Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    My lock use to be demo until meta became the focus
    So, not since TBC then?

Personally I think demon hunters (which I don't necessarily think will be next class, though wouldn't be shocked) could get just the dark apotheosis look that Warlocks have.

And regardless of that, I could see them removing Meta from Demo and just giving them a glyph that makes you transform into it when using a certain ability. Like how Spriests have a glyph to have a shadow archangel wings with Devouring Plague up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Dark Apotheosis only came with the Demon Hunting glyph, which was removed.
    Can't you glyph it so your demon form looks like that though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Personally I think demon hunters (which I don't necessarily think will be next class, though wouldn't be shocked) could get just the dark apotheosis look that Warlocks have.

And regardless of that, I could see them removing Meta from Demo and just giving them a glyph that makes you transform into it when using a certain ability. Like how Spriests have a glyph to have a shadow archangel wings with Devouring Plague up.

- - - Updated - - -

Glyph of Metamorphosis.

Dark Apotheosis only came with the Demon Hunting glyph, which was removed.
    Yeah, I remember this... but, since I played Destro this time, I didn't really care. Anyways, the Wings could stay as WL animation, whereas the full Meta is moved to the DH.

While I don't play lock, I never will get why no one uses that glyph. For me at least, that model is 100x better than the demon form. (No I'm not suggesting getting rid of it, I get it's really popular)

Anyways, I'd really like a meta form update. When was the last time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So, not since TBC then?
    It wasn't the focus until MoP. It was just a normal dps cooldown
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't play lock, I never will get why no one uses that glyph. For me at least, that model is 100x better than the demon form. (No I'm not suggesting getting rid of it, I get it's really popular)

Anyways, I'd really like a meta form update. When was the last time?
    I do use it, the wings not going green means they match my mog perfectly, even when using green fire.

There's a minor glyph that changes Meta to just give the wings like Dark Apotheosis did, instead of the whole demon transformation.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't the focus until MoP. It was just a normal dps cooldown
    So I imagined snapshotting it in Cataclysm, running it with it and Immolation Aura in Wrath?

But we already have 2 emo classes for the edgy, angsty teens who no one understands to play.

Quote Originally Posted by xmatic44 View Post
    Nothing to be scared of....
    With 3 whole posts on the forum...........does not instill confidence in the safety of the link LOL
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

I'd much rather have Dark Ranger, or Warden

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd honestly just be happy with warglaives as a weapon type or more one-handed swords designed to evoke warglaives.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Then why not just link the imgur:

I think that's just fan service :P
    It was just a fan service, Blizzard will never do something that everyone would like. Blizzard can literally take a shit in a bucket, people will STILL buy it for 150$. I am not kidding, people are THAT stupid.

So I imagined snapshotting it in Cataclysm, running it with it and Immolation Aura in Wrath?
    If there's one thing that virtually guaranteed, it's that Immolation Aura is going away in the revamp.

Whenever the put the stupid demonic resource system in.
    I didnt play my lock in cata.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Demon Hunter's metamorphosis doesn't have to be the same as a Demo Lock's metamorphosis. They could different names and appearances. I imagine it would be something similar in terms of similarity as Shaman's Ghost Wolf and Druid's Travel Form; both would provide a similar utility but not be the exact same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is actually just a joke, was directed at all the Demon Hunter requests.

And no, FOR GODS SAKE, AT LEAST DON'T GIVE US WOW DEMON HUNTERS, THEY MAKE NO SENSE IN THOUSANDS!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Metamorphosis won't be lost, just changed and renamed, just like Death Coil became Mortal Coil due to Death Knights.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever the put the stupid demonic resource system in.
    I didnt play my lock in cata.
    That was MoP. It was never "just a DPS cooldown", because using it opened up new abilities including Leap, Immolation, and even a Taunt; as well as secondary effects with extra armour, reduced CC duration. It was central, integral to the spec long before they introduced Fury as a resource.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's one thing that virtually guaranteed, it's that Immolation Aura is going away in the revamp.
    Probably, so long as its replaced with a useable ranged AoE rotation that isn't channeling RoF like they tried to palm us off with in MoP Beta; or require 14 keystrokes as per Live.