Deleted

Need some druid advice

Hey guys,

I hit level 100 within a week of WoD release, but I pretty much quit as soon as hitting the cap. I am thinking of returning this evening, and I will continue with my druid. I played PVP as feral back at 90, and I did very little PVE with it (was primarily a PVP alt)

I will likely continue playing feral pvp, but what is the best DPS spec as druid? I like the look of balance, how does it perform? Are they a hard spec to learn?

Also, as I mentioned, it's been some time since I played, and I guess I missed a lot. Any advice for someone whos returning from a rather long break?

Thank you!

Hey Drak, I recently came back to the game about 4 - 5 weeks ago and I was looking for something different within the druid class. After healing for pretty much my entire raiding career I thought I would pick up guardian and try and tank. That only happened for about 2 raid lockouts, healing is just something I like to do. My advice to you is to play the spec that you enjoy the most, both Feral and Balance are very good.

You can check out some of the threads regarding the two specs in the Druid forums.

I hope I could help!

~ Judge