Thread: [TV] Mr. Robot

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    They did a bad job recapping. I have to spend time this week rewatching season 3.

There were no commercials this episode, if was all done at once. Kind of weird, it didn't feel like this episode required no breaks like the single shot episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckin hell, that's how you start a season! That episode was freakin non-stop.

Also, is it just me, or do you agree that There's basically 0% chance Angela is actually dead

Only complaint for the episode: Where was Vera? The big cliffhanger ending from last season was his return... Then he's absent from the premiere? whats up with that?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Also, is it just me, or do you agree that There's basically 0% chance Angela is actually dead
    more like 100% shes dead. especially seeing its the last season. theres also a frame of here on the reddit that you can look up ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    more like 100% shes dead. especially seeing its the last season. theres also a frame of here on the reddit that you can look up ...
    Sure, because there's NO way that the Dark Army could have digitally altered the photo...

This is a series that prides itself on it's twisting and twisted story. Killing off such an important characater in episode one is pretty crazy, but the having her come BACK to fuck shit up later on, THAT'S Mr Robot style.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Sure, because there's NO way that the Dark Army could have digitally altered the photo...
    This is a series that prides itself on it's twisting and twisted story. Killing off such an important characater in episode one is pretty crazy, but the having her come BACK to fuck shit up later on, THAT'S Mr Robot style.
    people who are shown dead dont come back....

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT THE FUCK....

Okay, so they managed to answer my question, as to why Vera wasn't mentioned last week.

And raised two much, MUCH larger questions...

ONE: WTF Elliot has a third personality?

TWO: Who the hell is the third? Is it a character we've never seen before... Or is it one we HAVE?

Not sure which would be the bigger twist.

Pretty chill episode. Cool to see some Whiterose backstory.

Next episode should get things moving a lot faster.

Not sure what's the point of Vera at this point, maybe just to be used as fodder.

Not enough people talking about this!
    The last episodes have been a wild ride, considering all the theories that were piling up ever since season 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Not enough people talking about this!
    The last episodes have been a wild ride, considering all the theories that were piling up ever since season 1...
    I agree, its a shame. Best series of the last few years.

I thought the end was awesome. My brother and I (who've watched it seperately) watched the last episode together and were blown away. To tie such a complex storyline up so tightly was a real achievement. I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a conclusion to a series before.

MORE PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH THIS SERIES!

Best ending of a series for me.

Teared up.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Best ending of a series for me.

Teared up.
    Me too.

Also, forgot to say Carly Chaikin was great as Darlene. I want to give her children.

Mr. Robot is a good example of a show that suffers from a season-based, cable TV format. I loved every season of Mr. Robot I watched. But I think I've missed the last one or two seasons, because I don't have cable TV, and how the fuck am I supposed to know when AMC puts out a new show if I'm not watching AMC regularly? No one advertised this, like, at all.

Netflix I at least open once a week and then am updated on shows that might have premiered that week. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to keep up on shows which I don't watch through a streaming service.

I guess I'll now get around to this sometime soon, but there's too much good TV out there and Mr. Robot is just now getting onto the backlog.

10+ Year Old Account
    People don't come here to talk about the shows, they talk shit about everything, reddit is where you talk about this show. If you think there's too much good TV out there than you are deluded. Now that Mr Robot and The Mandalorian are gone there is nothing left to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.