Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Hitchhiking Robot Killed in U.S. - Survives Europe and Canada

Unbelievable - when the fuck will Americans grow up?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending...171228309.html

You realize that it's all likely a publicity stunt, right? Famous YouTube people faking security footage and all, trolling news reporters, etc.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

About the same time you learn not all Americans are the same.

How many threads about this do we really need?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    About the same time you learn not all Americans are the same.
    Lol, you're not really paying attention to the story, are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    You realize that it's all likely a publicity stunt, right? Famous YouTube people faking security footage and all, trolling news reporters, etc.
    You realize that you're not reading the entirety of the stories you're talking about, right? The footage of the vandalism is fake, but the vandalism isn't. Got it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, you're not really paying attention to the story, are you?

I know the story. Are you trying to tell me all 300 million Americans had a hand in this and are happy it happened?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know the story. Are you trying to tell me all 300 million Americans had a hand in this and are happy it happened?
    You just don't get it, do you? Jesus, why don't you ask what someone is talking about instead of just making assumptions. You still don't get my point, yet you just keep posting bullshit. Amazing. Just ask man.

Deleted
    WTF is hitchbot and why should we care?

10+ Year Old Account
    You just don't get it, do you? Jesus, why don't you ask what someone is talking about instead of just making assumptions. You still don't get my point, yet you just keep posting bullshit. Amazing. Just ask man.

What is there not to get? You are telling Americans to grow up because 1 person made a prank video on youtube....

Deleted
    What is your point? Somebody trashed a toy? NEWS @ 10

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WTF is hitchbot and why should we care?
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What is your point? Somebody trashed a toy? NEWS @ 10
    Some silly robot created for automous study. Traveled around the world, Europe and Canada, without problems. Arrives in the U.S. and in two weeks is destroyed. Just pointing out we're idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

What is there not to get? You are telling Americans to grow up because 1 person made a prank video on youtube....
    OMG, you just need to stop. It's not about the video. Just ask. All you have to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Americans have seen the Terminator films.

15+ Year Old Account
    Generalizations are bad, and you should feel bad for using it. Generalizing means you haven't grown up yourself.

OT: sad that the robot got destroyed, but there is something to be learned here too.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some silly robot created for automous study. Traveled around the world, Europe and Canada, without problems. Arrives in the U.S. and in two weeks is destroyed. Just pointing out we're idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG, you just need to stop. It's not about the video. Just ask. All you have to do.

Really don't need to ask. There is only 2 things about this that you can be talking about. The fact it was destroyed in the first place. Or that a person made a prank video about it getting destroyed.

Though I have to ask the logic in linking this article instead of one about it being destroyed in the first place if that is what you are talking about.

Either way my point still stand. The actions of a few are not reflective of everybody.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really don't need to ask. There is only 2 things about this that you can be talking about. The fact it was destroyed in the first place. Or that a person made a prank video about it getting destroyed.

Though I have to ask the logic in linking this article instead of one about it being destroyed in the first place if that is what you are talking about.

Either way my point still stand. The actions of a few are not reflective of everybody.
    Unbelievable. Just keep on trucking, I guess. Don't bother expanding your horizons or anything. How would you know what my point is unless you ask? Guess? Assume?

Your point was irrelevant. But w/e.

Yeah, should have used a different article. Saw the "real" one earlier, should have used that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unbelievable. Just keep on trucking, I guess. Don't bother expanding your horizons or anything. How would you know what my point is unless you ask? Guess? Assume?

Your point was irrelevant. But w/e.

Ok so what was your point then. Lets hear why you had to tell Americans to grow up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so what was your point then. Lets hear why you had to tell Americans to grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    Generalizations are bad, and you should feel bad for using it. Generalizing means you haven't grown up yourself.

OT: sad that the robot got destroyed, but there is something to be learned here too.
    Lol, yeah - the lesson is we suck.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow. It's like I almost said that already.... Yes My point still stands. The actions of a few do not reflect on everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly would have kidnapped it and made it sit and watch me play JRPG's for days on end.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

We're like the cantina in StarWars, we don't welcome droids, i also like you presume all Americans are like that