Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    No new trademark till now. So it´s 100%, that no new expansion for any of Blizard games will be announced at Gamescom.
    I wouldn't count on that. If they wanted to they could be smart about it and do what they did with HS and trade mark it in a country without an online trademark database.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No new trademark till now. So it´s 100%, that no new expansion for any of Blizard games will be announced at Gamescom.
    Till now? Or am i just completely misunderstanding you?

Deleted
    I already told you a few pages back why a trademark may not even appear.

What is this I hear? A hype train in the distance!

Think I will be jumping aboard!

Deleted
    Unfortunately we're out of cookies atm

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39004/darkness-incarnate

"Draenor is saved, <name>. But the Legion is more powerful than even I had imagined. And Gul'dan, that snake - he's still alive. Somewhere.

Stay here and celebrate with the others, <name>. You've earned it. But I will soon return to Azeroth to deal with this, and I hope you will join me there when the time comes."

Sort of obvious really, but the last legendary quest confirms that Gul'dan is alive

Meanwhile at the Diablo front - they're still convinced we'll be seeing a D3 expansion announcement at Gamescom. It's funny, but I feel sorry for them. I think they're up for one major disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Meanwhile at the Diablo front - they're still convinced we'll be seeing a D3 expansion announcement at Gamescom. It's funny, but I feel sorry for them. I think they're up for one major disappointment.
    They probably think the same about the WoW expansion. We may all be right...!

...about the other.

I'd say that it's much more likely that we won't get any D3 or WoW announcements than that we will get any sort of announcement about D3.

There will be no new Diablo Expansion at Gamescom.

Deleted
    At this point i honestly think a WoW expansion is more likely than a Diablo one. D3 won't even be playable. It was however when they announced RoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    At this point i honestly think a WoW expansion is more likely than a Diablo one. D3 won't even be playable. It was however when they announced RoS.
    That, plus - besides a HotS skin Diablo is not on the posters/invites, no fansites have reported any interviews about Diablo (which they would absolutely get if something was announced - when RoS was revealed, there were many Gamescom interviews about it), there are no leaks or rumors going around besides what the D3 community themselves speculate...

That, plus - besides a HotS skin Diablo is not on the posters/invites, no fansites have reported any interviews about Diablo (which they would absolutely get if something was announced - when RoS was revealed, there were many Gamescom interviews about it), there are no leaks or rumors going around besides what the D3 community themselves speculate...
    Pretty much. The upcoming patch is still on the PTR and will maybe go live next month, announcing the expansion now rather than on Blizzcon would kill all the hype for season 4. If they announce it at Blizzcon, S4 would be already be 2 months old, which would be good for an expansion announcement.

Yup, but I guess Diablo communities are also hungry for another expansion. Can't blame them, though... It's been some time since RoS released and even considering that Diablo is getting constant updates (I could even argue that it's getting better patches than WoW recently, tbh), a new expansion is always nice.

They are announcing virtual reality integration.

Source: pants

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    They are announcing virtual reality integration.

Source: pants
    You mean connecting your pants to virtual reality? Holy shit, that would be one hell of an announcement!

You mean connecting your pants to virtual reality? Holy shit, that would be one hell of an announcement!
    That plus (murloc) boob physics... now we're getting somewhere interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    That plus (murloc) boob physics... now we're getting somewhere interesting.
    World of Warcraft: "Fun" with Azshara confirmed
    Edit: you know what I mean by "Fun", I'm just not sure whether it's fine to say/discuss the P-word here

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: "Fun" with Azshara confirmed
    Edit: you know what I mean by "Fun", I'm just not sure whether it's fine to say/discuss the P-word here
    Physics with Azshara?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Physics with Azshara?
    Better than Biology with Malfurion, Math with Mekkatorque and History with Velen.