Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Everything that I know about the next expansion

My thread from a year and a half ago came back up and since I've moved house and forgotten my password since then I came here just to clear the stuff up. Back when I posted the Blizzcon 2013 leak it was because one of my friends who works at the Versailles office asked me to go to some kind of "party" at a bar and a lot of his friends actually didn't mind telling me a few things which would happen at Blizzcon.

Anyway, my friend still works in the Versailles office and since I've seen all these leaks around I asked him if any of them happened to be true and my conversation with him got me this information:

• Nothing has been leaked about the next World of Warcraft Expansion yet (Yes, all the leaks on this site are fake).
    • It will be announced in November at Blizzcon.
    • There is no known release date, but they want to coincide it with the movie for players.
    • He is strictly forbidden from releasing any information, no matter how much I asked he did not spill.

TL DR: None of the leaks are true, expect announcement at Blizzcon, expect release around the time of the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    so unexpected :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Lelz, so legit Kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=Geheimnis

OP's old post. Note the date of the thread. 10/31/2013. Blizzcon was on November 8-9 of that year.

This pretty much confirms everything that I have been thinking, (No Azshara, No South Seas) thank you OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

OP's old post. Note the date of the thread. 10/31/2013. Blizzcon was on November 8-9 of that year.

This pretty much confirms everything that I have been thinking, (No Azshara, No South Seas) thank you OP.
    I'm not saying theres no Azshara, but just that the "leaks" are all fake. My friend said he was very excited for the next expansion.

All the other threads are fake, but this one is real. I promise.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Different accounts. There's no proof this is the same guy. And if they're trying to release the expansion 6 months after they announce it they're headed for some problems.
    What problems ? you actually think blizzard cares if you wait 1 month or 6 months more ? i doubt it.

Deleted
    Different accounts. There's no proof this is the same guy. And if they're trying to release the expansion 6 months after they announce it they're headed for some problems.
    They wanted to release it earlier but the movie was delayed so they decided to delay the expansion too. They want to get a lot of attention from the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis2 View Post
    I'm not saying theres no Azshara, but just that the "leaks" are all fake. My friend said he was very excited for the next expansion.
    Then tell your friend to take Azshara out of the next expansion >

lol j/k,

I am just sick of hearing about all of the "Azshara this, Azshara that" lately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This is where the cloak and daggery and all the leaks get interesting. Day your old post got necro'ed you make a thread? And you can get your pw recovered - so..indeed this might be just another guy trying to out smart everyone.
    There are no leaks this far away from the announcement. It takes years for workers at Blizzard to get their roles, and by exposing an expansion they risk their job and any future job, there are simply no workers at Blizzard who would leak information. There is no way for "leakers" to otherwise get their information.

So you had no time to click on the retrieve password button to give this at least some shred of credibility? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So you had no time to click on the retrieve password button to give this at least some shred of credibility? :P
    my password for my old email and this site was the same, forgot both, don't remember my emails security answers so i just made a new account.

Deleted
    *sneezes*

And yet you claim your information, from last year and this year, is from Blizzard employee leaks. You can't have it both ways, either no Blizzard employees are leaking information or they are(which is how you got any information).
    He leaked nothing, everything he told me was what people should know anyway.

Deleted
    if they release the next expansion one year from now they might aswell pull the plug on the life support of this game

in other words: fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This is where the cloak and daggery and all the leaks get interesting. Day your old post got necro'ed you make a thread? And you can get your pw recovered - so..indeed this might be just another guy trying to out smart everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    If your email was tied to your ISP or company, and moved ISPs or companies over the intervening couple of years, then retrieve password would be useless to you. It's the most legit leak yet - it is pretty obvious stuff - but it is dubious is that it emerged on the day the old thread was necroed, and that they're more willing to reply to it now than they were to reply to the original thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    if they release the next expansion one year from now they might aswell pull the plug on the life support of this game
    6.2 isn't the final patch of WoD according to Ion Haz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If your email was tied to your ISP or company, and moved ISPs or companies over the intervening couple of years, then retrieve password would be useless to you. It's the most legit leak yet, but it is dubious is that it emerged on the day the old thread was necroed.
    The admins can just check if it's someone's second account with IP
    If so, then it's probably fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis2 View Post
    He leaked nothing, everything he told me was what people should know anyway.
    That makes no sense, since at the time these were indeed leaks.

Deleted
    If you don't believe the leaks there is no reason to trust this guy either.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

in other words: fake
    You people claim that every single fucking time, and ever single fucking time it turns out blizzard does indeed not care and shits all over their customers. Why would it be different this time? :P