This should not happen

Fuck. Me.

It was like I was alone in this game half the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Maybe you're just super gosu and no one else could keep up? ;)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

this is certainly a contender for the sad games thread

Thats because you're in platinum elo

And I thought diamond was bad, holy shit
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Thats because you're in platinum elo

And I thought diamond was bad, holy shit
    I'm in plat and I get better games than that. :/

Im confused. You did top damage as Tyrande which very easy to do since you clearly played a high damage spec as your healing is really really low. In all honesty your healing should be at least double your current total. You should have played a more healing intensive build to sustain your team. You are also the only ranged outside of nova on your team so you can easily poke your way to top dmg. I would ask the map since I imagine your siege damage came from objectives like the garden terror or something since Tyrande has horrible siege dmg. Their team is very tanky with a Malf so if your teammates didn't focus properly (QM I assume) then they could not pull in the damage to land kills effectively enough.

Your comp is also pretty crap against theirs.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 2015-07-09 at 07:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Im confused. You did top damage as Tyrande which very easy to do since you clearly played a high damage spec as your healing is really really low. In all honesty your healing should be at least double your current total. You should have played a more healing intensive build to sustain your team. You are also the only ranged outside of nova on your team so you can easily poke your way to top dmg. I would ask the map since I imagine your siege damage came from objectives like the garden terror or something since Tyrande has horrible siege dmg. Their team is very tanky with a Malf so if your teammates didn't focus properly (QM I assume) then they could not pull in the damage to land kills effectively enough.

Your comp is also pretty crap against theirs.
    Tyrande has no heal spec :P

I went damage to make up for the shitty assassins you get in pugs (so like, pretty much every QM game). Dying wasn't a problem (notice that the death count is actually pretty low), the problem was they did piss all damage so the enemy team just pushed through them and healed it off. Also they constantly went 2v5. Nova fired her triple tap into a ball of full HP heroes on cd...

The one time I took the terror the entire team walked into a hero ball at our base one by one and were all dead in seconds. The other people might as well not have been there.

I mostly got top damage because I was the only one hitting anything.

True it seems your teammates were pretty bad, but your healing should be a lot higher. My friend mains Tyrande and he pulls in 80% of what Malfs, Lilis, and BWs pull in consistently since he builds more toward healer in general. Just had a game with him earlier today where he had 72k healing at the end and the other team's Rehgar had 55k, close win ~25 minutes.

I think the problem is your team is incredibly dependent on Butcher for pure damage output and then Nova/Zera for burst and making good plays like well placed Void Prisons. Butcher Furnace + Precision Strike + Sindragosa out of Void Prison is some serious burst potential. That actually requires coordination and decent people though lol. One of the reasons I find it hard to play anything but assassin these days.

Nova with triple tap is painful to hear ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

If you were getting in the plant or dragon knight that counts towards your siege damage and hero damage as well.

I think it was because you were last to get focused so had more time to deal damage while your team got eaten alive by them.

All I really wanted to do in this thread was to vent about being thrown into games with paltry damage/skill on your team versus another team that has some clue of what to do (they weren't very good either) and feeling like you're the only one pulling your weight. It's not really supposed to prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    True it seems your teammates were pretty bad, but your healing should be a lot higher. My friend mains Tyrande and he pulls in 80% of what Malfs, Lilis, and BWs pull in consistently since he builds more toward healer in general. Just had a game with him earlier today where he had 72k healing at the end and the other team's Rehgar had 55k, close win ~25 minutes.
    Looking at the healing done stat really doesn't tell you much, apart from the fact I built for damage (which IMO is a better choice in most QM games) there's things like whether more healing was actually needed to prevent a death or whether other heroes were even in a position to be healed. Even with hardly any healing on my part there weren't a lot of deaths, and frankly more healing wouldn't have helped. That just would've made our damage even worse and most of the deaths that did happen still would've (eg the whole team wiping out on one occasion when I wasn't there because they strolled into a hero ball.

The real problem was that my team just had no impact. Tyrande does a lot of damage for a support but can't make up for 4 other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    If you were getting in the plant or dragon knight that counts towards your siege damage and hero damage as well.
    Yeah I know, but I wasn't really looking at that score. I only got one of them anyway. Think there were 3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    I think it was because you were last to get focused so had more time to deal damage while your team got eaten alive by them.
    The enemy team was focusing me actually, I was generally the only one engaging. The other team wasn't very good either so most of the time I (and even my crappy teammates) escaped successfully. While they pushed through our towers.

Partly yeah it's comp because Nova doesn't want to engage when she can't get a gank, and Butcher doesn't want to engage unless the team backs him up, and our Zera was playing like he was Nova. So Arthas and I were the only ones initiating.

Except when Nova initiated... which went about as well as you'd expect.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2015-07-10 at 03:13 AM.