Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connll View Post
    Again, I hope you are wrong, otherwise the Artifact is going to lose a lot of badass cred. :P
    Id imagine , that neltharions scale would be different than deathwing just cos he transformed(right?) , even tho its the same dragon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Id imagine , that neltharions scale would be different than deathwing just cos he transformed(right?) , even tho its the same dragon :P
    Naltharions scales are none corrupted. Deathwings scales were artificial.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    One of the DevTweets got my hopes (I know its 99.99999% false hope) a little up for a weapons change for the Warrior artefact(s).

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...40815535792128

"'Not sure if this has been answered but, What about SMF for Fury warriors? I like using 1H's specially fist weaopns"
    "Fury will strongly prefer 2H in Legion. We'll make sure you have appropriate weapons when the time comes." (WarcraftDevs)

It's the word "appropriate" that gives me a little hope (again, I know its probably a very small chance and its 99.9999999% false hope so no need to flame me on this) that after the feedback on the Warrior artefact(s) (which has almost been entirely negative) they might change the weapons so something more "appropriate"

My fingers are crossed!

They will definitely not change the artifacts we've already seen - other than making the Fury swords larger. There is some chance that future models still in development could be changed, but no way to know for sure. I see that answer as just dodging the question so they can avoid it. The clear answer is Legion Fury = TG, like it or not (just like Legion Frost DK = dual-wield). Keep your fingers crossed; I, for one, expect the worst.