Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Y'know, I was watching the WotLK trailer there, and I said to myself: "Hey, that's not the Lich King's voice from the actual game..." and for a moment I thought they changed voice actors mid-way production, but then, near the end of the trailer, the voice slowly changes to the Lich King voice we all know.

But more OT: In the off-chance we do get Demon Hunters as a playable class, I am almost certain they will not be based on Illidan. Illidan today (or, more specifically, back in TBC) is a demon. No longer a Night Elf, but a demon, with more powers than a DH should have thanks to his now corrupted blood.

If we get a DH, it'll most likely be the Demon Hunter 'concept' from the Warcraft 3 campaign. In other words: without 'Metamorphosis', since said ability was only 'granted' to Illidan when he consumed the Skull of Gul'dan's power and got his body permanently changed into the half-demon, half-night-elf form he is known today, meaning DHs are not supposed to have such an ability.
    This.. DH are not supposed to get metamorphosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Guys where are these leaks? Are they the same as the "days" on the first page?
    Would love to see them too, can't find them anywhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Edit: awww fanmade =(
    This is original Blizzard art, from not yet released HotS content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would find id kinda obvious to not get DH exactly like Illidan is.

the playable DK are no where near as powerful as the LK was. Shamans aren't as powerful as Thrall, mages aren't close to Khadgar or Jaina.

The core concept of a DH is an agile warrior that use Fel Fire, Arcane and a little bit of Fel Shadow magic to destroy his oponents. They can build a lot based only on that.

I don't think so, that pic was from the picture leak thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Y'know, I was watching the WotLK trailer there, and I said to myself: "Hey, that's not the Lich King's voice from the actual game..." and for a moment I thought they changed voice actors mid-way production, but then, near the end of the trailer, the voice slowly changes to the Lich King voice we all know.

But more OT: In the off-chance we do get Demon Hunters as a playable class, I am almost certain they will not be based on Illidan. Illidan today (or, more specifically, back in TBC) is a demon. No longer a Night Elf, but a demon, with more powers than a DH should have thanks to his now corrupted blood.

If we get a DH, it'll most likely be the Demon Hunter 'concept' from the Warcraft 3 campaign. In other words: without 'Metamorphosis', since said ability was only 'granted' to Illidan when he consumed the Skull of Gul'dan's power and got his body permanently changed into the half-demon, half-night-elf form he is known today, meaning DHs are not supposed to have such an ability.
    More people need to realize this. I'm tired of people saying Meta is a classic DH ability. No.. It's a classic Illidan ability.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if these riddles are legit, as opposed to just scattershotting, it does seem Council of Glades isn't WoW.

Leakmonkey said CoG was real, then said "remember what happened with Corgis Unleashed?" Corgis Unleashed was fake-trademarked in response to The Dark Below, which turned out to be a true Trademark, but not for WoW. Then the other person (whose name I can't ever remember) said CoG may not be for WoW.

It seems like CoG is some other game, if it's real at all. Which, pending a trademark yet in the next few days, seems to clear the way for Eye of Azshara to be 7.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

vengeance of sylvanas

Actually Illidan was a mage at first, he became demon hunter after joining Azshara and Sargeras - he wanted to impress Tyrande with his power. Remember kids, best way to impress a woman is to destroy all that she loves and kill her in the process.

More seriously, he got his special eyesight and other DH stuff from Sargeras, this would have to happen to every player. It seems that Alleria and Turalyon may come back. They are lost in the Nether for now, so let's say Khadgar finds them while searching for Gul'dan and together with players frees them and several other prisoners, all soaked with fel magic. While Turalyon's a paladin with strong bond with the Light, Alleria would be affected by said fel magic incredibly over tens of years, right? Sooo, why can't she become the new 'first demon hunter'/'Demon Queen of the Demon Hunters'? I mean, Blizzard would probably make both Alleria and Turalyon neutral anyway not to hurt Horde's feelings after Alliance got Y-awesome-rel and I can see that happening just because, but isn't that vision bit more interesting? It'd fit the sisters immensely, one is a High Elf sworn to the Alliance, another is an undead sworn to the Horde and third would be half demon unwanted, but needed by both groups?
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-08-03 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, a DH that looks like this;

With no meta, no immolation, no evasion, no mana burn.

DH fans won't be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

DH fans won't be happy.
    Some players will always be unhappy about stuff. Some will be happy because they will play a DH class. Or happy cuz they play a new class. Or happy cuz they play a class.

DH fans won't be happy.
    Illidan in HotS doesn't have all of those abilities. And there is no reason DH's can't have those abilities anyway. Or look like Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/evilknick/DemonHunterCaptain_zpsd7243535.jpg~original

DH fans won't be happy.
    Demonology is slated for a redesign Blizz has said.

Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly if these riddles are legit, as opposed to just scattershotting, it does seem Council of Glades isn't WoW.

Leakmonkey said CoG was real, then said "remember what happened with Corgis Unleashed?" Corgis Unleashed was fake-trademarked in response to The Dark Below, which turned out to be a true Trademark, but not for WoW. Then the other person (whose name I can't ever remember) said CoG may not be for WoW.

It seems like CoG is some other game, if it's real at all. Which, pending a trademark yet in the next few days, seems to clear the way for Eye of Azshara to be 7.0.
    I still think CoG is going to be a D3 xpac announced at Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I still think CoG is going to be a D3 xpac announced at Blizzcon.
    Does fit.

Reaper of Souls, Council of Glades.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Crossquoted from the Expansion General thread.
    Thanks for reposting. That thread is flying so fast I can't keep up with it, but that's important news. So, possibly a new class, and possibly one (or more) new choices for DK?

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Thanks for reposting. That thread is flying so fast I can't keep up with it, but that's important news. So, possibly a new class, and possibly one (or more) new choices for DK?
    Possibly a new class, possibly a new race, possibly race being able to be DK.
    Possibly new hairstyles or skin options for DK.

There's a wide range of possibilities.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/TheCrafticus/status/628296521360916481

Crafticus posted "54128169" in regards to Gamescom.
    If you convert from ASCII to regular letters it's an 'E'.
    If you check RGB it's a dark cyan/blue-ish colour.

Food for thought, just popped up in the Expansion General thread.

DH fans won't be happy.
    Vish Kozus is not a Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Demonology is slated for a redesign Blizz has said.

Coincidence?
    I've actually seen people suggest that they should remove meta for locks.

I've even seen a thread here where they discussed that.

Day 0
    So you're prepared?