Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, this made me feel a special kind of nice. The panic when it dawned on her that things she'd learned in an internet echo-chamber doesn't necessarily apply in real life.

I'd love to see a followup on this; like if she was charged with resisting arrest; whether she yelled at a judge because he doesn't know the law; how many times she got punched in the face while in jail. You know, the important things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I'd love to see a followup on this; like if she was charged with resisting arrest; whether she yelled at a judge because he doesn't know the law; how many times she got punched in the face while in jail. You know, the important things.
    As would I. I spent some time trying to google the outcome, but it was just sites linking to and giving their opinions about it.

So this was pretty awesome. Her voice was horrible but I pushed through it and got to the good parts.

When he pulls her out she starts insanely screaming. I don't know how he avoided just beating the shit out of her on the spot, I could NEVER be a cop.

When he cuts the bag off her she sounds like her life has just been ruined. I cracked up laughing. I also liked how she didn't like laws apparently, but was happy to use those laws to sue apparently.

And then at the end it sounds like back up has arrived as a man is walking towards the camera and you hear him say "Did she take drugs or anything?"

Anyways I googled this free inhabitant bull shit. Found one insane website that reminds me of a liberal version of those Bundy militia dudes. What is wrong with people?

Squatting?

Cool.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

I did not know squirrels could speak D=
    This is a new spin on the sovereign citizen weirdness.
    Last edited by Polyxo; 2015-08-03 at 06:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have tazed/sprayed her dumb ass after the second time she resisted. That Sheriff had the patience of Job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    She was an idiot, no question about it. She is absolutely clueless about the laws of the United States and how they affect her. Whether she likes to accept it or not.

That said, no matter how stupid, ignorant or annoying she was, the cop did not handle that process properly in any way. He was a typical cop with the attitude of because he's the cop, that's all their is to it.

Now, granted... he may have said it before the camera captured him, but he can't detain her without due cause. If she wanted to go to the house, she was free to do so. UNLESS it was the scene of a crime and she was a witness. But, he STILL has to make this known to her. Of course... with THAT said, she more than likely would have argued with him regardless.

Sigh. I truly hate people sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Istenno View Post
    She was an idiot, no question about it. She is absolutely clueless about the laws of the United States and how they affect her. Whether she likes to accept it or not.

That said, no matter how stupid, ignorant or annoying she was, the cop did not handle that process properly in any way. He was a typical cop with the attitude of because he's the cop, that's all their is to it.

Now, granted... he may have said it before the camera captured him, but he can't detain her without due cause. If she wanted to go to the house, she was free to do so. UNLESS it was the scene of a crime and she was a witness. But, he STILL has to make this known to her. Of course... with THAT said, she more than likely would have argued with him regardless.

Since neither of them had IDs he was probably telling her she shouldn't leave until he could figure out their identities, if I were to guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    When a hick rancher tries to ignore the law, he's a hero.

When a dirty hippy tries to ignore the law, she's 'stupid and ignorant'.

Stay classy, America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    When a hick rancher tries to ignore the law, he's a hero.

When a dirty hippy tries to ignore the law, she's 'stupid and ignorant'.

Stay classy, America.
    You know people can believe that the hick rancher and this, I guess "dirty hippy", are stupid and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I guess you missed the Mike Brown mega thread.
    Shhhh don't mention Mike Brown or any of his dead buddies or the word black or white or racism or you'll summon the 4 horsemen of the racepocalypse. They literally spend all day searching mmoc forums for those words and saying black people never did anything wrong. It's bad enough we have "madame anarchist cops are pigs" in the thread.

"THIS IS RAPE AHHH YOURE RAPING ME." She knew that she was recording and hoping that someone heard her scream rape. This is why the feminist movement does not get the right type of attention, because some people throw the R-A-P-E word around like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Istenno View Post

I didn't get any of that ignorant cop stuff in this case. He never got overly angry and did pretty much everything he had to do to get on with "protecting and serving." This girl delaying and stalling like a batshit crazy person is just as bad as when a cop pulls someone over for an incredibly obsolete/unimportant pseudo-traffic violation.

Deleted
    What is this shit?! Having all the benefits of living in society, while not being obligated to also follow the rules?! Who does she think she is, rich or something?!

Hilarious. I wonder if she'll get the book thrown at her.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Hilarious. I wonder if she'll get the book thrown at her.
    Yep, assault with a deadly voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's a professional troll.

Poor guy. He should get hazard pay for having to be exposed to that much stupid.
    ~RAWR!

Deleted
    She was lucky she had this cop....most wouldn't have behaved this way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Since neither of them had IDs he was probably telling her she shouldn't leave until he could figure out their identities, if I were to guess.
    Not the point though. Now... granted, she made a LOT of problems for herself. But being the passenger she technically didn't do anything wrong not having ID. Just the driver. But his handling of it was absolutely not correct.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying she handled it right or wasn't completely stupid, I am just saying he did not follow proper process whatsoever and completely bypassed her rights.

Of course, she was a "free citizen"... /rollseyes