Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Who leads the Orcs now?

Yes...sooner or later you WOULD need to name someone. The big names around are Nathanos, Lilian, Darion, Calia and Koltira.

Nathanos has a rep he hasn't lived up to, and is a solid supporter of Sylvanas and so doesn't offer much of a change
    Lilian hates the Forsaken
    Darion is in another faction
    Calia works best as a living ruler
    Koltira needs development...but only development. Which he'd likely get in any Forsaken story.

EJL
    Which pretty much supports what Evilfish stated. There are no Forsaken leaders after Sylvanas. All of those characters would simply not be up to snuff considering how little they have been developed in any actual leadership position. This isn't the case with Garrosh or Vol'jin, who were both proven leaders leading up to their position as Warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    I can stamp a picture of Greymane with a riddle on top, that doesn't mean he'll be a main character in the next expansion

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I am similar to OP in that regard, so.....thanks, I guess?
    Good how you respond to nothing out of my post but just the one line that you can put into a context that befits your intent ^^
    I don't think i'll waste my time with you anymore.

You see, the main difference between you and almost everyone here is that noone discussing stuff here is grandstanding priding themselves on knowing something you don't - yet you seem to enjoy standing on a soapbox yelling something everyone knows at people and somehow thinking this puts you in a special position?

Anyway, good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    /offtopic I'm not sure how I feel but that picture kind of looks like JFK

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Good how you respond to nothing out of my post but just the one line that you can put into a context that befits your intent ^^
    I don't think i'll waste my time with you anymore.

You see, the main difference between you and almost everyone here is that noone discussing stuff here is grandstanding priding themselves on knowing something you don't - yet you seem to enjoy standing on a soapbox yelling something everyone knows at people and somehow thinking this puts you in a special position
    ?

Anyway, good day.
    I dont know why you did so far. I have no need for your attention.

You see, I think you might suffer from an illness called caring too much. I don't think I'm in a special position, but I do think many people here lack a healthy dose of skepticism.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Asking again in here, before I do any frantic shitposting, anyone have a domain owned by Blizzard that isn't the warlords site and isn't battle.net?

So... has anyone made sense of the OP yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Asking again in here, before I do any frantic shitposting, anyone have a domain owned by Blizzard that isn't the warlords site and isn't battle.net?
    Once again, I wouldn't look too much into domains and such things. You're not going to find out anything official until later this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why you did so far. I have no need for your attention.

You see, I think you might suffer from an illness called caring too much. I don't think I'm in a special position, but I do think many people here lack a healthy dose of skepticism.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Not to start the needless match of throwing fecal matter again, but it's funny you should say that when you've been throwing a hissy-fit the last several pages over something that does not impact you in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Not to start the needless match of throwing fecal matter, but it's funny you should say that when you've been throwing a hissy-fit the last several pages over something that does not impact you in any way.
    At least I didn't start dismissing other people's OPINIONS just because it didn't fit my own. I originally said that OP shouldn't be trusted based on his WoD leak because that leak is in fact mostly wrong. The "hissy-fit" is for people calling me names and such because of it. So...you might confuse cause and effect here
    Last edited by Orly; 2015-08-02 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I didn't start dismissing other people's OPINIONS just because it didn't fit my own. I originally said that OP shouldn't be trusted based on his WoD leak because that leak is in fact mostly wrong. The "hissy-fit" is people calling me names and such because of it. So...you might confuse cause and effect here
    I never once implied anything about what you're trying to do or have done with your arguments. The fact is that you are arguing about something that does not impact you in any way.
    And since when would anyone care if someone calls you names over the internet?

Just figured I'd point this out. If you want to argue with me about this then feel free to drop a PM.

I never once implied anything about what you're trying to do or have done with your arguments. The fact is that you are arguing about something that does not impact you in any way.

Just figured I'd point this out. If you want to argue with me about this then feel free to drop a PM.
    The bolded part is exactly what goes in my mind whenever I reply to something on the internet. Insults included

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pointing out you're wasting your time here. He made his point of how it might be a troll about 50 pages ago, it was acknowledged and he still can't let go.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Just pointing out you're wasting your time here. He made his point of how it might be a troll about 50 pages ago, it was acknowledged and he still can't let go.
    Is it wrong that the Frozen song popped in my head after reading your post?

Because it's the leak that makes sense the most, moreso than these stupid riddles that contradict each other.
    Mrx has posted several fake leaks over the last few years.

I've decided these leaks need to start mentioning the Kvaldir.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Mrx has posted several fake leaks over the last few years.
    That was not his leak though, he just copied it from earlier in the thread, which was in turn copied to its own thread, which has now been copied back to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I've decided these leaks need to start mentioning the Kvaldir.

I mean we have an achievement for basically watching the Naga and the Kvaldir battle over the course of an entire zone, and yet I haven't seen a single Naga-centric leak mention the giant seaweed vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I mean we have an achievement for basically watching the Naga and the Kvaldir battle over the course of an entire zone, and yet I haven't seen a single Naga-centric leak mention the giant seaweed vikings.
    Because the Kvaldir are something primarily found in the North.
    That's why they aren't on every coastline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WildberryFan View Post

Day 17
    Yeah CoG is an expansion name.

Day 18
    Remember what happened when corgi was unleashed.

Day 19
    Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon...oh wait.
    Judging by these remarks Council of Glades looks like the next expac.

lore i found on wow wiki while searching for corgi unleashed.

" An ancient evil stirs beneath Azeroth, biding their time, waiting, a horror even the Titans could not, would not, destroy. An evil they merely contained."

Wish it was thursday already

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    That was not his leak though, he just copied it from earlier in the thread, which was in turn copied to its own thread, which has now been copied back to this thread.

Which thread is the original mrx leak in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.