Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    whats the #2 racial in wow?that has to be changed as well right?#2 becomes #1 does it not?

take an orc inside of a raid with dps trinkets on and his racial.thats more dps then a human with the same set up is it not?that needs to be changed right?fair is fair after all.
    not always a lot of mechanics have been cheesed with emfh (and wotf) over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    not always a lot of mechanics have been cheesed with emfh (and wotf) over the years.
    just stop- its simple math-an orc with 2 dps trinkets and racial is higher dps then a human with EMFH.blood fury is +ap/sp emfh is not, no dps comes for human racial.

this is a case of nerf the other guy

What does it mean only choose one from each row. Does that mean you have a choice other than the medallion? If yes does that just mean humans get to choose the other choice and not be penalized by losing out on a medallion trinket effect?

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    whats the #2 racial in wow?that has to be changed as well right?#2 becomes #1 does it not?

take an orc inside of a raid with dps trinkets on and his racial.thats more dps then a human with the same set up is it not?that needs to be changed right?fair is fair after all.
    If someone cares about that they should make a thread about it and obviously not in the pvp section.

I think all humans should get free race changes, to further reduce the human population, because so many rerolled humans, just balance them is not enough. People invested time in their toon and not too many bother to pay for a race change.

Looking forward to continue with my human domination. Will be interesting to try those 2 other talents instead of having to pick trinket

Deleted
    Stop rely own pvp on CC like focking pussys, there will be no more cry about one more possibility for breaking cc. But oh well what to do when 90% of pvp player base in every games are rl pussys who fear even in game so hard so they want only cc or one shot, literally not even fighting with enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Everyman for himself is staying with humans. That talent just works as the current trinket, which means humans doesnt have to waste time picking that talent.
    Unless they change that tree based on race, it looks like you only can progress through the first column, then you unlock the 2nd, and then the 3rd. So humans would basically not get a first talent completely (if it still shares a cooldown), and only be able to choose a 2nd option when they grind out to the 2nd column.

I'm not sure they will do that because it does seem a bit unfair. Who knows though, having EMFH was unfair for a long time lol.

Deleted
    They already confirmed that they're going to change the human racial.

Quote Originally Posted by profil84 View Post
    Stop rely own pvp on CC like focking pussys, there will be no more cry about one more possibility for breaking cc. But oh well what to do when 90% of pvp player base in every games are rl pussys who fear even in game so hard so they want only cc or one shot, literally not even fighting with enemy.
    wat

Quote Originally Posted by Aurugorn View Post
    They already confirmed that they're going to change the human racial.
    Change doesnt mean remove though... it will probably still be really competetive as it has been since forever...

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be being naive here but, I very much doubt they'll give humans a free PvP talent slot like that. Seriously, I very much doubt that. I mean, of course we're talking about Blizzard here and they don't exactly follow logic that much but cmon.. Right..?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Change doesnt mean remove though... it will probably still be really competetive as it has been since forever...
    Change means different than it is now. It doesn't matter if it's still going to be competitive because so are Shadowmeld, Stoneform, gnome racial, undead racial and belf racial.
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2015-08-09 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madokara Mieru View Post
    Not really. If humans still have emfh it just means they can now pick another talent instead of going with the trinket like everyone else.
    I wont pick it either though, because I play DK. As an orc.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah I dont think this means racials have been removed (as they should), humans can just pick another talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Racial's are changing, it has been confirmed!

10+ Year Old Account
    if they remove racials ( or EMFH ) from pvp then they will get tons of cash from faction transfers.

a lot of pvpers ( except baj and swifty, they will remain as alliance i guess ) already stating that if blizzard removes racials they will transfer BACK to horde - which i don't care in the slightest in my personal casual pvp scene.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I hope this time human gets a proper racial and get that useless versatility changed as well.

Deleted
    I'm 100% sure they will nerf EMFH to the ground or remove all racials altogether, because that would mean a very nice load of money coming their way from people transferring back to their preferred race. So if I was Blizzard what will I choose - unrest among the subscribers, because I did not touch EMFH, or hundreds of millions of cash by removing/nerfing EMFH and making everyone happy? Tough decision.

I wished blizz would mirror the racial a between alliance and horde. So if humans get emfh orcs get one too and trolls get escape artist etc.
    And extend the mercenary mode into rated pvp too. At least this way the ladder will be filled with humans and orcs rather than 98% humans

Quote Originally Posted by Nullpointer View Post
    I'm 100% sure they will nerf EMFH to the ground or remove all racials altogether, because that would mean a very nice load of money coming their way from people transferring back to their preferred race. So if I was Blizzard what will I choose - unrest among the subscribers, because I did not touch EMFH, or hundreds of millions of cash by removing/nerfing EMFH and making everyone happy? Tough decision.
    Love how people always think Blizzard is doing stuff for money alone.
    It can't be the case that people have been begging for EMFH to be gone for years, and that Blizzard actually want to at least try to balance PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore