Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Holy crap they must have dumped a truckload of cash for bashiok to join NCsoft, not one of their games is even remotely doing well in the NA region.
    Yeah my first thoughts were like why would you hop on the boat that's already sinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
    Yeah my first thoughts were like why would you hop on the boat that's already sinking?
    He's bailing off of the sinking ship that's named Activision.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
    GW2 is doing fine, and if NCSoft would stop preventing their Korean games from coming to NA NCSoft would be a big publisher here. You can think Blizzard releasing failed f2p games and failed rts/rpg games is better but I have a feeling Bashiok did his research.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Holy crap they must have dumped a truckload of cash for bashiok to join NCsoft, not one of their games is even remotely doing well in the NA region.
    GW2 has always done well and is actually picking up steam thanks to the soon to come expansion. In fact, GW2 is the MMO I recommend for new players and veterans burning out on the same old bullshit these other games force you to pay monthly for.

After Wildstar goes F2P that has a good chance of picking up as well.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Deleted
    Guess bashiok got saked then.. Going to NCsoft is just a horribly bad call in a career pov

oh bashiok..first your horrible at your job, then you go to ncsoft..competitor of blizz...treacherous dog.

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    oh bashiok..first your horrible at your job, then you go to ncsoft..competitor of blizz...treacherous dog.
    He probably got more money...i personally liked Bashiok alot. Sad to see him go but i don't blame him one bit for taking the promotion, being loyal to a company who offers you less money doesn't feed your family.

15+ Year Old Account
    Odd move. From Blizzard to failsoft who even had to make their flagship mmo free to play due to lack of players.

A countdown for EARNINGS call?? I thought it was a countdown for something regarding the expansion unveil or whatevs...T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Sithia View Post
    Am I the only one pissed that Draenor flying once again didn't make the update? I could have taken my sweet time on that achievement, sheesh!
    I'm really not surprised they're dragging their feet on it - some of the devs are probably adamant that everyone experience the expansion how they think you should, before begrudgingly allowing you to fly.

I don't have the PTR client installed, but i can't imagine there's any technical issues holding it up, unless they're reworking all the jumping puzzles so flying can't negate them, or something dumb like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    "Treacherous"?

Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    He's bailing off of the sinking ship that's named Blizzard.
    Fix't. Activision won't fall that easily. If anything they would cannabalize Blizzard and sell the empty husk to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I'm really not surprised they're dragging their feet on it - some of the devs are probably adamant that everyone experience the expansion how they think you should, before begrudgingly allowing you to fly.
    I don't personally care that flying isn't in yet, but even if they were to put flying in today, people would still be required to "experience the expansion how they think you should" as you call it. You have to earn the Pathfinder achievement in order to be able to fly, and that's essentially doing everything that takes place outdoors in the expansion.

Yes! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by camros View Post
    "I keep getting kicked because I refuse to exploit." WAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAAAH. Cry me a fucking river.
    I agree!! Lol I hope he got trolled relentlessly on Twitter. I get it, some people don't want to do all that but too bad for them. I know I personally benefited from it on several alts who wouldn't have been able to get it done otherwise because people think you need 700+ ilvl for 685 content and they don't have the item level. However, because they were able to slip by, they all got some really nice (in some cases, top slot) pieces. And I had no intention of taking them through heroic because they're not even high enough for a heroic BRF run! Normally I don't babble on these comments like this but dorks like that Twitter guy make me just want to laugh and throw vegetables at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    A countdown for EARNINGS call?? I thought it was a countdown for something regarding the expansion unveil or whatevs...T.T
    People are excited to see how low the subs have dropped.

Seriously though, some people are excited for that.

Boats and floating and all that stuff.

It's only a few days till the xpac reveal either way too.

It's ok everyone, we now have muffinus to laugh at with his doesn't affect me fuck everyone else attitude, I mean did he even think before answering the first time.

Deleted
    @ssateneth I hope you are going to suffer badly for this "childish peaching". Everbloom is a poorly designed full trash dungeon. The most hated one. I like how she uses a fresh (only for these posts) twitter account.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2015-08-04 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Earnings call in a few hours ... who thinks they are under 5m subs? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaneesh View Post
    Experience as a Community Manager at Blizzard, apparently qualifies for Senior Content Manager at a competitor.

Wish my life was that easy
    Community Manager is a shoe in for development at Gaming. It's obvivous that wasn't his only role in Blizzard but his "official one".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    Earnings call in a few hours ... who thinks they are under 5m subs? anyone?
    Probably around the same because of the Tokens. 50% of players now buy tokens over paying real money for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    NCsoft lol. publishing JUNK games since... forever
    Lineage and Lineage II were both quite fun imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Odd move. From Blizzard to failsoft who even had to make their flagship mmo free to play due to lack of players.
    Actually GW2 was always meant to not have a sub, this stems from the original business model they used on GW1.