Thread: Holinka's Tweet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm amazed that this thread hasn't been more snarky (I'm actually serious! >.>)

Whoever suggested "Healers can no longer join 2s" - this.

Yeah, because they're totally going to have a bunch of details on PvP, right? It's an expansion announcement, not an in-depth guide

I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with balancing racial abilities.

I have zero faith in anything devs say after WoD. I will wait with a mild skepticism regarding any dev attempts at hype and see what happens on Thurs.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    https://twitter.com/holinka/status/626461655942201344
    this got me excited...it looks like we might see some major changes for PvP players next expansion!
    Why? Not questioning your reading, just geniunly wondering what he's said or hinted at.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Blizzard's track record regarding PvP the past two expansions, I don't know how anyone can be optimistic at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused Belf View Post
    Assuming he's talking about the expansion reveal in general, not something pvp specific.
    I'm pretty sure it's just this. Less abilities and content incoming. "Expansion" pack that takes away abilities and has cost the most, yet somehow has the least content... aite.

Unless a PVP announcement is along the following lines, I neither care nor will be influenced into returning to the game: "We're removing all PVP gear and brackets. Instead, everyone who joins gets exactly the same gear, and class and spec abilities will completely separate in function compared to their non-PVP counterparts. Also, we're going to completely give up on trying to make 'world PVP' which we then instance a few months later, because world PVP has been dead since vanilla when we first introduced instanced battlegrounds, no matter how much the whiny Internet nerds keep trying to argue otherwise. You can still flag yourself and be an asshole, but you'll be stuck in your PVE gear and your PVE abilities while doing so, and no one will care."

If that were the case, I'd actually consider going back because it would show that they finally understand one of the driving reasons why the game has slowly but steadily been driven into the ground over the past decade.

If not, then I'm okay with just sitting back and watching the whole thing burn. Bad products deserve bad reception.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see, not much can get me hyped for this game anymore.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Really looking forward to seeing people's reaction next Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing people's reaction next Tuesday
    Well we also have the quarter reports coming up on the 4th of August, so it will be funny to see wow at 5 mil subs.

Thursday
    "I here by resign from Blizzard, Ashran is shit and we knew, from abilities will work different in pvp than they do in pve, restos can no longer take 3 v1 and only have to heal once, and shammies are getting a overhaul" -Holinka
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Holinka is the worst thing that has ever happened to pvp you should be very afraid of whatever he has in store.

I'd just be happy for a Pvp/Pve ability split so things can finally be "balanced".

Ashran is not shit. The ashran model can be a good, just needs a lot of polishing. The problem with PVP is... mostly everything else. From racials to faction balance.

Ashran is getting deleted. *cross fingers*

Deleted
    I don't give a fuck what he says. They promised a whole load of stuff in WOD and they didn't deliver. I'll believe it when it happens, not before.

Any one who places faith in vague promises after WOD is just a mark.

Deleted
    hehehehehehehehehe

The only thing I will believe is the main concept/story of the xpac. The rest is pure speculation and can always be cut at any point in the development process.