if they make me warchief then we might as well surrender to the BL/nagas/OG/Hogger immediately

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post

Day 11
    Age of footman is over.

Anyone has any idea what can it mean? Maybe humans are not too prominent in that expansion (footman=w3 humans for me).
    Sounds like the time of moving on feet is over, and instead we'll be travelling by sea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Blood and Thunder...

my opinion remains: you have no Idea what you're really talking about. Searching for man-hating things is easy in the internet, but if you have no clue what the hell something means, all the videos and links in the world won't help you. Inform yourself by researching real articles and documents about the topic at hand and don't just post some BS, just because it suits your argument.
    Yeah just keep ignoring the evidence.

also, as warchief, I may or may not put Orgrimmar up on the AH

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    One of the main reasons I don't think Demon Hunters would get DW crossbows is because they'd also be able to use bows and guns. And there is no way they are dual wielding bows.
    Why not? 2h for guns and bows, dual wield for crossbows. And maybe pistols, but I doubt they will add them.

I have a very hard time seeing them implement mounted combat on a sailing xpac. Maybe one day they will, just don't think so on a sailing one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Could be..

They already implemented that, sort of, while questing in Nagrand. Anyone remember?
    The garrison stables are all about mounted combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    The garrison stables are all about mounted combat.
    Though I think, if they put in something like that, It should be combined with some sort of requirement. Kinda like the pathfinder achievement for flying in Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Why not? 2h for guns and bows, dual wield for crossbows. And maybe pistols, but I doubt they will add them.
    Because in addition to that it does not fit with WoW stylistically at all.

The problem with that idea is all the ranged weapons are designed to be interchangeable. Crossbows are essentially exactly the same as a gun. You can't have for 1 class a gun=xbow=bow while for another gun=bow=/=xbow.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Though I think, if they put in something like that, It should be combined with some sort of requirement. Kinda like the pathfinder achievement for flying in Draenor.
    It would probably be zone or battleground specific or something. LotRO has mounted combat, but you can only use it in areas designed for mounted combat.

Screw all this Demon Hunter stuff; give me Witch Hunters from Warhammer.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by WildberryFan View Post
    Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!
    Wut ... ?
    Like, tank spec for a non-tank ?
    edit : forget it.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-07-31 at 12:33 PM.

I personally am not opposed to mounted combat, but I get the feeling a fair amount viewed the nagrand mounted combat the same as vashjir combat. Too far outside comfort zone.

Having said that id really enjoy it.

Deleted
    Day 0; Jaina, Azshara, slyvanas? Not really sure way too vague

Day 1: new class

day 2: gul'dan to feature

Day 3: new war chief (Slyvanas or Baine?)

Day 4: Tyr

Day 5: silver hand, links to day 4

Day 6: commander of the alliance/horde

Day 7: see above, different titles for different factions.

Day 8: tomb of sargeras as a raid?

Day 9: I have no idea

Day 10: a MLP themed pet or something. Fuck knows.

Day 11: naga themed expansion

Day 12: some new kind of pve content with no tanks involved possibly like scenarios

In summary; couple of these ideas been leaked in other areas so may be some evidence for legitimacy however personally don't believe most of these if interpretations are correct. Seems like a shotgun approach rattling of a list of things some of which will probably happen but put together make little to no sense eg; what is relevance of Tyr and Silverhand to Naga?

new war chief (Sylvanas)
    impossibru .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Wut ... ?
    Like, tank spec for a non-tank ?
    edit : forget it.
    This, together with your avatar... I just had the best time, thank you!

I'm somewhat surprised we haven't gotten a riddle over what our next capital city will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I'm somewhat surprised we haven't gotten a riddle over what our next capital city will be.
    Most likely this would be the hardest thing to do and would just confirm or deny everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Most likely this would be the hardest thing to do and would just confirm or deny everything else.
    They gave us to them in WoD though. These leakers.

So strangely enough there is precedence.

- - - Updated - - -

Mapleve said Horde would get an ogre stronghold as a capital. And I believe Karabor too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RageAgainst View Post
    THIS THREAD HAS SO MANY PAGES AND IT HAS BEEN GOING ON SO LONG THAT I'M AFRAID TO ASK...

But..I dont have a fu**ing clue on what you are all on about. It doesn't make any sense. Someone deliver this on a silver platter to me. My head isnt colaborating with me atm. xD
    There are a couple of different sources claiming leak sources, some of them have had legit leaks on WoD in the past.
    The general gist of them can be summed up as:
    - Demon Hunter class
    - something something Gul'dan, Vol'jin, Sylvanas, Azshara
    - Sargeras' Tomb, ship exploring, new skills, 3 raid tiers, etc