Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Also, how many times are we going to have to bitch about it before they finally give us more void storage tabs? C'mon.
    You're kidding, right? They literally just gave us a second void storage tab with Wod's pre-patch.

Ha, yesterday fanboys were white knighting about how it was not an exploit because all-seeing blizzard is perfect and can do nothing wrong, and Blizzards goes and fixes it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The pay must have been amazing for Bashiok to jump from Blizzard to NCSoft, considering how small scale their games are.

Little did Bashiok know, he was actually a sleeper agent sent to unwittingly infiltrate NCSoft under Blizzard's control.

LOL! Exploit huh? If it was an exploit where are all the bans? Also that guy up on his cross refusing to "exploit". He's oozing with self righteousness I want to drink his blood and eat his flesh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Really Blizzard Really?

Dying from Digest is LFR failure and Fatal damage while in the stomach? You mean like... Shadow Orb? I never seen anyone die inside the stomach from damage.
    There is a big add in there that needs to be tanked, you'd know that if you did more than LFR.

NCsoft lol. publishing JUNK games since... forever

Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    NCsoft lol. publishing JUNK games since... forever
    Ye - just shows how baldy he was treated by the old guard at BLizzard that he had to leave for NCsoft. There is a long line of developers and community managers that have been forced out of Blizzard in the power struggle for fame. Chris Metzenis and his pack his winning ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Ye - just shows how baldy he was treated by the old guard at BLizzard that he had to leave for NCsoft. There is a long line of developers and community managers that have been forced out of Blizzard in the power struggle for fame. Chris Metzenis and his pack his winning ofc.
    So just because someone decides to leave Blizzard they've been forced to do so?

Blizzard is not the holy graal of developers. He worked there so several years and probably just got tired of it and wanted to work in a new environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Here's a concept.

There's this button, it says, "Start a group."

Title the group: Everbloom, full clear/no skips

Recruit members.

Wow, that was challenging, wasn't it?
    who would join that when they can skip and get the quest done faster 90% of the ppl queuing don't need the gear and are only there to get the quest done asap most likely

I don't see how they can be surprised about players running out of space. I've mostly just kept tier gear from every tier and a bunch of weapons and it's already close to full. The response worries me since that means there is a bigger chance we won't see a change in the next expansion.

Deleted
    God , that thumbnail for the video looks creepy as hell , gj on face animations blizz :PPPP

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    I don't see how they can be surprised about players running out of space. I've mostly just kept tier gear from every tier and a bunch of weapons and it's already close to full. The response worries me since that means there is a bigger chance we won't see a change in the next expansion.
    I will never trust anyone named Muffinus. I generally dump the rings and necklaces and trinkets. But but each tier you are looking at about 6 pieces of armor then a weapon/offhand. No to mention the different colors for level of raid. Then throw in dungeon gear.

Deleted
    The Batman: ncsoft increasing us and europe population due to Boobs and soul out of asia release

10+ Year Old Account
    "Blizzard has fixed the Everbloom exploit that allowed you to skip to the last boss just in time for the end of this weekend's bonus event."

Took their sweet time!

10+ Year Old Account
    And I compleatly Missed that... strange

Holy crap they must have dumped a truckload of cash for bashiok to join NCsoft, not one of their games is even remotely doing well in the NA region.

You want to know the biggest issue about bag/bank space? They keep giving us quest rewards/treasures that aren't goddamn toys. Meaning they take up bag slots. I think Tanaan alone made me lose close to if not 10 bag slots permanently since they gave me some fun items that I want to keep but they take up space. I get that they want toys to not have "gameplay impact" like speed boosts and such. That's fine. They need to make a new stupid tab for that kind of crap if they're going to keep giving us stuff that does it, though.

Am I the only one pissed that Draenor flying once again didn't make the update? I could have taken my sweet time on that achievement, sheesh!
    Last edited by Sithia; 2015-08-04 at 02:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Holy crap they must have dumped a truckload of cash for bashiok to join NCsoft, not one of their games is even remotely doing well in the NA region.
    Actually, their GW2 sales have been quite steady and have even grown a bit lately. After the expansion announcement and their weekend sale, the number of new players in the starting area increased so much it wasn't funny. Had a bunch of people discuss the game, help players out and invite them to guilds (and a lot of them still play actively in said guilds).

GW2, for a game of its size, is doing perfectly fine. If an expansion announcement triggers a small surge of new players like that, I'd like to see what an expansion release does.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2015-08-04 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithia View Post
    Am I the only pissed that Draenor flying once again didn't make the update? I could have taken my sweet time on that acheivemen, sheesh!
    This times a million.