"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    If its not 80% cotton, then its not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

About time they let that sex offending pedo go.

We are truly in an enlightened age.

Yea, I want to say I wasn’t tempted by that all ... I’m a fucking degenerate

Watched the Bunny Girl Senpai movie last night / was amazing. Highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed that show. If you didn’t enjoy the show -_-

My face when its not showing in the UK.
    [IMG]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/230/774/9b2.gif[IMG]

https://blog.alltheanime.com/konosub...eid=e05da73148

I am crying with Joy, thanks for letting me know.

I am crying with Joy, thanks for letting me know.

Surprised the Vue in Leeds wasn't showing it since they did Your Name and the MHA film. Leeds Showcase it is.

Attack on Titan - Chapter 124

Spoiler: 
    "If humanity outside of the walls were to disappear, all of the grudges would disappear as well..." WTH are you smoking Falco? There will be SOME survivors who will restart civilizations outside the walls, and the story of how the Eldians wiped out humanity will be firmly embedded as a founding myth in every culture.

"The thing those guys across the ocean feared the most has happened because they decided that we were devils and tried to kill us all" can you stop generalizing people?

You're seriously not going to murder a little boy, are you, Falco? Convince him to help you save humanity when he wakes up. If you feed him to anyone else, congratulations! You've killed a guy for no reason, and you will have to wait for the next person to wake up anyway.

I guess the endgame will be everyone vs Eren? Except maybe Zeke. He was at ground zero when Eren transformed, so he should be dead. However, given the nature of Isayama's storytelling, he is almost certainly alive. Only question is whether or not he can be convinced to fight against Eren, or if he will have to be fed to someone else.

Looking forward to Annie's reunion with everyone, seeing how they all grew up without her. Especially looking forward to her reunion with Armin and Reiner, and how she feels about Bertholdt.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-12-07 at 11:13 AM.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

sao alice s2 ep 9 aww damnit now that assuna is here kirito-kun probably will be too and this show will go to shit

azure lane 9 that ark royal

average isekai 8 dad being so tsundere at the end made me laugh