Resto Druid Trinkets

Where do we rank the healing trinkets now that everyone has had a good amount of time to try out different ones?

I currently run Unstable Felshadow Emulsion and Demonic Phylactery. Where does the class trinket rank? Which fights do people prefer the class trinket over the leech trinket?

Tonight my guild was doing archimonde and I felt like it might be worth using Autoclave (heroic) over the leech trinket, thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Wadenation View Post
    Where do we rank the healing trinkets now that everyone has had a good amount of time to try out different ones?

I currently run Unstable Felshadow Emulsion and Demonic Phylactery. Where does the class trinket rank? Which fights do people prefer the class trinket over the leech trinket?

Tonight my guild was doing archimonde and I felt like it might be worth using Autoclave (heroic) over the leech trinket, thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any opinions
    1. Demonic Phylactery
    2. Unstable Felshadow Emulsion
    3. Class Trink if there is stacked healing.

Just as a note, UFE is a great trinket unless you run in pugs as your hps in recount/skada drop compared to potential numbers you might get with conventional throughput trinkets. Most pugs (and even some raid leads) have no idea of leech mechanics, all they see is your hps. So hopefully you run with a sophisticated group.

The leech trinket tonight felt a little underwhelming on archimonde tonight is the only reason I was questioning it. Didn't know if other people noticed the same drop off or if it was just me.

looks like a ticket was open in skada pm so hopefully the reporting could be fixed soon.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/skada/t...adow-emulsion/

Also saw some discussion on warcraftlog, it looked like the warcraftlogs team is being lazy as the solution might not be as trivial to implement.

How exactly does the WA work to show the healing from the leech trinket?

On this same topic, for someone who isn't progressing through HFC yet and has limited time in BRF, what would be considered optimal from what I currently have available:

Auto-Repairing Autoclave (Heroic)
    Ironspike Chew Toy (Heroic)
    Chipped Soul Prism
    Everburning Candle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadenation View Post
    How exactly does the WA work to show the healing from the leech trinket?
    You will see text in raid chat.

From another post on reddit.

End result looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/4VwBuN5.jpg My total healing would be 44,19M (what Skada shows) + 12,23M (what WA calculated) = 56,42M. Shaman's total healing would be 33,04M + 7,37M = 40,41M. As far as I've seen, it's pretty accurate. Total healing calculated was never exceeding total leech on the fight and distribution was always reflecting healer's hps to some extent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RezPlz View Post
    On this same topic, for someone who isn't progressing through HFC yet and has limited time in BRF, what would be considered optimal from what I currently have available:

Auto-Repairing Autoclave (Heroic)
    Ironspike Chew Toy (Heroic)
    Chipped Soul Prism
    Everburning Candle
    Autoclave and Chew Toy. It will leave you with lots of mana but they're better than the others.