One thing that's very important to remember: not everything posted is likely true. Some is probably posted to be intentionally fake to protect identity.

Imo, that's the Illidan pictures and demon hunters. While there is no proof that the poster was actually being serious, there was a post about 15 pages back where someone said that "demon hunter only appeared because new class plays like a D3 demon hunter demon hunter." . So atm I think new class is shadowstalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthelixia View Post
    the original OP on that Chinese forum is a high-rank moderator of that forum, he knows a few things about the new expansion for he has some relation with the agency company of WOW in China and even with Blizzard.
    He leaked some information 2 years ago before WOD, it turned out that he indeed knew but had to make it obscure because he had to keep it confidential to some extent, since it was still a relatively long time before WOD was officially disclosed. But this time there are just a few days before gamescon so he decide to tell more truth but still plays some word games.
    There is in fact another post on the new expansion by another moderator of that forum, which is more straight forward, but this post didn't last long because Netease( the agency company of CWOW) demanded the forum to delete. The information leaked by these two posts are merely the same.

The new class is very possibly called "demon hunter", but might be the combination of the demon hunters in D3 and in WOW in the way of game play( which means it may has nothing to do with the D3 demon hunter in the respect of game storyline but can do ranged dps).
    In fact there a post several days ago on this forum by a guy who gave some information on WOD 2 years ago, the post is banned but its major content is similar to the two posts on the Chinese forum.
    All the three posts indicated that the new expansion has something to do with Guldan going to the tomb of sargeras, so which means having something to do with islands and nagas.
    and the new class, it may has 2 specs of dps which I guess at least one is ranged, the 3rd some guess may be healing( the post on MMO-Champion indicated the new class is call shadow walker that has 2 specs of ranged dps and 1 of healing which is much like the shadow hunter in Warcraft)
    something will happen to the high-level persons in both Horde and Alliance, the moderator who wrote one of the post on the chinese forum said "revolution", many guess that the chief of the Horde will change again, might be Voljin somehow step down.
    and trolls will again play a important part in the new expansion
    the above is just my personal comprehension on informations leaked so far, I myself is a long-time user of that Chinese forum, sorry for my poor English, it's nearly wee hours in China so I have to type in quickly and then get some sleep
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2015-08-01 at 01:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Yeah, I'm not into another pure DPS class being added. Sad news, if true.
    Thirded. They need to do away with pure dps classes or bring back the hybrid tax if anything(and apply it to warriors who somehow always dodged it).

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like reading all this. But god, Thursday when!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I really like reading all this. But god, Thursday when!?
    ... On Thursday?

Don't kill me pls.

Day 14
    Titans confirmed?

Day 15
    AU Thrall/Go'el will appear somehow

Day 16
    Sylvanas villain role confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    Day 14
    Titans confirmed?

Day 15
    AU Thrall/Go'el will appear somehow

Day 16
    Sylvanas villain role confirmed?
    Where did you get AU thrall from that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Naga better not be Alliance. Anyone who says Naga would be better suited on the Alliance is a liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    H-holy shit, Northem can actually be kinda funny sometimes.
    He must have learned some trick after all the years passed in infestin- ehm I mean, constructively contributing in the lore section.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Okay, bit of a stretch here, but Kosak said definitively at Blizzcon 2013 that Paladins would be getting a lot of attention in WoD...and then...nothing. Could be they held that part of the story off for now
    Technically Paladins have a degree of focus in WoD between Vindicators and Blood Knights but it feel underwhelming because of all the scrapping WoD suffered.

I'd like to believe that WoD was just half of the deal but really, I've grown too distrustful after the late developments and I need something really concrete and convincing this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There is a pattern on both leaks:

- New class being Demon Hunter
    - Sylvanas and Silver Hand dealing with Tyr
    - Gul'dan going to Tomb of Sargeras
    - Azshara
    It sounds to me like Sylvanas and Azshara are the Grom and Gul'dan of this expansion, though perhaps not in that order.

One of them is gonna be the big bad of 7.0, the other is the breadcrumb to 8.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WildberryFan View Post
    Day 14
    Attack on titAn.

Day 15
    Why is Thrall green?

Day 16
    I have no time for games, paladins.
    14 - Somebody attacks Tyr.

15 - Explanation of why the Orcs stay Green? Perhaps a cure to their green skin? IDK.

16 - Sylvanas is talking to a Paladin.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Tirisfal -in Lordaeron
    Tirion-from Lordaeron
    Tyr-be admired in Lordaeron
    Tyr‘s hand-in Lordaeron

It's more than a coincidence.
    Last edited by TrueHorde; 2015-08-01 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Bass Drop.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../AttackOnTitan

Just for reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    15 - Explanation of why the Orcs stay Green? Perhaps a cure to their green skin? IDK.
    Subraces confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The Tomb is the starting point.
    Hence the picture leak's "It all starts here." with a picture of Sargeras.

Gul'dan will go there to attempt to summon the legion, I assume meeting Azshara in the process.

The interesting thing about both leaks is lack of zones mentioned.

We know something is going on with Sylvanas up North, but I can't imagine the entire expansion will take place in Tirisfal, Silverpine, Gilneas and WPL, zones we've seen before and zones that were revamped (added in Gilneas' case) during Cata.
    How is he even in our world? The portal was to the legion territory and the legion is NOT happy with him. ASSUMING he actually lived.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Other reference :

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    I can confirm this is absolutely true.

Pre-expansion event involves Alleria and Turalyon returning from Argus to warn Azeroth of Sargeras' arrival. Turalyon reignites the Knights of the Silver Hand with the help of an avatar of Tyr, who is currently on Argus delaying the coming invasion of the Legion into Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Vol'Jin's temptation to ally with Zul and the Zandalri comes up, as well as Sylvanas' agenda of breaking away from the Horde and leading her undead to Northrend to support her quest in becoming the new Lich Queen that the whispers of a buried essence of Ner'Zhul under Tirisfal have been driving her to do. The Horde is crumbling; Wrathion and Thrall advocate for the true remaining faithful of the Horde to make peace with the Alliance for the coming invasion of the Burning Legion.

First tier brings back Illidan, Kil'Jaiden and Gul'Dan from the Nexus. Kil'Jaiden is going after Illidan, who knows the coming invasion of the Legion is imminent. Illidan trains heroes in his art of Demon Hunting to help stop the invasion and to keep himself from being killed. Gul'Dan is sought by Azshara, who with the harnessed power of Neptulon, has raised the sea level to help Sargeras' Legion invasion with her Naga. This all comes to a head at the Tomb of Sargeras, where the heroes of Azeroth fail to stop Azshara and Gul'Dan's summoning of Sargeras' avatar, which they have to defeat whilst holding back his onslaught of demons he is pushing through from Argus.

Second tier has the heroes pushing Kil'Jaden and the remnants of the Legion invasions back into the Nexus, where Alleria and Turalyon help us follow them through to Argus and meet up with Tyr to try and finish them off.

Third tier has the heroes making the final push through the elite ranks of the Legion on Argus with the help of Tyr to Sargeras himself.

After defeating Sargeras, Tyr introduces a whole new universe of lore to the heroes of Azeroth, spanning eons of time and light years of space.

The beginnings of a fantasy space themed MMO (Titan) are founded with the heroes learning of presences of Old Golds not only on their home world of Azeroth, but on planets throughout the universe that must be defeated to stop forces such as the Burning Legion from manifesting itself ever again from the essences of evil that the Old Gods emanate out into the fabric of existence itself.
    disclaimer : this was just a theory on another thread, but it can lead to another debate : wouldn't 7.0 be the perfect time to forecast a renewed engine ? (= same universe, new game)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    How is he even in our world? The portal was to the legion territory and the legion is NOT happy with him. ASSUMING he actually lived.
    The portal was to the Nether. Since that's the setting of the Mythic-only phase.

The nether connects all worlds, and there is only one nether. No MU and AU Nether. So that means he could have been tossed through the gate, into the nether, and then through the nether to Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Other reference :
    AH HA HA HA HA HA!

This leaker thinks Titan is still a thing!

Blizzard already confirmed Titan was scrapped, and what remained of it was turned into Overwatch.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The portal was to the Nether. Since that's the setting of the Mythic-only phase.

The nether connects all worlds, and there is only one nether. No MU and AU Nether. So that means he could have been tossed through the gate, into the nether, and then through the nether to Azeroth.
    The portal has nothing to do with the mythic phase. He pulls you into the nether himself just like in the normal/heroic phase the tank plus some get phased into the nether instead.

The nether DOES NOT transcend time and the portal was to where the legion is since it is where Archimonde came from. So once again ASSUMING Archimonde didn't kill Guldan to close the portal(which is in reality what appears to happen) the legion is ripping Guldan a new one. The legion is not on good terms with Guldan right now.

If anything were to connect Azshara and Guldan that would be the mutual enemy they now have in the legion. Azshara found out she was being used by Sargeras towards the end of the WotA and Guldan just got molested or killed by Archimonde after failing him and the legion knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The nether DOES NOT transcend time and the portal was to where the legion is since it is where Archimonde came from.
    Afrasiabi seems to think it does.

So once again ASSUMING Archimonde didn't kill Guldan to close the portal(which is in reality what appears to happen) the legion is ripping Guldan a new one. The legion is not on good terms with Guldan right now.
    It wasn't on good terms with Ner'zhul, either. Or Illidan. There's nothing Kil'jaeden likes better than saying "This is your last chance."

I assume Cordana will summon Gul'dan to Azeroth. Even if it's just in a book. Her escaping is not going to be the end of her story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I assume Cordana will summon Gul'dan to Azeroth. Even if it's just in a book. Her escaping is not going to be the end of her story.
    Inb4 Cordana is Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Gul'dan doesn't need to be summoned. He can be punted to it just like Ner'zhul was.