Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmmm, it depends in a lot of ways. Like can't say Arthas, cuz it was the Lich King technically. Garosh ofc, but Thrall was the one to fuck up that whole deal, Vol'Jin knew it, Baine knew it, even we knew it and it happened cuz he couldn't use the advisors he was gonna give to Garrosh to make that same decision himself >_>

So Thrall. It's Thrall all the way, for being a big stupid dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mectrid View Post
    Thrall was the one to fuck up that whole deal, Vol'Jin knew it, Baine knew it, even we knew it and it happened cuz he couldn't use the advisors he was gonna give to Garrosh to make that same decision himself >_>

So Thrall. It's Thrall all the way, for being a big stupid dick.
    Now thats what i'm talkin bout, you go brotha/sistah!

Yrel i wish she just die already she is so annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I'm a man, I don't get 'mad'. It is difficult to call it one shot after Garrosh smashed Thrall to pieces. Elements won through their conduit. At least Gul'dan did his father with his own power. Well, what can one expect from a shaman. 'gladiator' haha.
    Before he "smashed" Thrall to pieces Thrall smashed him 3 in the head with the Doomhammer, how the fuck did Garrosh survive that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taran Zhu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    Tbh Garrosh wasn't the main candidate for Warchief iirc it was Saurfang's son but we know how that turned up, and it doesn't really have to do with him being his best pal's son or him proving himself in Northrend and its hes not the only one who proved himself.

Ok you're right about this.

This was before he became a shaman this was even before he found the horde. He was a warrior long before he became a shaman. and Garrosh is basically shirtless so what armor is he wearing?
    Lol how being the son of he's best doesn't help, ofcourse it does, Oh and Saurfang couldnt be warchief after his sons death beause his will was crushed by that.

It doesn't matter how long before he was a warrior, its like a warrior to follow the light and become paladin, he is wearing a plate wrist on his left hand if I remember correctly and a plate waist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kappas View Post
    Yrel i wish she just die already she is so annoying.
    She is, agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Garrosh smashed Thrall to pieces, the only thing he smashed was his prayer bead necklace, you really should rewatch the video. Also a shaman calls upon the elements but then controls them to his wish, so to say that the elements won is like saying Garrosh's weapon won the many fights he won.

Also you can't cherry pick the Mak'gora rules, as we never saw them bless their weapons or remove their armour we can presume that this was just a fight to the death. One day you'll just have to get over the fact that Thrall completely and owned Garrosh 1 vs 1.

Garrosh is just a minor character compared to Thrall, just ask Metzen.
    That! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Now thats what i'm talkin bout, you go brotha/sistah!
    He didn't listen to Vol'jin and Baine because he didn't have much time and choice plus Garrosh was a true blood orc, son of his best friend and proved worthy in Northrend, about the other racial leaders I explained I think in the previous page.

Garrosh had already displayed willful arrogance and contempt .. Vol'jin was NOT the first one to threaten him and was not the last. So you're doing alotta imaginin' there, pal.

I'm very pleased to see Vol'jin where he shoulda' have been before, Thrall should have made him Warchief before, or left Saurfang Sr. in command.

The others are just kinda laughable ..

Garrosh without a doubt has been WoW's biggest asshole. I was actually happy to see him permanently die. I like how he was spitting excuses to the bitter end, trying to justify his behavior like a spoiled brat who finally realized he can't have everything his way. Thrall shoulda' just told him: "No more excuses, Garrosh, no more lies. You will answer for your own decisions, not me." Which he did kind of, when he told him, "You choose your own destiny." But he shoulda' been more pointed about it.
    Last edited by Spiral Mage; 2015-07-31 at 06:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Garrosh had already displayed willful arrogance and contempt .. Vol'jin was NOT the first one to threaten him and was not the last. So you're doing alotta imaginin' there, pal.

I'm very pleased to see Vol'jin where he shoulda' have been before, Thrall should have made him Warchief before, or left Saurfang Sr. in command.

The others are just kinda laughable ..

Garrosh without a doubt has been WoW's biggest asshole. I was actually happy to see him permanently die. I like how he was spitting excuses to the bitter end, trying to justify his behavior like a spoiled brat who finally realized he can't have everything his way. Thrall shoulda' just told him: "No more excuses, Garrosh, no more lies. You will answer for your own decisions, not me." Which he did kind of, when he told him, "You choose your own destiny." But he shoulda' been more pointed about it.
    About Vol'Jin being a warchief instead Garry im tired of writing the same thing XD but I'll do it.
    Vol'Jin - lost his homeland and took him years to reclaim it.
    Cairne - nearly killed his people.
    Sylvanas - evil.
    Lor'Themar - did nothing for the horde or against it before mop
    Saurfang - his will is crushed by the death of his son.
    Garry - son of his best friend, orc of TRUE blood, proved worthy in Northrend.

Now when u assume Thrall didn't have much time the choice seems clear, doesn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Before he "smashed" Thrall to pieces Thrall smashed him 3 in the head with the Doomhammer, how the fuck did Garrosh survive that.
    Garrosh is far more durable, far more stronger as a warrior
    Garrosh smashed Thrall to pieces, the only thing he smashed was his prayer bead necklace, you really should rewatch the video. Also a shaman calls upon the elements but then controls them to his wish, so to say that the elements won is like saying Garrosh's weapon won the many fights he won.

Also you can't cherry pick the Mak'gora rules, as we never saw them bless their weapons or remove their armour we can presume that this was just a fight to the death. One day you'll just have to get over the fact that Thrall completely and owned Garrosh 1 vs 1.

Indeed, you really should rewatch it, especially considering you call it 'just a fight to the death'. Thrall himself says 'mak'gora' while challenging Garrosh. Garrosh played with Thrall like with ragdoll. It does not matter if he controls them after gaining their power, it is not his power, he got helped by quite real entities, elements(it is like saying that it would be fine if goblin spectator threw a mini kajabfg and Hellscream used it to his wish). He could not win in a melee combat so like a coward he called for assist. Thrall, a guy who supposedly fought since his childhood. It speaks volumes about great tactic mind of Garrosh, and his combat prowess.
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2015-07-31 at 07:56 AM.

Lol how being the son of he's best doesn't help, ofcourse it does, Oh and Saurfang couldnt be warchief after his sons death beause his will was crushed by that.
    I wasn't talking about Saurfang the old:P and yeah being the son of his best friend doesn't prove anything, and as i said Garrosh wasn't the main candidate to be warchief.

It doesn't matter how long before he was a warrior, its like a warrior to follow the light and become paladin, he is wearing a plate wrist on his left hand if I remember correctly and a plate waist.
    Yes it matters, by your logic if a warrior became a mage he would lose all of his fighting skills and all the training the warrior had was simply for nothing. A plate wrist (i think its not a plate but idk) doesn't mean hes fully armored cause he was shirtless.

He didn't listen to Vol'jin and Baine because he didn't have much time and choice plus Garrosh was a true blood orc, son of his best friend and proved worthy in Northrend, about the other racial leaders I explained I think in the previous page.
    First of all it was Cairne not Baine. and second they weren't the only ones who complained. He had alot of time to think and choose but he just ignored everyone's advice and chose wrongly, and just because Garrosh is a true blood orc it doesn't really mean anything i mean Thrall is green but that didn't stop him from being warchief so him being a true blood orc is irrelevant really. Other leaders have proven their worth aswell not just Garrosh, and they have better experience in both war and leadership since they fought way more wars and they have been leaders for their people and what was Garrosh good at?
    Last edited by Nirathiel; 2015-07-31 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Thrall or Varian

About Vol'Jin being a warchief instead Garry im tired of writing the same thing XD but I'll do it.
    Vol'Jin - lost his homeland and took him years to reclaim it.
    Cairne - nearly killed his people.
    Sylvanas - evil.
    Lor'Themar - did nothing for the horde or against it before mop
    Saurfang - his will is crushed by the death of his son.
    Garry - son of his best friend, orc of TRUE blood, proved worthy in Northrend.

Now when u assume Thrall didn't have much time the choice seems clear, doesn't it?
    Again this isn't really relevant as Vol'jin didn't lose his homeland he was betrayed and then he regained it before cata.
    Cairne didn't "nearly kill his people" it was the Centaurs attacking them and he protected his people and founded Mulgore and Thunderbluff and united all of the Tauren tribes.
    Sylvanas's evilness is debatable she did what she did to survive and you can't really blame her for the wrath gate since it was a rogue faction led by Varimathras and Putress.
    I agree about Lor'themar that he didn't do anything pre-mop.
    Where is it implied that Saurfang's will had been crushed by the loss of his son?
    I already said what i had to say about Garrosh in the post above^

- - - Updated - - -

But the elements did win the fight for Thrall. and Thrall was armored (and one would think that he might've also blessed his weapon since hes a shaman but idk about that)
    If Garrosh is a minor character, then how come he was the warchief of the horde for an expansion, the end boss of another expansion and the main reason for the start of this expansion?

Deleted
    I wasn't talking about Saurfang the old:P and yeah being the son of his best friend doesn't prove anything, and as i said Garrosh wasn't the main candidate to be warchief.

Yes it matters, by your logic if a warrior became a mage he would lose all of his fighting skills and all the training the warrior had was simply for nothing. A plate wrist (i think its not a plate but idk) doesn't mean hes fully armored cause he was shirtless.

First of all it was Cairne not Baine. and second they weren't the only ones who complained. He had alot of time to think and choose but he just ignored everyone's advice and chose wrongly, and just because Garrosh is a true blood orc it doesn't really mean anything i mean Thrall is green but that didn't stop him from being warchief so him being a true blood orc is irrelevant really. Other leaders have proven their worth aswell not just Garrosh, and they have better experience in both war and leadership since they fought way more wars and they have been leaders for their people and what was Garrosh good at?
    Becoming a mage is completely different than an enhancement shaman or a paladin.

Garry is always shirtless.

Ye I messed up the names sry XD he proved worthy in Orgrimar, he led the horde armies, and who are those that have better experience in leadership and war?

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    is a self righteous cocky ass hole who not only started a war with his incompetence, but has long long history of thinking he's smarter and better than everyone.
    Oh hey! I think you mean Thrall. I find him to be the most insufferable character in the lore.

Becoming a mage is completely different than an enhancement shaman or a paladin.
    You missed the point. But here i'll make it simpler, lets say a warrior (like a full time warrior) decides that he wants to be a mage/shaman/paladin/whatever. Would he lose all the skills and training he had as a warrior?

Garry is always shirtless.
    In tbc and wotlk he wasn't but thats not the point.

he proved worthy in Orgrimar, he led the horde armies, and who are those that have better experience in leadership and war?
    Again he wasn't the only one to prove their worth. Iirc he didn't lead the entire horde army it was just the Warsong clan and he accompanied Thrall everywhere. By "those" i meant other leaders and/or advisers who led their people in both peace and war times and they have way better experience than Garrosh since they've been leaders way before Garrosh even joined or knew about the horde.

Deleted
    You missed the point. But here i'll make it simpler, lets say a warrior (like a full time warrior) decides that he wants to be a mage/shaman/paladin/whatever. Would he lose all the skills and training he had as a warrior?

In tbc and wotlk he wasn't but thats not the point.

Again he wasn't the only one to prove their worth. Iirc he didn't lead the entire horde army it was just the Warsong clan and he accompanied Thrall everywhere. By "those" i meant other leaders and/or advisers who led their people in both peace and war times and they have way better experience than Garrosh since they've been leaders way before Garrosh even joined or knew about the horde.
    Well, he(Garrosh) led horde during Northrend campaign. Thanks to his actions it became a success. I guess that Thrall was taken by his military brilliance and streaks of success.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Garrosh is far more durable, far more stronger as a warrior

Indeed, you really should rewatch it, especially considering you call it 'just a fight to the death'. Thrall himself says 'mak'gora' while challenging Garrosh. Garrosh played with Thrall like with ragdoll. It does not matter if he controls them after gaining their power, it is not his power, he got helped by quite real entities, elements(it is like saying that it would be fine if goblin spectator threw a mini kajabfg and Hellscream used it to his wish). He could not win in a melee combat so like a coward he called for assist. Thrall, a guy who supposedly fought since his childhood. It speaks volumes about great tactic mind of Garrosh, and his combat prowess.
    Again with the cherry picking, Thrall is a shaman, he calls upon and then controls the elements. The elements are Thrall's weapons along with his Doomhammer.

Mak'gora

The no armour you're thinking about is nothing but a loin cloth over the genitalia of the person, evidence in the picture below.

Garrosh was still wearing leather, plate, wristbands, fur and goddamn chains in the cinematic.

Hell, Garrosh and Thrall have already dueled in a Mak'gora with Garrosh in full armour and Thrall using his elemental powers, evidence below.

Comic

In-Game

even a video showing Thrall using his powers,

The comics they didn't bless there weapons either, obviously Mak'gora word has taken on more of a meaning then what you are saying.

You really need to let go and just accept that Thrall killed Garrosh fair and square.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh has some big meat swangin'
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Again with the cherry picking, Thrall is a shaman, he calls upon and then controls the elements. The elements are Thrall's weapons along with his Doomhammer.
    He didn't use the elements untill he was disarmed, there is a rule about Mak'gora that forbids the use of a second weapon after being disarmed.

Garrosh was still wearing leather, plate, wristbands, fur and goddamn chains in the cinematic.
    He was wearing pants/shoes/wristbands yes but he was also shirtless he had no real protection unlike Thrall who wore full plate

Garrosh and Thrall have already dueled in a Mak'gora with Garrosh in full armour and Thrall using his elemental powers.
    That wasn't even a duel/Mak'gora it was more like a friendly challenge from Thrall to teach Garrosh some lessons and there weren't any requirements for removing armor and getting their weapons blessed and Thrall used his elemental power to stop the fight cause the lich king's forces attacked.

You really need to let go and just accept that Thrall killed Garrosh fair and square.
    No witnesses on Garrosh's part + using a second weapon after getting disarmed + armored from toe to neck with plate armor = fair and square. Got it..

Deleted

Mak'gora

The no armour you're thinking about is nothing but a loin cloth over the genitalia of the person, evidence in the picture below.

Hell, Garrosh and Thrall have already dueled in a Mak'gora with Garrosh in full armour and Thrall using his elemental powers, evidence below.

Comic

In-Game

even a video showing Thrall using his powers,

The comics they didn't bless there weapons either, obviously Mak'gora word has taken on more of a meaning then what you are saying.

That's what I'm saying mak'gora has no set rules, they are being chosen by the challengers.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't use the elements untill he was disarmed, there is a rule about Mak'gora that forbids the use of a second weapon after being disarmed.

He was wearing pants/shoes/wristbands yes but he was also shirtless he had no real protection unlike Thrall who wore full plate

That wasn't even a duel/Mak'gora it was more like a friendly challenge from Thrall to teach Garrosh some lessons and there weren't any requirements for removing armor and getting their weapons blessed and Thrall used his elemental power to stop the fight cause the lich king's forces attacked.

No witnesses on Garrosh's part + using a second weapon after getting disarmed + armored from toe to neck with plate armor = fair and square. Got it..
    There are NO set rules they are chosen by the challengers like I said above.