/focus arena 123 macros not working anymore?

So I just started pvp again this expansion and I'm noticing that my targeting macros do not work anymore. Was this an intended macro stomp or did they change the wording of the macro? Quite annoying to refocus Nelf/Priest/Druid healers every time they get a stealth off.

For example my macro is:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Mortal Strike
    /focus arena1

I know you can bind the focus arena things in the keybind options but that is not what I want. I change my macro before every game to focus the healer so I can just slam my mortal strike and refocus the healer with one button.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Hi Sephurik

If focus isn't working, try just targeting.

/target arena1
    /targetlasttarget

halp me plz
    Hi Sephurik

I tried to answer you but the website keeps giving me an error saying I'm not allowed to post links or pictures.

Basically you need brackets and an at symbol around arena1

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by timesmash View Post
    I tried to answer you but the website keeps giving me an error saying I'm not allowed to post links or pictures.

Basically you need brackets and an at symbol around arena1
    This. Your macro should contain this:
    Code:
    /focus [@arena1]
    Substitute for 2/3/4/5 as needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Yes that's it!

Also I hope the macro you linked is just an example. Because if you ever wanted to focus arena2 your mortal strike would reset it. And if you are going to say you have that macro for each arena target you'll start attacking anything in range whenever you change focus. Sounds great? What if the only thing in range is a sheep? Team mate gonna rage quit because you ruining cc

O forget I even made this thread.. My /focus arena 1 macro started working again on server reset so I guess something was just fucked.
    Hi Sephurik