LF Demon Hunter Transmog ideas

Hi im looking for some ideas to transform my new level 100 Nelf male rogue into a Demon hunter.

I plan to get the Warglaives of Azzinoth and the cursed vision of sargeras but i need ideas on the rest of the transmog.

If you got any good suggestions i would appreciate it.

Deleted
    You can basically get some cool uncommon items from AH for low price that could look really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasg1GxPfag
    Get a different waist like the one from Ulduar though
    Ur welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    Hi im looking for some ideas to transform my new level 100 Nelf male rogue into a Demon hunter.

I plan to get the Warglaives of Azzinoth and the cursed vision of sargeras but i need ideas on the rest of the transmog.

warglaives would look great....but can't transmog them....legendaries and all...unless you aren't talking about an actual transmog set and just an RP set....

darque

Last edited by Malagan; 2016-02-12 at 01:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    I don't get it, its not like you can hide your chest piece (Also missing the boots), though they work great for RP

Quote Originally Posted by xhohosyu View Post

How about the mog i use for my monk http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...moula/advanced its green-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I don't get it, its not like you can hide your chest piece (Also missing the boots), though they work great for RP
    No, but as some database models aren't loading in the beta files at the moment, several of the open-chested DH models aren't extractable.