Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    Could be latency, could be clipping insanity too early or too late

I decided to look at my combat interface, I had custom lag tolerance enabled. It was set at 60ms, I disabled it and doing the rotation everything seemed fine.

So having it enabled seem to screw me up with the rotation, but I am wondering now if not having it will be problematic in some other way.

In my experience custom lag tolerance sucks. It feels worse when it's activated no matter what settings/lag you have. I'm not at all surprised that you do fine without it.

I wonder if this explains why I seemed to have less insanity ticks than the other shadow priest with the dot weave rotation back in highmaul.

I got the same experience with that setting. Turning it off gave me a boost to DPS.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

-Sxq Sorry for the late reply! I tried putting in the fillers like you said and noticed my dps did get better and have been tending to utilize mind flay less :~) Im still slowly upgrading my ring, but I did see my ring damage go up with better using my orbs for DP during it

With pre patch out today and Clarity of Power now removed from the game, it is with regret that I'm going to close this thread. There has been a lot of great discussion here and Kilee I can't personally thank you enough for all the time and effort you put in.