Deleted

Why does autoclave only stack to 19?

Does it get its first stack at 0.5s and then get stacks cleared at 10.0s?

I know it doesn't really matter. I just realized it and found it odd.

7+ Year Old Account
    The trinket proc gives you a 20s buff that gives you 1 stack of the haste buff every 0.5s.

When that timed buff is applied, you receive your first stack 0.5s after the actual trinket proc, when the first tick of the timed buff occurs.

The timed buff then applies another stack every 0.5s up to 20s, which results in 19 total stacks.

It's just the way it's coded. Should really add a stack when the timed buff is first applied as well, but it doesn't.

They messed it up but you won't hear them say it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boticha View Post
    They messed it up but you won't hear them say it!
    Easy to fix too. Just need to launch the stack effect when it's triggered, then the 0.5sec timer can stack from 1, rather than 0.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    So the heroic version (157 haste per stack) has on average (0+2983)/2 = 1491.5 haste for the duration of the proc.
    And the trinket has 1491.5 * (10/60) * 0.92 = 228.7 haste on average.
    Correct?
    This is doing my head in more than it should right now.

About the proc: the wording on the trinkets suggests it starts at 0 haste for the first 0.5 seconds. It should read "stacking up to 19 times", that part is wrong. Oh well, it's whatever really. Just something I wanted to math out for myself and got me confused because I got a different avg value than the sources I found online.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    About the proc: the wording on the trinkets suggests it starts at 0 haste for the first 0.5 seconds. It should read "stacking up to 19 times", that part is wrong. Oh well, it's whatever really. Just something I wanted to math out for myself and got me confused because I got a different avg value than the sources I found online.

Thanks guys
    "And stacks to 20" sounds much better than "And stacks to 19".

Signature Created by Jassinta