Deleted

Frustrating ELVUI Keybinding issue

I'm trying to sort my keybinds out on ELVUI. I use a Logitech G600, and the side buttons are bound to F1 F2 F3 F4 etc, however whenever I am binding buttons in ELVUI it will automatically override my settings on the mouse and bound the buttons to 1 2 3 and 4 etc.

If I disable the ELVUI bars and install Bartender it works fine. This isn't ideal though. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I'm not sure I follow. ElvUI does not have the power to modify how your mouse is set up. If I misunderstood your issue, then please explain it in more detail. Perhaps use a few screenshots to illustrate the issue.

You have Logitech Profiler installed to configurate your Mouse Buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by Slshy View Post
    I'm trying to sort my keybinds out on ELVUI. I use a Logitech G600, and the side buttons are bound to F1 F2 F3 F4 etc, however whenever I am binding buttons in ELVUI it will automatically override my settings on the mouse and bound the buttons to 1 2 3 and 4 etc.

If I disable the ELVUI bars and install Bartender it works fine. This isn't ideal though. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
    I have the same with a logitech keyboard with macro buttons. They are bound to alt 1 alt 2 etc. whenever you keybind, just press F1 instead of the mousebutton.