Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Either I got Doc'd or Cruelle just confirmed himself full of shit.
    Something to consider tomorrow, because I can't really see any reason the doc would have protected you.

Were at l-1 by my count, anyone want to hear from someone or shall I hammer this?

Xan, I never said I targeted anyone. And with that visitor/watcher I wasn't sure what he claimed since I didn't have my notebook with me.

giv more votes
    게임 은 어렵~~

This is boring

Vote: Palawin

Good job people, weird choice to watch Dupti last night but still well played.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news I got a new phone today

What kinda phone? Why do you post after I hammer you? Did you kill Dupti with a cane?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What kinda phone? Why do you post after I hammer you? Did you kill Dupti with a cane?
    An Lgg4, upgrade from an Iphone 4s (So it's a huge upgrade)

Well, I got a new phone today and my mother got a new car. It was also my pay day and I had to run to the bank and.... Ya it was one of those days...

I prefer to think of it as I drop kicked him from somewhere and broke his neck.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the phone for $150 though, and it's normally $500. So I can't really complain to much XD

Virothe - 10: listo95 (#1294), Karragon (#1295), JynxMoonchild (#1296), Cruelle (#1298), kel (#1300), Razamith (#1308), Nahriel (#1309), Uggorthaholy (#1318), Crackleslap (#1320), Xanjori (#1324)

Uggorthaholy - 1: Maxilian (#1284)

Virothe playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched.

Character Name: VT7696

Role: Mafia Goon

With your teammates, you can kill one player each night.

Win Condition: Kill until you have a majority or nothing can stop you. YAY!
    It is now Night 5. The deadline for Night 5 is Wednesday 7/8 at 23:00 Eastern.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-08 at 04:51 AM. Reason: I can't count.

Gasp! GHOST BUMPS!

- - - Updated - - -

Also dead thread or riot!

[Main Character], a newly trained Navy Frogman, is unexpectedly ordered to report for duty, because of how unexpected he isn't able to tell his new squeeze. He is informed that she was actually just there to spy on him to make sure he wasn't a spy so he could be given this mission.

[Sub Cap] is ordered to take [MC] to Kosrae to photograph a secret book located at the Japanese radio station on the island. [Sub Cap] tells [MC] he's going to have to swim for it, but changes his mind. [Sub Cap] sails into the harbor then waits for [MC].

Things go off without much problems. They come back and everyone has a happy ending. Even the [Sub Cap] who had planned to report himself for putting his crew in danger, but the crew "lost" the report.

kel playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.
    PistolPink playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Character Name: VT1836

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threats to the Town. YAY!
    Character Name: VT7152

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to save the Town.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threats to the Town. YAY!
    Xanjori has been struck by what looks like a huge beam of white light. He slowly was lifted off the ground while angels sang out. He kept raising higher and higher until he was lost from sight. No one knows what happened to him.

It is now Day 6. The deadline for Day 6 is Friday 7/10 at 20:30 Eastern.

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

humm another night of me not dying.. mafia why do you keep me around for an easy lynch

Deleted
    I killed Kel. 1.Pistol suggested it. 2. Kel was on Lysah's list. 3. no other town members made any other suggestions.

what happened to Xanjori?

Vote Cruelle

Just till Listo shows up. Hopefully he might have something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I killed Kel. 1.Pistol suggested it. 2. Kel was on Lysah's list. 3. no other town members made any other suggestions.

what happened to Xanjori?

Vote Cruelle

Just till Listo shows up. Hopefully he might have something.
    Hey I said I have a slight distrust on Max!

Also that is a good question. Maybe that happens when you get your alt win-con or something??

Have nothing. Will keep to self in case a scum fake claims and uses said target.

Hey stupid vigi, I have been asking you to kill me for how fucking long now? Fuck your excuses. If you were vigi you would have done it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Hey stupid vigi, I have been asking you to kill me for how fucking long now? Fuck your excuses. If you were vigi you would have done it.
    Just you an Arialla left on the list. So you will die ether this night phase or the one after.

Sorry I missed yesterday, I was on a long flight home (including a delayed stop over in Brunei) so that was fun.
    Good to be back at work, yayyyy.

I actuallydon't mind Cruelle targeting kel. I had kel as one of my most suspicious. I think you've hit town every night though, except for a miss on Xanjori. But It would be such a bold play though for an sk to claim vigi so early and ride out the whole game.

Come to think of it, could Xanjori surviving your Nk be related to him ascending to the heavens? I like the theory that is related to win con but it's a big coincidence if he survived a NK.

Has anyone else ever got their win con?

I was surprised to find out listo might actually be telling the truth about watcher. Given we haven't seen any power roles flip other than cop and god father I thought it might be a simple make up and listo could have been fake claiming. However he now scum catching so that's less likely.

This makes me think that the scum teams might be bigger than we thought to make up the balance.

As for today's targets, I still have a decent scum read on jynx (based on play style). I want to go back through the whole thread to make my own notes now that I have computer access, but based off raza vote records I would be good with a fair few targets. At some point BF has to die. Also has arialla shown up yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    No Arialla has not Palawin. He is in the process of moving from California to Arkansas. He even put in the guild message he is in that he will most likely not be back until the week of the 24th or 31st (might just mean raiding but I believe he said his internet has not been very stable lately)

Perfectly fine Palawin. I still don't believe your second win con is with Graeham. So far it's been VT vs VT or VT vs Goon.

So until any new info comes up

Vote: Uggor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxMoonchild View Post
    Perfectly fine Palawin. I still don't believe your second win con is with Graeham. So far it's been VT vs VT or VT vs Goon.

So until any new info comes up

Vote: Uggor
    Just ignore me being Watcher and wanting to lynch Lora (VT).

So you had a second wincon?