Page 1 of 130
... LastLast

I'm voting for Donald Trump

At first the concept of voting for Donald Trump to be President of the United States of America seems absolutely ridiculous. But I've been thinking about it more and more and honestly he actually might not be a bad candidate.

I'm not really a Republican, I think I generally agree with Republican values when talking about government, military and taxes but I see more eye-to-eye with Democrats with social issues. But it's not really about that as much as its about how he pretty much embodies the antithesis of that politically correct atmosphere hanging over us.

As I watch all of the candidates in interviews and hear more and more hollow PC bullshit, they all sound the same. They all repeat the same rhetoric that almost seems like their party released a memo to them all to say certain things word for word.

Trump is a loose cannon. He actually makes a lot of good arguments about things like immigration, he just may have not worded it perfectly.

Of course everyone attacks him. But it's the entirety of the PC media which I've come to have no respect for anyway. It's obvious, to any normal human being, Trump wasn't racist against Mexicans. It's just the best way he could word it on the fly. And I got what he meant and he's right. And he didn't back down.

What would ANY other candidate do on either side of the isle? Apologize. Take back everything they said. Be weak.

If my state had open primaries, i'd vote from him too. Watching him being crushed in the general would be amusing.

He meant exactly what he said. He's a bigot. You probably are too.
    Last edited by Olo; 2015-07-08 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The fall of the [Berlin] wall was a mistake. Germans are becoming too dangerous again. Their action in Ukraine show that.

Ouch. I think I just cut myself on all that edge.

The dude is a scumbag and egomaniac of the highest degree.

The only thing I like about him is him torpedoing the Republican party.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. One less vote to worry about mattering.

That's awesome. I hope more people think like you, and that he makes it past the primaries, because there's no way the United States would elect that clown as president And that is even taking into consideration the fact that we elected G.W. twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Trump is a loose cannon.
    Clearly the ideal trait of someone to be president.

Your reasons for voting for him are terrible. There is more to being president than immigration. Way more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Clearly the ideal trait of someone to be president.

Your reasons for voting for him are terrible. There is more to being president than immigration. Way more.
    I don't think you read my post, I want to vote for him because he's not PC, immigration was just used as an example because it was in the media recently.

Every other candidate just seems so fake. At least Trump will tell it like it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post

He meant exactly what he said. He's a bigot. You probably are too.
    That's quite a stretch to make. Not sure why the personal attack was necessary.

A simple "I don't like Trump, so I disagree" would've been fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    He cant win, too many low information voters who will vote for Hillary.

That's quite a stretch to make. Not sure why the personal attack was necessary.
    You agree with his delusional, bigoted statements. You're either a moron, a bigot, or both. Was more of an observation and deduction rather than a personal attack.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-07-08 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The fall of the [Berlin] wall was a mistake. Germans are becoming too dangerous again. Their action in Ukraine show that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The dude is a scumbag and egomaniac of the highest degree.

The only thing I like about him is him torpedoing the Republican party.
    This is the ONLY reason Trump is running. He is a distraction to the entire voting process. He will not make it past the primaries or whatever, he will not win the Presidential nod from the GOP or anyone for that matter. His presence is a waste of time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

You do that, I'll stay here and vote for Bernie Sanders who doesn't have to take back anything he says because he doesn't say blatantly wrong shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    You agree with his delusional, bigoted statements. You're either a moron, a bigot, or both.
    Delusional moron bigoted something privileged cis man social justice buzzword slinger!

i do like anti-PC, but donald trump is one person whom i almost hate. i'm like [] that far from hating him.

i like bernie sanders because he's going to stick it to people like trump, the big business rich filth, if he gets elected. but i assume he's just as PC as hillary, whom i dislike almost as much as trump, since her interests are sucking rich cock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me thinks he's only running to discredit the Republican party. There is no other reason to spout off the kind of utter bullshit he spews.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    She is basically a republican so I don't think she is going to get as many votes as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Well, considering he'd have to win the Presidential nomination from the GOP before he would even put pit against Hellary, we don't have to worry too much about her getting votes over him.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do that- I'll work on changing my party affiliation to Democrat so I can vote for Bernie Sanders in the Dem Primary- then I would really hope for Trump to pull through so it'd be a no-contest election for Bernie.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with OP

At first the concept of voting for Donald Trump to be President of the United States of America seems absolutely ridiculous. But I've been thinking about it more and more and honestly he actually might not be a bad candidate.

I'm not really a Republican, I think I generally agree with Republican values when talking about government, military and taxes but I see more eye-to-eye with Democrats with social issues. But it's not really about that as much as its about how he pretty much embodies the antithesis of that politically correct atmosphere hanging over us.

As I watch all of the candidates in interviews and hear more and more hollow PC bullshit, they all sound the same. They all repeat the same rhetoric that almost seems like their party released a memo to them all to say certain things word for word.

Trump is a loose cannon. He actually makes a lot of good arguments about things like immigration, he just may have not worded it perfectly.

Of course everyone attacks him. But it's the entirety of the PC media which I've come to have no respect for anyway. It's obvious, to any normal human being, Trump wasn't racist against Mexicans. It's just the best way he could word it on the fly. And I got what he meant and he's right. And he didn't back down.

What would ANY other candidate do on either side of the isle? Apologize. Take back everything they said. Be weak.
    This is the problem with democracy and general right to vote. It includes people like this guy.