCbZtpB2iY