Am I the only one who really enjoyed this brawl? Thought it was one of the better ones, easily. You'll have to take mana costs, future turn, a lot of things into consideration. Sure, opponents might take some time on them, but it was still funny. I'll admit that RNG was a bit too much of a factor though, got raped by enemy getting turn1 Darnassus aspirant, but raped equally much when I got an early Wild Growth, and the next run picking up a Boom at turn 6. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I heard that the Piloted Sky Golem is a lot better
    Not really, unless your deck has some kind of mech synergy. 6/4 is arguably better than 4/5 in stats, but baseline for a 4 drop is way weaker than guaranteed 4/5 for Bane. There's pretty much only yetis, shredders, hungry dragons and pit lords that are equal/better, but there are a lot of cards like stormwind knight, dread corsair, gnomish inventor, dragonling mechanic and mogu'shan warden that will screw you up.

I'm not saying that Cairne is a lot better than Sky Golem, they are about equal, with Sky Golem being the more RNGy card.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    This brawl is stupidly complicated for no reason, its not my favourite but it kills 10 minutes.
    For those not 100% I think this is the idea: Essentially you have 5 cards in your deck, chickens, spare parts and echoing oozes
    Never once draw an Echoing Ooze. Pretty sure that was your deck, and the only thing in the starting deck is chickens, spare parts and coins.

I enjoyed it ,but there was an issue with lack of spells appearing in discover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind RNG, but this time I really don't get the essence of this brawl. Maybe I just need to play more to understand..., in the end it's funny brawl, I kinda like it. getting quests done takes longer then I like, but gives something to do when I have nothing to do at work.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2015-12-03 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Main issue is the lack of spells available, as it is now, it all comes down on the first 2-3 turns. If you pull poorly and your opponent draws well, it's over as you'll have no way to clear his board.

Deleted
    I dont think its a particularly 'fun' brawl, playable, but not fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    one card that strikes fear into this brawl XD NOZDORMU!!!

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    First game I played, absolutely no idea what was going on. Still not super clear.
    Basically you get one new card every turn and after you finish your turn all cards you played and did not play are shuffled back into your deck. Then you draw a new hand.

Worst brawl to date, imo. I'd take the banana one over this crap any day...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Basically you get one new card every turn and after you finish your turn all cards you played and did not play are shuffled back into your deck. Then you draw a new hand.
    that make a lot more sense than the confusing crap Bliz tried to explain it.

Absolutely horrid and time consuming Brawl.

Holy hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Worst brawl to date, imo. I'd take the banana one over this crap any day...
    Banana and/or the spider ones. This one sucks balls.

I love how the Jormungar has a little shirt though. Adorable AF

Fuck Fuck Motherfuck,

my doom starts always in round one when im trying to remove the high mana cards and instead of removing it i pick it and i sit on a dead card ...fuck...fucking automatism

10+ Year Old Account
    This brawl..

What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nozdormu is what makes tihs brawl fun seeing your enemy freak out never having enough time

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    Current "build your deck while you play" Brawl is my least favorite so far.
    There is already a huge randomness factor in most Brawl events, but this one swings back and forth in either persons favor every round.

The first person to get a strong legendary first basically wins is my observation after playing 8 matches today (had to win 5 for quest).

Deleted
    Fairly fun one! Not the best, but it's overall enjoyable. RNG is a HUGE factor as usual, I do however like the swings that can happen in the games. It's hard to define when you have officially lost as you can still draw a game-saving card, followed by your opponent having terrible RNG (which happens constantly to both sides).

Still though, it's a bit on the slow side, as picking the card for your opponent always seems like an impossible choice... 6.9/10

Funny, I've played almost a dozen matches, winning half of them, and I've only seen two or three legendaries make it to the board. Usually it seems like the person who wins is the one who gets out a decent low-cost minion in the first turn or two, leading to that minion showing up more and more often and overwhelming the enemy. Cards like Hobgoblin, Amani Berserker, Mana Addict, and even the Annoy-o-Tron all become very nasty when they're showing up every other turn, eventually two at a time, if the opponent doesn't have decent removal and has to spend more than one card/minion to kill them. I've only killed my opponent once; every other win was concession.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a really interesting concept, but I feel it's hampered by making it nearly impossible to play anything sometimes. If the discover mechanic followed your curve more, I think it might be more fun. Like if one of the three cards was always on curve.

Dumb Brawl. Takes WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long. Not only for the opponent to pick their cards, but to get anywhere. The game is too slow. Starts out trying to take out chickens, then it's about randomly getting random ass cards to stall until your board overtakes theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Im down to just conceding if someone ropes on turn 1, this brawl seems to bring out the freaking Trump in everyone, cba waiting 1 hour to get to turn 5.
    Unfortunately I have the win 5 Tavern Brawls quest so I have to play it. One game the opponent immediately conceded so I was glad about that. Another one was a marathon until the point where the result all depended on whether I won a joust to give a minion charge and fortunately I won. 2 more wins to go.