Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    He mentioned that red/orange have never hit each other. day 5? I think? Where Dupti was killed by Viorthe, Cruelle claimed to hit Xanjori. Meaning there's only SK kill left and Red mafia kill. How does he know it wasn't on Tumppu? his actions after felt pretty strange as well.

-1 for not paying attention.
    It was earlier today and its in my notes (i said i think i know the talking points). -1 to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    People are lynching omerto for tests that seem wildly inaccurate.

We are lynching karragon because of a slip.
    I've already said i think its a gross twisting to say people's main reason for omer lynch is to test "ascension" -- ymmv

Deleted
    So we need 3 for one of them. And 1 for the other we have 30 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I think its the 7v5.

Also I think the main thing started when he said red and orange mafia have never targeted each other for a kill. Except we know Virothe killed dupti, Cruelle claimed to kill Xanjori. That leave Tumppu and Lysah as the unknown deaths. It would also leave the red mafia and SK to murder them.
    Yes that is the 'slip' and quite possibly a tell. Karragon's vote record is quite close to mine, being on nearly every lynch mostly in the middle. I'm not defending him but I know what i am. It also could be a reason to be on every lynch if you're the SK and just want people dead. Is it JUST the slip and this record though?

- - - Updated - - -

Use #1383 HERE for convenience of seeing train analysis.

vote: Maxilian
    your move if you want to out all yourselves by not voting mafia.

The possible 'slip' is HERE if anyone wants to see the post and/or followup to it.

Deleted
    unvote
    Vote max

how about er fucking lynch it so we can get a rea fucking lynch off. how about that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    7 votes on Max 6 on Raza. 13 votes lodged, 7 is modified majority.

- - - Updated - - -

There's only 19 minutes left.

See i told you things can be done in under an hour. Now the train info goes from seeing omer flip as equally possible scum and town and seeing the two train votes on him, to seeing karra flip as either SK or really anything and if town the train/defenders looking really bad but if SK (or possibly maf, color dependent) removes a kill but limited info on both trains being so late and still doesn't say anything about omer. Good news is both have at least some good info regardless, but both could put us in a tighter spot too -- no clear choice today.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
    This is to ensure no scum can unvote to tie no-lynch, or i can throw it back on either train as needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    See i told you things can be done in under an hour. Now the train info goes from seeing omer flip as equally possible scum and town and seeing the two train votes on him, to seeing karra flip as either SK or really anything and if town the train/defenders looking really bad but if SK (or possibly maf, color dependent) removes a kill but limited info on both trains being so late and still doesn't say anything about omer. Good news is both have at least some good info regardless, but both could put us in a tighter spot too -- no clear choice today.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
    This is to ensure no scum can unvote to tie no-lynch, or i can throw it back on either train as needed
    Eh I wouldn't be shocked if a few people come say hi to me tonight.

Also would those of you here like to know who I watched last night?

If there's a possibility of dying i guess -- is there any reason to hold it back?

forcing me to vote, I hate you guis.

10+ Year Old Account

If you think it's good information for town to know then yes. If not, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    If there's a possibility of dying i guess -- is there any reason to hold it back?
    Well besides it not giving any info besides who I watched prolly not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    forcing me to vote, I hate you guis.
    Don't worry we love you though!

Karragon - 7: Crackleslap (#1557), Uggorthaholy (#1558), PalawinFC (#1559), Omertocracy (#1569), listo95 (#1594), Blood Fox (#1604), Cruelle (#1606)

Omertocracy - 5: Maxilian (#1392), JynxMoonchild (#1393), Dranxadin (#1394), Karragon (#1520), Nahriel (#1579)

With 12 votes cast, it takes 7 to lynch.

Karragon playing a Doctor has been lynched.

Character Name: VT2550

Role: DOCTOR

You got your vote to save the Town. You can select one player to protect each night. You may not protect the same person two nights in a row.

Win Condition: Eliminate all the threats to the Town. YAY!
    It is now Night 6. The deadline for Night 6 is Saturday 7/11 at 21:00 Eastern.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-11 at 12:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bump from an alt account because I can.

Following the quelling of [open rebellion] in [country that if Turkey were given to the world would be full], prison camps were set up for people suspected of being [rebels]. Some time later, some members of highwayman [Specific Leader Rebel]'s guerrilla band, believed to be some of [Head Rebel] last supporters, are known to be interned among the prisoners in a camp. The prison staff try to identify the rebels and find out if [SLR] is among them using various means of torture and trickery. When one of the [rebels] is identified as a murderer by an old woman, he is forced to act as an informant. [Stool pidgeon] is told that if he can show his captors a man who has killed more people than himself, he will be spared. Fearing for his life, he rats and he rats hard.

Eventually [Stool pidgeon] becomes an outcast among the prisoners, and is murdered at night by some of other prisoners. The prison guards easily figure out suspects and start grilling them with hope of finding [SLR] himself. The suspects are tricked into revealing the remaining [rebels] when they are given a chance to form a new military unit out of themselves and are informed that [SLR] has been pardoned. However those who previously fought under him, will still be put to death.

Blood Fox playing a Vanilla Townie has been killed.
    Uggorthaholy playing a Serial Killer has been killed.

Character Name: VT8904

Role: Vanilla Townie

You got your vote to protect the Town. YAY!

Win Condition: Remove all threats to the Town. YAY!
    Character Name: VT4754

Role: Serial Killer

Yep you guessed. Kill shit. You are immune to investigations.

Win Condition: Be the last man standing. YAY!
    It is now Day 7. The deadline for Day 7 is Monday 7/13 at 21:00 Eastern.

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

All I have to say is we probably only have 1 more scum! Since there was only 2 kills.

Deleted
    Full role claim Inc

Arialla isn't dead because Im not the town vigilante.

I am the physiatrist. I was supposed to cure uggor. Sorry guys would never have guessed he was the sk for a second time after the kpop game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I'm complaining about the SK dying, but wasn't a certain someone supposed to kill Arialla?

- - - Updated - - -

And I got preempted as I was typing.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, back on the chopping block I go!

What's today's number, anyway?