... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Getting milkshakes maybe?
    Too many vanilla milkshakes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Too many vanilla milkshakes...
    You can never have to many vanilla milkshakes! Although it would be nice for Cruelle to appear and answer that question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Is this pro gay sin I'm hearing?

Obvious scum. We should lynch you tomorrow.
    Yeah we should lynch everyone that have anything to do with the pro gay sins! especially those that have rainbows (in one way or another) in their avatar and signature!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yeah we should lynch everyone that have anything to do with the pro gay sins! especially those that have rainbows (in one way or another) in their avatar and signature!!
    I don't see how these two things are related. Rainbows are an effect of the beautiful rain that God has given us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Well I don't give a shit about your opinions sooo... not watching?
    Dude you do not have to be so rude KI hope cure is smart enough not to lay a hand on you for the rest of the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I don't see how these two things are related. Rainbows are an effect of the beautiful rain that God has given us.
    Going by the implications here: does this mean we need to tell Hanna you grew a penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Going by the implications here: does this mean we need to tell Hanna you grew a penis?
    she replaced me

10+ Year Old Account
    she replaced me
    So that's why I haven't seen her in your Dota stack recently...

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    So that's why I haven't seen her in your Dota stack recently...
    I understand the words but it's like a different language

zzzz this game is such a fucking mess
    게임 은 어렵~~

Phaetonknight - 12: listo95 (#1155), Nahriel (#1159), Uggorthaholy (#1160), Karragon (#1156), JynxMoonchild (#1161), Crackleslap (#1164), Dranxadin (#1165), tumppu (#1166), Cruelle (#1167), kel (#1181), Maxilian (#1192), Virothe (#1223)

Xanjori - 1: Lysah (#1146)
    PistolPink - 1: Xanjori (#1198)

Phaetonknight playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched.

Character Name: VT1644

Role: Mafia Goon

With your teammates, you can kill 1 player each night.

Win Condition: Kill until you have a majority or nothing can stop you. YAY!
    It is now Night 4. The deadline for Night 4 is Tuesday 7/7 at 09:00 Eastern.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-06 at 12:34 PM.

Guess the film by the quotes:

"Stupid is as stupid Bumps"

"life is like a box of bumps"

"lieutennant Dan!! you got new Bumps"

it is of course

Forrest Bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo dawg I heard you like bumps so we're gonna bump your bump so we can bump while you bump and you can bump while we bump and something about bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Out of nowhere, a small coastal town is captured by an invading army with next to no resistance. The quaint little town is the port for a local coal mine. [CO] of the invading army, along with his staff establishes his HQ in the house of the [Symbol of Democracy].

As the reality of what's happening dawns on the town and the snows beginning earlier than usual, the peaceful people of the town begin to turn. [CO], a veteran of many wars, tries to maintain an illusion of civility and law, but he knows that there are no peaceful people amongst those who've been invaded. The illusion is shattered when an erstwhile alderman and "a free man," is ordered to work in the mine. He strikes out at [Captain 1] with a pick axe, but [Captain 2] steps into its path and dies of it. After a summary trial, [Free Man] is executed by a firing squad. This sparks the people of the town and they begin "a slow, silent, waiting revenge." Stuff becomes broken often. Soldiers begin dying one by one. [Symbol of Democracy] stands by his people, and tries to explain to [CO] that his goal is impossible.

The weather and the fear weighs heavy on the army, many of whom just want the war to end so they can go home. They realize the futility of the war. Some members of the town resistance escape to England and ask the English for explosives so that the townspeople can double their efforts. English planes parachute-drop small packages containing dynamite sticks and chocolates all around the town. In a final state of panic, the army takes the [Symbol of Democracy] and the town doctor and historian hostage and tells the town that if anything continues they will be executed. Knowing that nothing can stop his people and that his death is imminent, [Symbol of Democracy] tells his wife that while he may die, the idea of which he is the symbol is beyond the reach of any army. Before his execution, [Symbol of Democracy] reminds [Town doc] of the dialogues of Socrates in the Apology and Phaedo and tells him to make sure that the debt is repaid to the army and that the resistance is continued.

tumppu playing Mafia Godfather has been killed.
    Lysah playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.
    dupti playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Character Name: VT4747

Role: Mafia God Father

With your teammates, you may kill one player each night. You are immune to investigations.

Win Condition: Kill until you have a majority or nothing can stop you. YAY!
    Character Name: VT4799

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threat to the Town. YAY!
    Character Name: VT8674

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threats to the Town. YAY!
    It is now Day 5. The deadline for Day 5 is Thursday 7/9 at 09:00 Eastern.

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

So Cru, care to explain why Arialla is still alive and not kicking?

Deleted
    I've honestly never been less surprised at who got killed during the night than I am right now. Also, completely unsurprised by the flips.

Town seems to be great at hiveminding this game. Though, I'm not actually sure if people are voting for trains because they agree with suspicions cast, or if they just want to participate in a train in order to get their secondary win-con (an exception being the second push on the Phaeton train, since he was caught in a lie). But I digress.

Today I'd be totally okay with either a kel or a Xanjori lynch. Then again, I wouldn't be upset over lynching just about half the people left alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    so... yeah, there are 3 Mafias of each side dead, i will assume they are a team of 5, they got rid of the most active VT, so no pistol is not a surprise at all

- - - Updated - - -

Actually... no it shouldn't be a team of 5 (it should be bigger if you have in mind the quantity of players)

Personally I'd guess we have 2 mafians of each colour left and a SK as that would give us 11 scum which is about 1/3

Vote: Xan

Because I'm becoming increasingly disinclined to believe there is a Vigi in this game

Hmm i had tumppu pegged as one of the remaining reds. Dupti and Lysah both were possible but pretty far down the list. 'Meh' mafia kills, though red could be doing well with NKs depending if you believe cruelle. Also very obscure movie today.

Kurenai: Lellybaby (#150), listo95 (#165), Razamith (#176), Crackleslap (#177), Omertocracy (#191), Karragon (#199), Reticence (#235), dupti (#240), PistolPink (#241), Nahriel (#242), JynxMoonchild (#250), Strikered (#251), Anakso (#252), Catta (#258), Celtic209 (#259), Monkz (#272), KurenaiXIII (#285), Lora (#292)

Val (pre-cruelle/re-show/must get lynch off): Strikered (#316), Lellybaby (#469), Karragon (#485), tumppu (#605), PalawinFC (#616), Cruelle (#618), Phaetonknight (#621), Lora (#624), Lysah (#676), Robo (#677), Uggor (#678)

Val (end lynch):Strikered (#316), Lelly (#469), Tumppu (#605), Lora (#624), Robozerim (#677), Catta (#784), Dranxadin (#835), Razamith (#842), Reticence (#882), Monkz (#889), Cruelle (#894)

Monkz: Crackleslap (#919), PalawinFC (#920), Strikered (#922), tumppu (#938), Dranxadin (#939), dupti (#961), Razamith (#1017),
    { JynxMoonchild (#1046), Karragon (#1056), Uggorthaholy (#1057), Maxilian (#1058), Lysah (#1061), Nahriel (#1064), Lora (#1069) }

Phaeton: {pre modkill: Dupti,Listo,Lora,Uggor,Karra} listo95 (#1155), Nahriel (#1159), Uggorthaholy (#1160), Karragon (#1156), JynxMoonchild (#1161), Crackleslap (#1164), Dranxadin (#1165), tumppu (#1166), Cruelle (#1167), kel (#1181), Maxilian (#1192), Virothe (#1223)

Yesterday's train has more limited value. The pre-modkill train is "normal", but post it was a question of timing when the train was already clear. I'm not putting as much weight into the final list/order, but it isn't ignored either. Max/cruelle/Pala deflected away from its start but there were considerations too. If i had to pick out participating people to be wary of I'd watch Nahriel, Uggor, maybe a few others as possible orange. And then there's Cruelle which is odd for at least one if not both mafias to keep alive -- but still isn't our problem until one team almost dead. However there's still a list of people I dont see much coming out of: Arialla, BF, Kel, Omer, possibly Virothe/Xanjori. For me at this point BF isn't helping at all and yet is clearly around -- with phaeton trying to list him as innocent that's risky if he's not on his team because blood could have been orange maf or SK easily, as another way to disprove his claim (yet if phaeton flipped is risky at outing teammate too). All things considered either way it the word of a liar (phaeton) so not too much weight put there or out WIFOM myself.

vote: Uggorthaholy

As per karra's vote, i'm not entirely against that at this point.

Deleted
    Alt wins

Robo(town) to lynch Celtic(orange scum)
    Lysah(Town) to lynch Lelly(Town)
    Maxilian(?) to lynch Kurenai(red Scum)
    Palawin(?) to lynch Graeham(Town Cop)
    Listo(?) to lynch Lora(Town)
    Dupti(town) to lynch Phaeton(red Scum)

Pretty unlucky for Dupti, helped drive the train that busted not just a scum but his lynch target, jumps off the train to prevent a quick hammer,then gets night killed just to rub it in. Lysah's death gives us a fully flipped town on town lynch which unfortunately makes it unlikely there anything we can use to hunt scum with.

I wasn't surprised by who died, though I was surprised to see Tumppu flip as orange godfather, I was suspicious of him from his day 1 and 2 actions but had come around to thinking he was town due to his voting. I'll be interested to see who Cruelle hit, I don't think any of those 3 were obvious vigi targets, and imo there are a lot of good vigi targets.