Artifact weapon questions

I dont understand how it works , my questions:

1. do you get the weapon from the start and you improve it as you go?

2. do you grind and complete specific stuff to get the weapon? in that case is this pve stuff or pvpers will get the chance to craft the weapon aswell?

3. How hard is it to craft the weapon? assuming you have to craft it...

4. If you are taking the weapon from the start can you use it for combat aswell?

5. Will it be possible to use it for arena?

I'm sorry, but you didn't even try, did you? You've not read any of the abundance of info available and now you want someone else to tell you. I'm sure someone will, but they shouldn't. You should learn to read and search, you will need it for the rest of your life.

Deleted
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. You get it by questing.
    4. Yes.
    5. Yes.

Seriously, go watch the Blizzard videos posted on this site just a few days ago...

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ature-preview/
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2016-08-28 at 10:48 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont understand how it works , my questions:

1. do you get the weapon from the start and you improve it as you go?

2. do you grind and complete specific stuff to get the weapon? in that case is this pve stuff or pvpers will get the chance to craft the weapon aswell?

3. How hard is it to craft the weapon? assuming you have to craft it...

4. If you are taking the weapon from the start can you use it for combat aswell?

5. Will it be possible to use it for arena?
    I'm guessing you don't understand it, because you've done 0 research.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. You get it by questing.
    4. Yes.
    5. Yes.

Seriously, go watch the Blizzard videos posted on this site just a few days ago...

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ature-preview/
    Wait a sec , how can no1 be yes and no2 be yes ? unless you mean you are doing some quests at the start and then you get it , so will i be able to level using the legendary weapon right away? isnt this too easy? there must be some depth into it.... its a legendary weapon...

For those who say to search , i did and i found that you get it from the start but it sound too cheesy and i though something must be wrong with it.

Also that means no weapon will drop from raids right?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-08-28 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Wait a sec , how can no1 be yes and no2 be yes ?
    Seriously.... WATCH THE VIDEOS!

Deleted
    Wait a sec , how can no1 be yes and no2 be yes ? unless you mean you are doing some quests at the start and then you get it , so will i be able to level using the legendary weapon right away? isnt this too easy? there must be some depth into it.... its a legendary weapon...

For those who say to search , i did and i found that you get it from the start but it sound too cheesy and i though something must be wrong with it.

Also that means no weapon will drop from raids right?
    The depth you are looking for in within the talent-trees each of these weapon has.

No actual weapons drop from raids, that point is true. But; relics do drop from raids, which are "gems", that increase the ilvl of your weapon and give your weapon additional talent points.