1. #4281
    Deleted

    hmm?

  2. #4282
    Scarab Lord miffy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post

    hmm?
    Hmm what?

    It's a selfie in front of the Council in HFC while using the Legion toy.

  3. #4283
    Dreadlord Ursiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    He's a kid now and and a squid now...
    The images shows Ozumat


    He attacks in the Throne of the Tides instance. That's where he did the picture.
    I'm aware, I was commenting on the size of the picture and also referencing Zoolander at the same time.
    Hey

  4. #4284
    That's just one of Crithto's tweets
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

  5. #4285
    Deleted
    oh sorry my fault

  6. #4286
    I wonder if because of this thread there's been an uptick in variations of "Illidan" names taken in WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

  7. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by justadood View Post
    All cogs know how the machine works

    I'm off for now, I need a coffee it's been a hard day, loads more to do tomorrow ^^



    Hype!
    You keep saying that bud, but CoG is not registered correctly.

  8. #4288
    Scarab Lord miffy23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    You keep saying that bud, but CoG is not registered correctly.
    There's nothing resembling CoG registered anywhere.

  9. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I wonder if because of this thread there's been an uptick in variations of "Illidan" names taken in WoW?
    I dont know about you but if Demon Hunters do happen Im gonna name mine Edgelord, Myspace, Youdontgetitmom or Tokiohotel.

  10. #4290
    I'm just imagining that Metzen is either cringing at this thread that a legit leak is out there or laughing his rear end off at the greatest Troll in the history of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

  11. #4291
    Just to save people some time on the justadood supposed leak:

    Just google "Ozumat the dark below" and his lovely little leaked screen grab is a half arsed photoshop of the image from wowchakra.

    Apologies for the lack of link, only made an account today so unable to direct link.

  12. #4292
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halls Of The Guardian
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by justadood View Post
    All cogs know how the machine works

    I'm off for now, I need a coffee it's been a hard day, loads more to do tomorrow ^^



    Hype!
    I'm in Köln at the moment, come fite me irl
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE , THE HORDE IS STRONG!

  13. #4293
    Brewmaster JTHMRulez1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Madness Network
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I wonder if because of this thread there's been an uptick in variations of "Illidan" names taken in WoW?
    I have one.

    Malfurion

  14. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by justadood View Post



    Hype!
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.

    So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.

  15. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Well that's where you trip up, because none of the names around, not even partially, is registered under any name or company, anywhere =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.

    So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.


    Just stop giving him attention. His poor photoshop "backstage leaks" have already been busted.

  16. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by Grailchaser View Post
    Just to save people some time on the justadood supposed leak:

    Just google "Ozumat the dark below" and his lovely little leaked screen grab is a half arsed photoshop of the image from wowchakra.

    Apologies for the lack of link, only made an account today so unable to direct link.
    Yep. He got it. 100% reused image from years ago.

  17. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.

    So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.
    It's the same dood who posted a picture of IoT leviathan mob with a WoD ship shopped next to it. The called him out, left for a while and came back with a different shop of the same thing.

  18. #4298
    media.pypgamers.com/wowchakra/2013/agosto/13.08.13/Ozumat. jpg
    Google image search for Ozumat

  19. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    I'm not "ignoring" that fact, you do realize that MoP came out on September 25th, 2012?
    That is almost 3 years ago.

    So you're completely convinced that they have to add a new class in order to get any sales at all?
    You do not think people would just be happy not to be on Draenor anymore?

    It seems that you are implying that the game is dead unless they add a new class, which is so far from the truth I don't know what to even say.
    All they need in an expansion is an interesting villain and theme and to not fuck it up. That is it, there is no need to introduce a new class every expansion, or a new race.
    I never implied the game is dead, I implied it would hurt their numbers. Sure people would buy it, but it's obvious how much negative feedback they got for a complete lack of class/race in WoD, also MoP was what the 4th xpack? This game IS old, has been since Cata, they had to update the world itself for christ sake.

  20. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    While it's plausible that they will use pre-rendered in game footage in the reveal (as they did with WoD), the MOST OBVIOUS red flag here is the lack of motion blurring that they use all the time in the in game cinematics, to make it look more... CINEMATIC.
    So this could be a screen shot of something in game, but its definitely not a part of any teaser that will be shown and thus pretty meaningless.
    Where is the motion blurring here? That was the first WoD trailer.

    Same to the first MoP trailer.

    Same to the first Cataclysm trailer.

    Same to the Wrath of the Lichking trailer.


    We will not see the cinematic trailer - we will see the first preview trailer and it will be done with old and new in-game graphics.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •