Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Dat shirt yo
    you gotta go with skimpy chest armor if you're a demon hunter. this is literally the first time i'll ever have skimpy gear in wow, since lore demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    you gotta go with skimpy chest armor if you're a demon hunter. this is literally the first time i'll ever have skimpy gear in wow, since lore demands it.
    Usually I don't care for skimpy armor, but I actually think that it looks perfect on demon hunters, not because of the sexy factor, but because they have really awesome tattoos and skin features that would otherwise be hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Usually I don't care for skimpy armor, but I actually think that it looks perfect on demon hunters, not because of the sexy factor, but because they have really awesome tattoos and skin features that would otherwise be hidden.
    yeah, that's really the only reason. in lore, the tattoos are special. gotta have them showing.

I am in no way disagreeing
    Science the shit out of it!

I am in no way disagreeing
    oh i didn't think so, just giving my reasoning really. i preach about how much i dislike skimpy armor, but i seem to be going full slutmog in legion lol.

if there's lore basis for skimpy armor, it's a-ok.

wtb hide chest armor option
    Science the shit out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb hide chest armor option
    Apparently all chest armors from Legion are "trimmed" if wore by a DH. (For example, on the link above switching the class to rogue shows it quite clearly)
    Not really a hide option, but at least allows to show tatoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Apparently all chest armors from Legion are "trimmed" if wore by a DH. (For example, on the link above switching the class to rogue shows it quite clearly)
    Not really a hide option, but at least allows to show tatoos.
    Huh. Switched class from demon hunter to rogue in the dressing room and the chest is indeed different. Now I'm a bit disappointed that the demon hunter version doesn't match as well as the non-trimmed version.

I'm still debating between this one:http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8BMH808B6L808h

and this one:http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8BMH808B6L808h

I'm not liking the whole bare chest theme going on, but I'm having trouble finding an undershirt that fits well with the other Demon Hunter pieces.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-06-09 at 07:40 AM.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

I just realized the new stormwind and ogrimat guard armor plus the movie mogs will be fully moggable for DHs. Imagine night elves in full plate with two of those swords doing the DH dance of death
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    I'm not liking the whole bare chest theme going on, but I'm having trouble finding an undershirt that fits well with the other Demon Hunter pieces.
    Then why don't you use pre-Legion chest transmog ? Unless I'm mistaken, only the new ones have this special "feature" for DHs. Otherwise they look the same regardless of the class.
    (I can't see your links as I'm at work so can't tell which mog could fit nicely)

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I just realized the new stormwind and ogrimat guard armor plus the movie mogs will be fully moggable for DHs. Imagine night elves in full plate with two of those swords doing the DH dance of death
    That's a good idea.

Because Pre-Cata armor has poor quality textures, and Cata-WoD armor rarely looks like armor. I like what they've been doing with the Legion armor design. It actually looks like something that could be worn, a trait that's been exceedingly rare in the last few expansions.

But trust me, I've been looking. Can't seem to put anything together that I'm satisfied with, but I'll keep at it.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah fair point. Textures are often disappointing.
    My biggest grief regarding armor, espcially chests and sometimes legs, is that they textures things that would be great to be in actual 3D. (E.g : armors with chains, tentacles or rope textured) They only do it for shoulders ; if you compare to Rift, for example, chest in wow look flat. :/

Back on actual topic : currently I'm running T11 raids and Naxx to grab some weapons. There are very nice swords and axes ; my favorite are KT's sword (the blue one with a green skull and runes) and the sword model available on Magmaw and the dragon siblings in BWD (greenish sword).
    I'm still wondering what armors are worth farming otherwise (dunno if Sunwell leather would loook good on a NE DH).

(Sorry no WH links : posting from work)

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8lJE808lJl808b

This is probably my final look, but till then probably something like this.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8BMH808B6L808s

Changing out the glaives for the Artifact when it's time, with the default appearance. I like smaller glaives with less spiky bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8lJE808lJl808b

This is probably my final look, but till then probably something like this.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8BMH808B6L808s

Changing out the glaives for the Artifact when it's time, with the default appearance. I like smaller glaives with less spiky bits.
    Kind of confused. Looked at the first one, thought the helm looked pretty cool so I moused over it and noticed it was a tier piece. Is that t19 mythic or is the tooltip wrong? I thought this set in the video below was the mythic set, or is it the heroic set?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Kind of confused. Looked at the first one, thought the helm looked pretty cool so I moused over it and noticed it was a tier piece. Is that t19 mythic or is the tooltip wrong? I thought this set in the video below was the mythic set, or is it the heroic set?

That's the old Tier. They made alt sets that eventually became the Tier. That armor has sorta gone MIA last I checked. I haven't seen any of it attached to actual items(though I am not in Beta so take it like 80% sure). Also here is link to when wowhead added them to dressing room, gives 3D versions to look at.

My hope? DH get Tier 18 with that look attached, though the Elite pvp set / off pieces would need to be attainable threw other means, perhapse both are the Mythic Versions and it changes color based on faction, either by editing existing items or otherwise. Why? More DH sets to work with.
    Last edited by Orissan; 2016-06-12 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post

My hope? DH get Tier 18 with that look attached, though the Elite pvp set / off pieces would need to be attainable threw other means, perhapse both are the Mythic Versions and it changes color based on faction, either by editing existing items or otherwise. Why? More DH sets to work with.
    Could be likely! I heard they had added DH loot drops to HFC so a tier 18 might be possible at this point, although it is a bit confusing when we will get to see demon hunters. Most people seem to think that they will come a week before launch, but adding HFC items for one week makes no sense. According to the dev interviews on the front page, we will see demon hunters a few weeks after the prepatch, so some people seem to think that we will get them for a few weeks, maybe even an entire month or more, but all that just depends on how soon we get the prepatch.

So I've always been a fan of rogue sets. I've always thought they were very clean looking and gave off a deadly feel to them. So I decided to try some of them out on a DK with glaives. Results were as follows:

Havoc Black and Gold:

Vengeance Green and Red:

Edit: Here's something more traditional:
    Last edited by Duck-; 2016-06-17 at 09:30 PM.
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. -Bruce Lee

15+ Year Old Account
    Your black and gold set is actually what I was picturing doing for my DH. I hadn't sat down and looked up the items, but it was all based around either the Scryer's tabard or the Shattered Sun. I even have the rep items needed to get exalted with the scryers as a part of my DH prep kit.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warglaives of Azzinoth; I'm guessing they can't be used to transmog over either of the artifacts?