10+ Year Old Account
    Fate...

I would rather see a Lupin3, Jojo (any), Darling in the frank, Made in abyss movie (and more), than this.

Such a waste of money into making and promoting this.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    As for the people who can't make it... getting a hold of an anime film like this legally is quite troublesome. Aniplex charges ridiculous prices for their Blu-ray sets, and streamers like Crunchyroll, Funimation, and Netflix rarely get a hold of them.
    Good stuff! Sadly the US is even further away from me than Japan is. (I think?)
    Going to have to wait for blurays/streams.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Fate...

I would rather see a Lupin3, Jojo (any), Darling in the frank, Made in abyss movie (and more), than this.
    :< fatehate!
    Pretty sure that Lupin and Jojo still get new series all the time, don't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Good stuff! Sadly the US is even further away from me than Japan is. (I think?)
    Going to have to wait for blurays/streams.

:< fatehate!
    Pretty sure that Lupin and Jojo still get new series all the time, don't they?
    They do, but its a slow process. While that anime is getting spamed into our face as its cheap to produce.

Not a fan of live action tho:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Lupin literally has a series airing right now and, IIRC, MiA is actually getting... Something.
    Its not a movie tho. Last one was a live action:

And if you compare it to a fan movie:

Fan live action is made better lol. At least when it comes to actors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been having internet and possibly PC issues lately, so I got slowed down on my anime watching. But I just finished Hyouka. I've been a little disappointed in KyoAni lately, as far as the shows I've watched. After K-On and Dragon Maid, everything else has hovered around mediocre. Enter Hyouka. Art and animation-wise, this might be their best, despite the simplistic setting. The characters are really great, and while the progression is rather slow-moving, it's done very well. Chitanda is an absolute gem. I thought I would find myself getting bored of the random mysteries eventually, but I was enjoying it all the way to the end. An end, unfortunately, that could have been a little better. A little bit left up in the air. But I was captivated the whole time. A really interesting idea for a slice of life that I wasn't sure I'd like, but they made it work.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-05-02 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    everything else has hovered around mediocre
    Curious as to which shows you're referring to. Also Hyouka's end was up in the air because it was the typical "read the LN" ending.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Curious as to which shows you're referring to. Also Hyouka's end was up in the air because it was the typical "read the LN" ending.
    Kanon, Tamako Market/Love Story, Beyond the Boundary. Dropped Haruhi. I liked Phantom World and Chuunibyou, but nothing amazing about either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanon, Tamako Market/Love Story, Beyond the Boundary. Dropped Haruhi. I liked Phantom World and Chuunibyou, but nothing amazing about either.
    Tamako Love Story was animation bliss.

What about Amagi and Hibike?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Fate...

There's been:

Lupin the 3rd vs. Detective Conan: The Movie (2013)
    Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone (2014)
    Goemon Ishikawa's Spray of Blood (2017)

More than likely, there'll be another Lupin specific animated film to follow the last two in particular.

Kanon, I understand. It's acquired taste. Tamako was perfection. Beyond the Boundary was mediocre. I don't understand dropping Haruhi for any other reason than Endless 8. Phantom World and Chuu2Koi were average but good fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Tamako Love Story was animation bliss.

What about Amagi and Hibike?
    Both still on my watchlist.

Tamako was boring (yes, the stupid bird didn't help, and the movie was slightly better), and I made it nine episodes into Haruhi before I got sick of her.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-05-02 at 10:55 PM.

Dera was the one thing I didn't like when I first tried to watch Tamako, but he was the single most important character aside from Tamako herself. Tamako Market is about home, community, belonging, and how those things can actually hinder your life just as easily as they can enrich them. Usagiyama was max comfy, but in order for Tamako to grow as a person, her unchanging, familiar life had to be challenged. Dera was the catalyst for many things that wouldn't have happened if he hadn't intervened and played "baka tori" to keep the others clueless to what he was doing. He was obnoxious and came across as stupid, but that was the point. Even Dera fell into the trap of being comfortable and not wanting things to change too much. There weren't any "real" or visible challenges to the comfort zone until Choi and everything that followed with her. The sole purpose of Brown Squad was to have a distinct, open challenge to Tamako's status quo and force her to think about what her life is and what it could be.

I get it's not a show for everyone, because it is "slow and boring" on the surface; a lot of people can't handle that it isn't Mochi-On! and that's unfortunate because there are several layers to that show that are just plain fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comic Girls 5 We have canon yuri. That's all that needs to be said.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSP Game 'Conception: Ore no Kodomo wo Undekure!' Gets TV Anime

Itsuki Yuge is summoned to the magical world, Granbania, which is on the verge of destruction from the danger created by kegare (dirtiness) from Hoshi no Midare (Messiness of the Stars). Only the children of miko, Hoshi no Ko (Children of the Stars) can destroy kegare. In order to save Granbania and return to his original world, Itsuki must ask the 12 miko of the constellations, "Please give birth to my child…!"
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1726738

10+ Year Old Account
    Lulz:

You know for children.

Also its interesting that a police officer is a friend with a team rocket leader.

Anyone know of a legit site where i can watch K-On? i usually watch my other shows on crunchyroll or vrv but i dont see K-On on either of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    Anyone know of a legit site where i can watch K-On? i usually watch my other shows on crunchyroll or vrv but i dont see K-On on either of those.
    Hulu or Hidive.
    you can check http://because.moe/ to see where a show has legal streams.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2018-05-04 at 02:36 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni