Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Do they use Demonic Fury or Energy?!

So in the presentation it said on their spells that some spells generate demonic fury,and some cost.

But on the actual blizz website it says that they use Energy as a resource

I cant provide links because MMOChamp

Deleted
    Demonic Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Omna View Post
    Demonic Fury.
    Noone knows yet wether it will be a two-based resource system with energy as builder and demonic fury as spender or just one resource alltogether. We'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Argeln View Post
    Noone knows yet wether it will be a two-based resource system with energy as builder and demonic fury as spender or just one resource alltogether. We'll have to wait and see.
    i think its safe to say that we do know that it will be a dual resource system, considering their page on the wow website lists their primary resource as energy, and their skills shown in the preview listed "fury" as both a cost and a generated resource.

Energy normally, and demonic fury while in metamorphosis probably...

Deleted
    Fury. Just Fury (as in not Demon or Demonic in name)

An energy bar which is called Fury, I imagine.
    Or, like Monks, they might use Energy to cast regular abilities but Demonic Fury for more powerful skills.

I'm going to guess that they're going to use energy to build demonic fury, then use demonic fury for other abilities. Just as monks use energy to generate chi and use chi for other abilities.

Blizzard loves their 2 resource systems, i highly doubt it would go down to a simple 1-resource system.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

2 Resource system is a great concept if you can design it to be fluid and the best DPS rotation doesn't turn into "pop into Meta to use 1 ability and then cancel".

10+ Year Old Account
    Standard Bars Health, Energy

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/demon-hunter

Just incase it was missed

Deleted
    Easy concept, just like demonology warlocks but instead of mana you have energy.

Energy is used to pool demonic fury and demonic fury probably is used for your meta and enhanced abilities until depleted.

Demonic Fury

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope it's more like rage.

Deleted
    I would imagine DH will have an energy bar to spend on demonic fury generating abilities, similar to how other classes use energy/mana to generate combo points/holy power/whatever the monk thing is.

Site does say Energy which makes sense anyway but the site also lists the 'weps' DH can use while in icy veins interview he said DH would use GLAIVES ONLY

10+ Year Old Account
    Site seems to be inaccurate or at least contradictory of various things said at gamescom. For now I'd go with what they said on stage, so Demonic Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Easy concept, just like demonology warlocks but instead of mana you have energy.

Energy is used to pool demonic fury and demonic fury probably is used for your meta and enhanced abilities until depleted.
    This is my guess too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Site seems to be inaccurate or at least contradictory of various things said at gamescom. For now I'd go with what they said on stage, so Demonic Fury.
    And the recent interview, for example, saying that they can only use glaives.

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...n-hazzikostas/

While the page says they can use a number of weapons.

So it seems like the page was made early on and someone forgot to update it.

Deleted
    site also says "AVAILABLE WEAPONS
    Daggers, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords" but Ian said he will only weild glaives

Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    site also says "AVAILABLE WEAPONS
    Daggers, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords" but Ian said he will only weild glaives
    Why do people keep saying this? Here's what Ion also said about Glaives:
    "In the future, Demon Hunters might eventually dual wield the 'standard' agility weapon types."

They only wield Glaives in Legion, because you only get one weapon in Legion...