Thread: Demo Warlock

Deleted

Demo Warlock

So all of you peasants think Demo is not viable anymore ?

You are Wrong. Demonbolt got indirect buffed cause the Mastery got buffed.

We finally got a Intellect Proc Trinket for our Demonbolts ! Thats another +

And finally Destro mostly sucks for effective damage in most of the Bosses ( besides Kilrogg )

So stay Demo is you want !!

Its more than viable.

The Reason i say that Destro sucks it that he is able to do shit in Movement ... in most Fights is just cheesing damage due to shadowburn on target with less than 50k Hp with fucking 170k+ Crits... ITS ALL FAKE !

The time has come where Blizzard finally made an Instance where you actually play good if you dont go for Full DPS cause you got certain Boss mechanics you need the Damage for . which then leads you back an Demo lock whos Single Target burst is one of the Greatest ATM ( 4 Demonbolts = win )..

Im tired and bored thats why i did this Post. dont bother me with flames just accept my Opinion and create own on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm... ok?

I mean I am also doing Demonbolt Demo/Destruction in HFC, but I don't get as militant about it

Some places Demo is better some Destruction, that said - I do expect Destruction to ultimately pull ahead simply because it's Archimonde trinket is disgustingly good and it has a very very good synergy with Legendary ring.

Deleted
    yeah destru has very effective boss dmg if you play it correctly

clearly you don't

Feel free to continue this in the Demo sticky here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide if you feel like it.

Closing.