%@(%% Hollywood for these next two/four weeks...

One of the things I look most forward to during the summer weekends is going to the movies on Saturday to watch a movie I'm interested in... usually... this means the movie's settings has to interest me. However, these next two weekends, the movie's settings will be "Inside Out" and "Ted 2". FML. The settings in these films do not interest me WHATSOEVER. So, instead of making films about settings I like, they made two summer weekends boring for me. SCREW YOU HOLLYWOOD... then down the road, they're going to waste two more weekends with ANT MAN's and FANTASTIC FOUR's settings. FML. 1 month of summer, wasted. WASTED!!! WHY HOLLYWOOD Y U DO DIS. YYYY!!!!

Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-06-19 at 03:22 PM.

Overall there are very fiew intresting movies being released this year imo. and the best ones have already passed :<
    Cant wait for 2016 thou.

Make a blog

EDIT: Oh you added a memeface too, how funneh XDDDDD
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2015-06-19 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    Nice blog.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like.. the world doesn't revolve around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Overall there are very fiew intresting movies being released this year imo. and the best ones have already passed :<
    Cant wait for 2016 thou.
    I completely agree... this summer is kind of week. It's occupied by movie settings which I'm not interested in. I hope the superheroes movie will burst too... lest we want summers doomed to have superheroes movie setting every weekend and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    One of the things I look most forward to during the summer weekends is going to the movies on Saturday to watch a movie I'm interested in... usually... this means the movie's settings has to interest me. However, these next two weekends, the movie's settings will be "Inside Out" and "Ted 2". FML. The settings in these films do not interest me WHATSOEVER. So, instead of making films about settings I like, they made two summer weekends boring for me. SCREW YOU HOLLYWOOD... then down the road, they're going to waste two more weekends with ANT MAN's and FANTASTIC FOUR's settings. FML. 1 month of summer, wasted. WASTED!!! WHY HOLLYWOOD Y U DO DIS. YYYY!!!!

crap man, I know what you mean, worst of all it's distracting. They need to film with a stark white background, everything else is just useless eye candy that messes up the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Petyr Baelish View Post
    It's almost like.. the world doesn't revolve around you.
    why is it all i can imagine is a 5 year old child screaming because they didn't get their way?