Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Innervate seems pretty strong for a good early game.
    But is it as strong as 2 Flamewakers?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I mean, at least they took a bit of the RNG out of the Unstable Portals brawl.
    Full RNG > Stupid 7 card cheese brawls

You play mage with Flamewakers or you do something else, it's been out for me for 21 minutes and all I'm facing is Flamewaker mage.

Fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post

You play mage with Flamewakers or you do something else, it's been out for me for 21 minutes and all I'm facing is Flamewaker mage.

Fucking stupid.
    I'd rather Flamewakers everywhere than deal with me constantly getting wisps from stupid RNG. It's just so frustrating to literally not be able to affect the match at all except for hoping and praying.

Besides, this is the perfect chance for Yogg too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'd rather Flamewakers everywhere than deal with me constantly getting wisps from stupid RNG. It's just so frustrating to literally not be able to affect the match at all except for hoping and praying.

Besides, this is the perfect chance for Yogg too.
    In what century does this brawl go to turn 10?

The one that you hope and pray for Unstable portal him

And I highly doubt that there hasn't been a single match that's made it to turn 10. Hence, Yogg for that sake.

If you want to be really technical, I'm sure there's a way to make a complete stall with the 6 extra cards and some decent RNG.

Two of my five matches played out that long.

As long as you don't concede and have somewhat of early game cards in your included seven cards, it's not that hard.

Had a tempo mage mirror (yeah I expect to see these A LOT in this brawl) that actually lasted pretty long. The game eventually came down to whoever did the better trading, and he made a huge misplay by choosing to remove my Icehowl instead of a heavily buffed Keeper of Uldaman while Keeper could hit his face. I guess its not as bad as the TB with only Unstable Portals, because there's atleast some more variety to be found with some theorycrafting. But the RNG that breaks the game is still there. Got a Pyroblast out of my pack to DE, if I get mage or druid dailies I'd probably play this TB again but otherwise not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How about.....half you deck is portals and half your deck is Yogg-Saron's? That would just be ridiculously fun.
    Did blizzard listen to me? I think they kinda did.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Did blizzard listen to me? I think they kinda did.
    Not really. With this Brawl, you still have a maximum of one Yogg, so...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Not really. With this Brawl, you still have a maximum of one Yogg, so...
    Yes, but it is kind of what I wanted, ill take it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Fucking stupid.
    Priest with Convert and Shadow Word Pain is pretty good against FW Mage. I'll Convert a FW to my hand, then kill yours and see how you like it. Entomb is good at the top end of the removal spectrum.

Had some guy get a Troggzor out when he already had a Deathlord in play. I Entombed his Troggzor and killed his Deathlord, pulling out the Troggzor. Thanks buddy, appreciate that.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    SWP x 2
    Smite x 1
    SWD x 1
    SP + COH
    Yogg

5-0 vs mages so far.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yet again another brawl where my Ya'Shaarj relatively easily wins another brawl I expect this legendary to be one of those cards that people DE when it cycles out yet will complain about no longer having it to use in the distant future brawls. It is just that good in a rising handful of brawls that either reach late game often, or allow innervate like plays early on in the brawl. Though I will say that it is easy to counter alarm o bot druids simply by including two 3 damage spells/weapons, which often doesn't happen atm so those who don't either include them or play with any doomsayers automatically lose against that play. Glad to have two easy to farm brawls in a row.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I don't get all the Flamewaker complaints, doesn't even seem that good unless your opponent just can't get up and running at all. I ended up just going with Priest and putting in all the premium removal stuff and won first game.

Second game (doing dailies) opponent got a Troggzor from their first portal. Gah.
    2xflamewalkers sounds like it could be a bit slow. 2xwyrm 2xsorcerer's apprentice 2xmirror image 1xflamewalker got my board going very quickly. I won the first 5 games and bowed out.

It becomes even more ridiculous if you get the coin..

That Troggzor rng is brutal though.
    Last edited by mmoc145976e08f; 2016-06-25 at 01:14 AM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    First game: Innervate into Alarm-o-bot into the mage conceding into me never touching the brawl again.

Best brawl yet.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

With this past brawl I had plenty of good games, but also had some really craptacular games with perfect rng for the opponent.

Was playing mostly Edwin Prep Rogue & had a mirror match going on. I didn't get sap in my opening hand so when my opponenet got his Edwin out I figured I lost since I wouldn't be able to get rid of it. He had already used his own sap on something a turn before so I just throught I'd try to see what my own Edwin could do. Got him up to 10/10 same as his but my unstable portal had given me a Shadowcaster. Shadowcaster, coin, played the second Edwin for 15/15. Sweet! Now I would win from a game that I might have otherwise lost before. I knew he probably hadn't tried mulliganing for a second sap so I thought even if he traded his Edwin into my 10/10 I still won. Nope! 6 mana Blade of C'Thun from his unstable portal on my 15/15. The skill in that win...

Had a couple of other games, one where someone got Sylvannas from their portal followed by me flooding the board so that he wouldn't get my 14 attack Edwin. Suicides her into a taunt with four other minions up other than Edwin. Of course my opponent gets Edwin. I mean I won anyway since they were at 10 health, but still a 20% chance. The second game a mage won simply because they played Blingtron on a game I had finally started getting board control on. Bling gave them Gorehowl & started trading against my smaller minions. I was low enough on health that I kept on having to trade my massive Edwin into his small minions just to try to survive. Didn't end up winning that one obviously.

This Week's Tavern Brawl is: ShiftCon!

Swap stories with fellow shifters at the tavern's Shift Convention! Choose a class. We'll fill your deck with Shifters and spells!

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Leroy off the Tavern Brawl pack. Yesssss.

I don't mind this one but it plays out a bit slower, at least it was for me on the few games I got before heading into work. Got my first win off a Brann+Nefarian combo which basically replenished my hand with kill spells, got shit cards from pack so we'll see how much of it I end up doing, keep getting the win 5 class quest this week, even with reroll.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Jerk.

No, I will not use ten characters.