Deleted

Lazy macro: WoG+Sacred Shield. How bad of an idea?

#showtooltipp
    /cast [talent:3/3, mod:alt, @player][talent:3/3, @mouseover, help][talent:3/3] Sacred Shield
    /cast [mod:alt, @player][@mouseover, help][] Word of Glory

I read that with Sacred Shield you use LoD as a finisher. And in Challenge Modes - the only place I could see myself go Sacred Shield - you mostly FoL spam, and I guess the little Holy Power you get you're happy to use on aoe healing.

Essentially what I'm asking is this; how bad of an idea is that macro?

I think you will still want to use Word of Glory (basically a mana free Holy Light) with Sacred Shield talented, use a separate bind for each imo.

With beacon(s) and the self healing glyph a lot of your single target heals heal multiple people anyway, so if anything it's Light of Dawn you don't cast often.
    Last edited by RagnorZ; 2015-06-09 at 05:15 PM.

As far as why you would want the macro: I would still recommend Eternal Flame in Challenge Modes. You don't generally have the spare GCD's to keep SS up, and when you do you'd rather hit a denounce. Also LoD barely heals for anything in CM's, nowhere near enough to top people off.

Deleted
    Alright, I thought I could get by the lazy way, guess I'll keep both bound seperately.

@CMs; the few holy paladins I played with used SS as far as I remember. Good to hear that EF works just as well. I by far prefer the EF playstyle.

Thanks

WOG is situational, Sacred Shield triggers a global cd. Myself, I use an app to tell me when Sacred Shield is running out. I typically cast Sacred shield before I pull. (from the point of a Protection Paladin)