Id be happy if Mount Lady stepped on me. j/k Midnight is hotter and a teacher.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I wanted to like Toga, but I feel like her introduction was weak; I don't like her. (I'm an anime-only viewer.)

Nsfw it does gain something from being dubbed.

MHA newest episode.

Im not crying, your crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    MHA newest episode.

Im not crying, your crying.
    Oh man, I can't wait to see the reactions to the next big arc then heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh man, I can't wait to see the reactions to the next big arc then heh.
    Im a manga reader but just seeing it animated makes it so much more real to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Im a manga reader but just seeing it animated makes it so much more real to me.
    Oh okay, then you know what I'm talking about too.

Cannot wait for that.
    BnH (Just in case label)-MIRIOOOOOOOO

Cannot wait for that.
    Its going to be a good arc.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't deserve Mirio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest Darling Ep:
    ZERO 2... Become Human
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Cannot wait for that.
    Wait, I thought season three was stopping before the Internship Arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Wait, I thought season three was stopping before the Internship Arc?
    Oh I don't know when it stops, but you did remind me of what happens between this and what I'm waiting for.

I just know it will come eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I don't know when it stops, but you did remind me of what happens between this and what I'm waiting for.

I just know it will come eventually.
    Oh, you said next big arc. My bad, I just read next arc. Disregard me. But yeah, I believe the plan is for season 3 to end before the Internship Arc so we will have to wait until the next season for the introduction of The Big 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Today's My Hero Academia So, that's not the end of All for One, right? They hyped him up as this massive rival to One for All, and then he gets taken down in like two episodes? I don't believe that. Also, I wanna see All Might's predecessor fighting in some flashbacks. See her kickin ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Today's My Hero Academia So, that's not the end of All for One, right? They hyped him up as this massive rival to One for All, and then he gets taken down in like two episodes? I don't believe that. Also, I wanna see All Might's predecessor fighting in some flashbacks. See her kickin ass.
    Point there is that the story is about the current generation, not the past generation. You're next.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    snip
    To each their own. FMP is hit or miss for most people. You though seem to not have paid a lot of attention watching, and probably didn't watch past season 1: Sousuke didn't use lambda driver all the time because it is not easy, experimental tech that requires mental gymnastics to get to work and unlike his opponents he didn't abuse special drugs to make it workable. As for whispered it is explored a bit futher(not much) in later seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Full Metal Panic season 1 was actually pretty terrible. I remember barely anything from it aside from how boring it was.

Fumoffu was glorious though. An absolute game changer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, today was the end of the first show of the season, at least that I'm watching. I won't say that Uma Musume was a great show. There are a lot of timeskips, which feels like it messes with the flow. There are a ton of characters, and like KanColle, it's hard to get used to every single one of them. It's also one of those where it's 100% running. From the first second of an episode to the last, that's all the show is about. It even touted this concept of the horse girls being in school, but there might be collectively thirty seconds of actual time spent at school. As a result of these two things, you don't really get to know each character well enough. All that said, it's still a fun show that is easy to get excited for. The races are gripping, the runners even have different styles, and the show is known for having great background gags. Something that rewards people for paying extra attention, or repeated viewing. The characters we do know well are all endearing, and of course adorable. I give it a 6.5/10. If it had more between race downtime, and maybe not so many timeskips, it would have been better.

Also just finished Okami-san and Her Seven Companions. I'm surprised I've never heard anything about this show. It stars a Taiga-like tsundere who the main character is in love with. The show centers around this club who does favors for students, and cash in on the payments later with return favors. It's got some solid comedy and great characters. I do wish a couple of the club members would have had more screentime, notably Majolica, the wacky inventor. One thing that bothered me throughout it though, is that it feels like one of those shows where kids rule the world. There is no adult intervention, even when there needs to be. One particular case of this is Shirou, who seemed to be heavily implied to sexually assault Ryouko, and many of his classmates try the same. And nothing comes of it. Of course, this is another case of "season 2 when", since there wasn't a great conclusion at the end. 8/10 though, quite enjoyable.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-06-18 at 08:44 AM.

Iya na Kao sare nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai has two previews out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il68aSYKexY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJFjzuNoPhs